Can't remember the name of this anime

Get answers to all your specific anime questions.
Bray160
Baka Otaku

Can't remember the name of this anime

Post by Bray160 »

Ok, so I watched a few episodes of this anime a long time ago...
If I remember correctly the main character was a girl named Aria, or something very close to that.
She was a "hunter"...the "hunters" wore talismans to show their rank, she wore a purple one which meant she was an apprentice.
That's all I can remember (or think I remember) about this anime...
Thanks for any help you might have!

SASSZAIN

Re: Can't remember the name of this anime

Post by SASSZAIN »

Any idea of the year in which you saw it, and what language it was in at that time?
"Sometimes being a man means doing things that you don't want to do." - Kazuma Kuwabara
"A Man must face himself, before he can face his Ememies" - Tai Kamiya
Member of the ModSquad 8)

Bray160
Baka Otaku

Post by Bray160 »

Well...I know it was English dubbed not subbed. As far as year...well over 5 years, more likely over 10 years. I would be willing to place it mid to late 90's when it actually aired on TV, and no I do not remember what channel. If I HAD to GUESS, I would say maybe Tsunami on Cartoon Network, but I can't say for sure. I just know I used to watch a lot of shows on Tsunami. lol I wish I had more info, I've actually been looking for this anime for 2 years now! LMAO

Bray160
Baka Otaku

Post by Bray160 »

Holy WOW!!!! So I've been looking for this thing for years, and because somebody on Absolute Anime posted this as one of his favorite anime, "Aria Zariem the animation", I copy, pasted, and googled...and lo and behold, Iria: Zeiram the Animation is what popped up!
And I read the wiki...and bingo!
LOL