gundam seed

purple_flamingo
Master Otaku

re: gundam seed

Post by purple_flamingo »

NOOOOOOOOOO!

I watched the last two episodes in the season and they were sooooooo sad two of people died and they were awsome

Commander LeFlaga: Why did he have to die i cried whaen he died, and i feel so sorry for the captain!
Flae: I was sorta glad she died but she forgave kira and now she can rest in peace

I wonder if theres more of gundam seed after the episode 50
if you are a faerie male come take me away to your world of fantasy and enchanment

bikutoria-chan
raven_296
Visitor

Post by raven_296 »

purple_flamingo I think you should of maybe put spoilers for the people that died. And there is an OVA after Seed, it is only five minutes. Plus Gundam Seed Destiny that is out in Japan.
And about the helmet, what is the point of editing it out? Really.
purple_flamingo
Master Otaku

Post by purple_flamingo »

How do you do spoilers?
and what helmet
if you are a faerie male come take me away to your world of fantasy and enchanment

bikutoria-chan
<Mobile_Turn_X>
Visitor

Post by <Mobile_Turn_X> »

Guess what?
Spoiler
Show
La Flaga isn't dead in Gundam Seed Destiny
THAT is why they edited out the helmet.
Kenshin
Visitor

Post by Kenshin »

yea for real wat do u mean by Helmet
raven_296
Visitor

Re: re: gundam seed

Post by raven_296 »

Duuz wrote:How I know it was edited on CN as I watched it all on DVD. I've seen the uncut parts. Now I'm hearing Seed was edited again in Japan
Spoiler
Show
so Mwu could return for Seed Destiny. And after we've all seen his helmet floating in space, there should be no way to survive that. So they're editing the helmet out.
Creats a problem now doesn't it?

Is there any way we can find out who came first Kira or Cagalli?
That is what I meant by the helmet.
Spoiler
Show
Mwu doesn't return in Destiny but there is a guy named Neo that looks a lot like him but just has longer hair and he has a scar across his face.
Visitor

Post by Guest »

raven_296 wrote:
Duuz wrote:How I know it was edited on CN as I watched it all on DVD. I've seen the uncut parts. Now I'm hearing Seed was edited again in Japan
Spoiler
Show
so Mwu could return for Seed Destiny. And after we've all seen his helmet floating in space, there should be no way to survive that. So they're editing the helmet out.
Creats a problem now doesn't it?

Is there any way we can find out who came first Kira or Cagalli?
That is what I meant by the helmet.
Spoiler
Show
Mwu doesn't return in Destiny but there is a guy named Neo that looks a lot like him but just has longer hair and he has a scar across his face.
Spoiler
Show
Not true, I would be very surprised if Neo WASNT Mu
Evidence 1: They are voiced by the same voice actor
Evidence 2: They have the same height 183 cm
Evidence 3: They both have the same blood type O
Evidence 4: Murrue recognizes him
Evidence 5: Mu has some faint memories of the Archangel and of Murrue
Evidence 6: The helmet
Gyro Zeppeli
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

Anonymous wrote:They are in their mid teens, but that is not what sickens me. What sickens me is that the horrible character designs and the poor lighting make the scene look like it is Gilbert Dullindal (Chairman of ZAFT) on top of Kira. YUCK :-& :-& :-&
Now I'm going to have nightmares. Yaoi is plain wrong
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.

Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

Oh there's much worse than that in Gundam, If that'll give you nightmares, just wait until you see the Gundam Wing Yaoi Official Art. I don't know where you can find them, but i have seen one with Heero and Duo hugging barechested in the rain, and all of the GW Boyz in boy scout uniforms. Heero is clutching Duo's ass and Duo has a surprised look on his face. :sick:
And to make you feel even worse, here is an incredibly nasty picture I saw on the Animenation forums. (No, there is no nudity in it)

http://img316.imageshack.us/my.php?...048226788bn.jpg
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"
PK-Sora
Visitor

Post by PK-Sora »

The Anime Sucks, if you watched Mobile Suit Gundam, you would feel the same, it just stole the plot from Mobile Suit gundam, Kira finds the gundam and pilots it, same as Amuro Ray.
Forgotten
Visitor

Post by Forgotten »

It will have to be the best Gundam series of all time... characters are great, stoyline's great as well, outsanding gundam desigh features. Threre is more to share but thats it for now.
Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

Hell no, I absolutely hate the plot, a poor carbon clone of Mobile Suit Gundam. And the mecha designs are terrible, I prefer practical and realistic designs for real robot type animes, not these vividly colored outlandish suits. I dislike Kunio Okawara's new designs, give me Hajime Katoki or Kazumi Fujita's designs anyday, the only Okawara suit I believe was designed well was the Full Armor Hyaku Shiki Kai. Hell, I even like Syd Mead's designs better than Okawara's. And lets not forget Hisashi Hirani's wonderful monofaced character designs! And Kira can't hold a candle to Amuro in terms of character at all.
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"
SerenityPeace
Visitor

Re: gundam seed

Post by SerenityPeace »

The series is great and the ending is touching.
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: gundam seed

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

To be honest i didn't get really into the anime cuz, it really wasn't really that eye appealing at all...manly if the took out of the girl leave Athurn and the other character the two boy...and keep them the main character and keep it between them and more information for them not the other character..awwww not sure what to say the best gundam anime is

gunamd wing and g gundam fight
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720