Cell's death

Get answers to all your specific anime questions.
Grave
Visitor

Cell's death

Post by Grave »

Ok if Trunks went back to the future and killed Cell before he got into the time machine and while in the past he killed the other Cell in the lab would that not have changed the history more shouldn't Goku be alive

Symos
Absolute Otaku

Post by Symos »

This is where it gets complicated. I read anout a theory about multiple universes created by time travel in a Terminator FAQ. Imagin going back in time and stoping your parents from meeting. If it is only one universe with one timeline you would cease to be. However the theory goes you were concieved in a reality were your parrents did meet. You cannot alter the history of that reality. You merely create a new one. (This means you would still exsist even if you stopped your parents from meeting as you were born in one reality while creating another.)

If the above makes any sence then Future Trunks and Cell are from different realities created by variants in the timeline. When Trunks mentions his future would not be altered it is because that reality is already set.

I hope this helps.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.

Grave
Visitor

Post by Grave »

i thuoght so but if true happened would what was the perpose of coming but in time shouldent he have realized that after killing the cell in the past

sano_suka
Visitor

Post by sano_suka »

the purpose was to has a new saga

Visitor

Post by Guest »

Also, I the future, doesn't everyone else die, or am I confused?

Jarlaxel
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Jarlaxel »

the future trunk's mother told him that she wanted to create a better future so after trunks goes back and alter time a new parallel universe is created one better than the time trunks comes from so the future bulam' wish is fulfilled...
In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH.... BLUE..... FLAIR..... BLAST!!!!!
http://keronzi.4t.com

Grave
Visitor

Post by Grave »

so does she want to make a new machine that came go through dimenions