can someone plz help me

Get answers to all your specific anime questions.
hanhan202122
Visitor

can someone plz help me

Post by hanhan202122 »

i watched a anime series a few years ago and i dont remember what its called i know some of what it about tho.

in the show theres this teenage boy who is the reincarnation of this angle like dude and hes found by this group of fighters who use these ballte machines that are linked to there body and they go throw there time rip things to fight these monsters. at the end of the show you find out that this girl that the boy likes is the reincarnation of the girl that the angle dude gave up being an angle for. i think there might have also been a dieing planet that the moster things were getting life force for idk.

well thats all i can remember and its kinda choppy but i hope someone can help me.
miclebarbossa
Baka Otaku

Re: can someone plz help me

Post by miclebarbossa »

God Help Me Please! Find help from the only One that can, God Himself. Find hope and a future safe in His hands.
MarJoh
Newbie Otaku

Re: can someone plz help me

Post by MarJoh »

Oh nooo this seems so familiarrrr also thinking about it. Have you tried looking for it on YouTube? Will also look for it and will get back to you! hahahah but it so familiar... at the tip of the tongue! :cry: