gundam seed

coordinator51
Visitor

gundam seed

Post by coordinator51 »

i rescently read volumes 1,2,and 3 of the gundam seed manga and loved it! it was great. awsomely drawn and writtin. let me no how u feel about the series
vampirelord
Full Metal Otaku

re: gundam seed

Post by vampirelord »

well i love the series but they are too sad.
Think what u want...Reality isn't so kind.Everything doesn't work out the way u want it to. That's why...As long as u don't get ur hopes up, u can take anything...You feel less pain.Anyway, whatever wish u have is none of my business.
Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Tiana_Lee »

I love the anime, i haven't read the manga though. and you're right, it really is sad. I just wish that Kira would go with Zaft. Stupid Flay! die!!!!!!! die die die! ok sorry 8-[
Founder of the Scheris haters club~mbs: WhiteRose,persiaisis, Final_Fantasy_Lover, yoko kaiba, Tsume's Love, Casandra Ishtar, anime_luver59,
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
Crystalbear
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Crystalbear »

*wants to kill Flay for many, many reasons*

KIRA IS MINE I TELL YA'!!!!

Sadly, I can't find any Gundam Seed Manga in my manga store. ;-;
purple_flamingo
Master Otaku

Post by purple_flamingo »

ok question
did Kira and Flae do it or what cus i remeber seeing kira and her in the room together and did ci(guy with glasses find out?
if you are a faerie male come take me away to your world of fantasy and enchanment

bikutoria-chan
Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

Yes, they did. In the Seed Special Edition movies, a bonus Flay X Kira sex scene was included.
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"
purple_flamingo
Master Otaku

OMG that is sooo wrong i mean how old arte they in the sreries?
if you are a faerie male come take me away to your world of fantasy and enchanment

bikutoria-chan
Visitor

Post by Guest »

They are in their mid teens, but that is not what sickens me. What sickens me is that the horrible character designs and the poor lighting make the scene look like it is Gilbert Dullindal (Chairman of ZAFT) on top of Kira. YUCK :-& :-& :-&
purple_flamingo
Master Otaku

but what about Ci did he find out is that why he's avoiding kira?
and another question is cagali and kira twins or is ther a difference?

bikutoria-chan
Duuz
Uber Otaku

Post by Duuz »

Tell you they're twins? That would need a spoiler mark
Spoiler
Show
Yeah, they're twins. Not identical twins though, only those look alike.
And I'm just guessing none of you watch it on Cartoon Network for laughs or must have gotten the final DVD yet. And I say for laughs on Cartoon Network because in one scene we see Miralia trying to hit Dearka with her fist. And the following episode the week after they show this in a flash back and they forget to edit out the knife in Miralia's hand.
"Charge! The Goddess of Victory is flashing her panties at us!" -Bittenfeld / Legend of Galactic Heroes
purple_flamingo
Master Otaku

Re: re: gundam seed

Duuz wrote:Tell you they're twins? That would need a spoiler mark
Spoiler
Show
And I'm just guessing none of you watch it on Cartoon Network for laughs or must have gotten the final DVD yet. And I say for laughs on Cartoon Network because in one scene we see Miralia trying to hit Dearka with her fist. And the following episode the week after they show this in a flash back and they forget to edit out the knife in Miralia's hand.
Yah i know that their twins but in the last episode that i saw Cagali was talking with Athrun and she said that he was definatley younger

bikutoria-chan
Persiaisis
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: gundam seed

Post by Persiaisis »

purple_flamingo wrote:
Duuz wrote:Tell you they're twins? That would need a spoiler mark
Spoiler
Show
Yah i know that their twins but in the last episode that i saw Cagali was talking with Athrun and she said that he was definatley younger
thats what she wants to believe
http://groups.myspace.com/absoluteanimerox
check out AA's myspace group
purple_flamingo
Master Otaku

no i dont watch gundam seed on the cartoon metwork i watch it on YTV Duuz

bikutoria-chan
raven_296
Visitor

Post by raven_296 »

Spoiler
Show
What Cagalli meant when she was talking to Athrun in episode 48 is that she was born first out of her and Kira, they are definitely twins there is a resemblance in their faces and the fact that they have the same mother.
That should answer your question purple_flamingo. And for Duuz if you watch the show on YTV you don't get to see flashbacks and they don't cut the stuff out like Cartoon Network.
Spoiler
Show
For one we got to see Tolle decapitated and you saw his head go flying. They didn't cut out the knife in Miriallia's hand.
But they do shorten the starting and we only get to see the first starting.
Duuz
Uber Otaku

Post by Duuz »

How I know it was edited on CN as I watched it all on DVD. I've seen the uncut parts. Now I'm hearing Seed was edited again in Japan
Spoiler
Show
so Mwu could return for Seed Destiny. And after we've all seen his helmet floating in space, there should be no way to survive that. So they're editing the helmet out.
Creats a problem now doesn't it?

Is there any way we can find out who came first Kira or Cagalli?
"Charge! The Goddess of Victory is flashing her panties at us!" -Bittenfeld / Legend of Galactic Heroes
purple_flamingo
Master Otaku

on last nights episode #27 there was this woman that seemed to know so much about kira and his missions.

Whats about that?

bikutoria-chan