Can't remember the name of this anime

Get answers to all your specific anime questions.
Bray160
Baka Otaku

Can't remember the name of this anime

Post by Bray160 »

Ok, so I watched a few episodes of this anime a long time ago...
If I remember correctly the main character was a girl named Aria, or something very close to that.
She was a "hunter"...the "hunters" wore talismans to show their rank, she wore a purple one which meant she was an apprentice.
That's all I can remember (or think I remember) about this anime...
Thanks for any help you might have!
SASSZAIN

Re: Can't remember the name of this anime

Post by SASSZAIN »

Any idea of the year in which you saw it, and what language it was in at that time?
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Bray160
Baka Otaku

Post by Bray160 »

Well...I know it was English dubbed not subbed. As far as year...well over 5 years, more likely over 10 years. I would be willing to place it mid to late 90's when it actually aired on TV, and no I do not remember what channel. If I HAD to GUESS, I would say maybe Tsunami on Cartoon Network, but I can't say for sure. I just know I used to watch a lot of shows on Tsunami. lol I wish I had more info, I've actually been looking for this anime for 2 years now! LMAO
Bray160
Baka Otaku

Post by Bray160 »

Holy WOW!!!! So I've been looking for this thing for years, and because somebody on Absolute Anime posted this as one of his favorite anime, "Aria Zariem the animation", I copy, pasted, and googled...and lo and behold, Iria: Zeiram the Animation is what popped up!
And I read the wiki...and bingo!
LOL