WTF is with all the gundam seed?

knives0142
Visitor

WTF is with all the gundam seed?

Post by knives0142 »

holy crap u guys LOVE gundam seed...i personally in my opinion, hate it lol. i mean i watched 1 ep and liked it. watched another 3 and couldnt stand it nemore. i hate it with a passion and a half now. gundam wing and g gundam and 08th ms team r king of gundam series
Yoko Moura
Visitor

re: WTF is with all the gundam seed?

Post by Yoko Moura »

no way dude it rocks!!!!!!
keiti33
Visitor

Post by keiti33 »

i'm the one who should be sayin WTF!!! how can you not like SEED it's the best series! the rest of 'em suck!!!
Yoko Moura
Visitor

Post by Yoko Moura »

Yea i agree with her!!!!! (sup Keiti) Y r u even on here if u dont like it!! People come to gundam seed forum to talk about it not insult it u idiot!
Soul's Reflection
Visitor

Post by Soul's Reflection »

Gundam Seed is amazing.

But then again I never did watch any of the other gundam series.
Yoko Moura
Visitor

Post by Yoko Moura »

well yea to tell u the truth i have only seen Gundam Seed but it rocks so 4get u dude.
keiti33
Visitor

Post by keiti33 »

i've seen some of the other ones and i think they suck so bad and Gundam Seed is the only way to go!
knives0142
Visitor

Post by knives0142 »

hey now. im not insulting it, im actually asking y ppl like it so much. ive seen 4 eps and i dont like it nemore. maybe i jus saw bad eps or sumthing. but y do u guys like it.
Yoko Moura
Visitor

Post by Yoko Moura »

its just interesting right now we r on episode 39? something like that and i like it i really dont care a bout the robot thing but the characters and the plot is kewl and Athrun is hot and Cagalli is kewl if u know who they r.
Duuz
Uber Otaku

Post by Duuz »

I've grown to like Seed better than Wing, but I still prefer any UC Gundam over the alternate Gundam universes.

It's a good thing the plot changed after the Archangel got to Alaska base, until then the whole thing felt like a remake of the original Mobile Suit Gundam. Actually the change really happened once they got to Orb. But a fine alternate Gundam series it is.

BTW every one, I hope you don't run into any die hard Gundam fanatics in here. They'd take calling all the rest of Gundam crap a serious offense and question whether you're a real Gundam fan.

I know, I could be considered one of those elitists Gundam fans, but I'm a lot more easy going than that.
"Charge! The Goddess of Victory is flashing her panties at us!" -Bittenfeld / Legend of Galactic Heroes
Yoko Moura
Visitor

Post by Yoko Moura »

....ok? thanks?
Kinou Himmel
Visitor

Post by Kinou Himmel »

Ok I don't get what people like you's problem is. I fyou hate it that much why do you even bother wasting your time talking about it? Like really do you just not have anything better to do with your time? No one really cares wether you like it or not so don't even bother stating it.
Yoko Moura
Visitor

Post by Yoko Moura »

thats true....
?
Visitor

Post by ? »

it starts out kind of slow but it gets really good. and you have to start from the beginning. so get limewire if you have not seen it.(1 hour downloads lol)
Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: WTF is with all the gundam seed?

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

keiti33 wrote:i've seen some of the other ones and i think they suck so bad and Gundam Seed is the only way to go!
Which ones did you see exactly? Because I've seen quite a few Gundams, and most of the older ones (Mobile Suit Gundam, Zeta Gundam, Char's Counterattack, 0080: War in the Pocket) are a lot better than Seed (Although Seed Destiny is quite good). Turn A Gundam blows it out of the water. And since I'm the only diehard U.C. Elitist on this forum,I will be the only one who will be taking offence when someone says all the other Gundam shows suck except seed.
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"