What is the most powerful gundam?

Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku

Re: What is the most powerful gundam?

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

I'd say the Dendrobium was more powerful, since it had an Ifield generator. I would agree about the DX being incredibly powerful if equipped with the Bit suits, but I would say that it is 3rd, right after the Turn A.
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"
Duuz
Uber Otaku

Post by Duuz »

Oh, you're right. I forgot to rank the Turn X first and Turn A second.
"Charge! The Goddess of Victory is flashing her panties at us!" -Bittenfeld / Legend of Galactic Heroes
aykevin
Baka Otaku

Re: re: What is the most powerful gundam?

Post by aykevin »

Sanger Zomvolt wrote:Turn A, V2 Assault Buster, Full Armor ZZ are all incredibly powerful mobile suits, but the most powerful has to be the Turn X. Equipped with a Psycommu device and the Shining Finger attack, it is capable of separating its body into different sections, each with a powerful beam attack. Basically, the Turn X is made up of bits/funnels. It is also equipped with the Moonlight Butterfly technology destroying nano attack, which once reverted the Earth's level of progression back to the stone age. As the sister unit of the Turn A, I believe it also shares the features of the Turn A, which means the Turn X has the power of invisibility, as well as the power of self-repair. Lets not forget that if the Big Bang theory is to be believed, then the Turn X is 2000 years more advanced than any other mobile suit in existence.
are you like.. a complete idiot?! what do u mean turn X is 2000 years more advanced than other mobile suit?! all different series of gundams are in different universe!! mobile fighter G and turn A are pretty much in a magical world you might say, whereas other gundam series r set in a much more realistic world where machines are not repaired by itself. So if you are to compare gundams, you should compare them in two ways, none "magical" ones, i.e. UC, CE, AC, AX and the one gundam00 is in (where strength of gundams depends on fire power and drive), and the crappy magical ones that don't make sense and have self regenerating gundams that shoots fireballs out of it's hands and do kung fu, i.e. FC, CC
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

To be honest if they are special made to be strong basically all the mobile suit its realy how u work and how u strategize how u do things...if u stupid u can make the most strongest modil suit weak and stupid than any other suit

the best pilot can get in the weakest modile suit and can make the weakest one seem the strongest on

its all how u use it and how u do things with it...it depends on who and how u work the mobile
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Turn A [censored] gundam. Nothing beats that mobile suit. It wasn't even fair. Way overpowered.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"

Seems like you didn't read my post i mean if you put someone that doesn't know how to use that gundam in a battle that gunddam would be destory but, in the other hand if a good pilot goes in it yea it could kick butt really good.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

No. The Turn A gundam is pretty much a cheat code. Doesn't matter if Jack Jillhisky pilots it.

Having never seen it, you wouldn't know about the moonlight butterfly system which basically sends technology back to the stone age. It literally turns all technology into sand. Same thing with the Turn X. And it could become like invisible. It's a beast. A cheap beast.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments

oh may i should see but, i let you know what i think when i see it mean

Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

You do know that all the gundams are connected right?