What is the most powerful gundam?

Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

What is the most powerful gundam?

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

What do you all think that the most powerful gundam is? I am not just talking just pure firepower but overall. I would say it is either the Providence, Strike Freedom, Infinite Justice, Destiny, or the Legend. :-k
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku

re: What is the most powerful gundam?

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

Turn A, V2 Assault Buster, Full Armor ZZ are all incredibly powerful mobile suits, but the most powerful has to be the Turn X. Equipped with a Psycommu device and the Shining Finger attack, it is capable of separating its body into different sections, each with a powerful beam attack. Basically, the Turn X is made up of bits/funnels. It is also equipped with the Moonlight Butterfly technology destroying nano attack, which once reverted the Earth's level of progression back to the stone age. As the sister unit of the Turn A, I believe it also shares the features of the Turn A, which means the Turn X has the power of invisibility, as well as the power of self-repair. Lets not forget that if the Big Bang theory is to be believed, then the Turn X is 2000 years more advanced than any other mobile suit in existence.
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: What is the most powerful gundam?

Zengar Zonbolt wrote:Turn A, V2 Assault Buster, Full Armor ZZ are all incredibly powerful mobile suits, but the most powerful has to be the Turn X. Equipped with a Psycommu device and the Shining Finger attack, it is capable of separating its body into different sections, each with a powerful beam attack. Basically, the Turn X is made up of bits/funnels. It is also equipped with the Moonlight Butterfly technology destroying nano attack, which once reverted the Earth's level of progression back to the stone age. As the sister unit of the Turn A, I believe it also shares the features of the Turn A, which means the Turn X has the power of invisibility, as well as the power of self-repair. Lets not forget that if the Big Bang theory is to be believed, then the Turn X is 2000 years more advanced than any other mobile suit in existence.
Sounds powerful. But what's the Turn X's powerplant? Standard or nuclear? Also how long does it take to self-repair?
Does God Exist?

Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

Neither. It is powered by an unlimited IField drive, meaning there is no need for actuators. This leaves the suit completely hollow. The self repair is not instantaneous, as it uses its nanites to regenerate, so it is useless in a fight. However, this means that there is no need to waste time and manpower to repair the Turn X. Actually, I believe that Fukuda stated that he wanted SEED to be a part of Turn A, and there are references in the Manga (unconfirmed for me, since I do not own the manga.). If this is true, then it means that it is more advanced than any other mobile suit in existence, since Turn A is meant to encompass every Gundam anime and loop it together in a patchwork ultra timeline.
Last edited by Sanger Zomvolt on Jan 15, 2006 10:59pm, edited 1 time in total.
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

What kind of armor does it have and how much punishment can it take?
Does God Exist?

Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

It has an Ifield Generator, which means beam attacks (not including melee weapons) are ineffective against it. As for its destructive capabilities, its Destruction manipulator arm showed it was very powerful, destroying 3 Mahiroo type suits in a single shot. It is also armed with the Shining Finger from G Gundam's Shining Gundam, which is another super attack, capable of destroying any mobile suit. The Turn X proved its mettle in combat with the highly advanced moonrace mobile suits, destroying many of their advanced WaDom mobile suits, which could be compared to GSD's Destroy Gundams in terms of armament and firepower.
for more information, check out this site.
http://mahq.net/mecha/gundam/turn-a/concept-x-612.htm
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

I may end up buying Turn A gundam just to see this thing fight, lol. How would the Turn X deal with the Providence's DRAGOONS?
Does God Exist?

Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

Yes, the Turn X is one of the highlights of the 2nd half of Turn A Gundam, and one of the reasons why Turn A is my 2nd favorite anime. But the only copies of Turn A Gundam for sale are HK bootlegs, and their subtitling is jibberish. You'd be better off with http://www.herolegends.com 's fansubs, as they are ripped from DVDs, and are subtitled very well.

Anyways the Turn X's body is pretty much made up of Dragoons. It can separate into different parts, the head, torso, arms, thighs, calfs, etc... Each part is capable of flying in the atmosphere, and each part is capable of firing a beam. The Turn X would be near impossible to hit, since when it is broken up in its funnel mode, there is no vulnerable centralized unit.

Oh yes, I nearly forgot another one of the Turn X's features; It has the ability to suck out energy from nearby mobile suits, and can also steal the life force of the pilots.
The Dark Knight
Visitor

Post by The Dark Knight »

no idea which one is the most powerful but I would have to say Freedom Gundam with Kira in Berserker Form
Cloud
Visitor

Post by Cloud »

Those Gundams from like the First Series although i never read in manga or watch the show i heard they are alot stronger then the Gundams now
Duuz
Uber Otaku

Post by Duuz »

No Zengar has it right. The Turn X is the most powerfulest of all Gundams.

Even the firepower of the Double X isn't even close.
"Charge! The Goddess of Victory is flashing her panties at us!" -Bittenfeld / Legend of Galactic Heroes
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: What is the most powerful gundam?

Duuz wrote:No Zengar has it right. The Turn X is the most powerfulest of all Gundams.

Even the firepower of the Double X isn't even close.
That's it I gotta see something this strong in action. I think I'll buy Turn A Gundam just to see this thing fight. :-k Although just by Zengar's descriptions I still don't think it's the most powerful gundam.
Does God Exist?

heeroyuy
Visitor

Re: What is the most powerful gundam?

Post by heeroyuy »

i think if heero could fully master the zero system then wingzero would be the strongest gundam
but for now i say strike-freedom with meteor
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

Dang that thing sounds daedly (Turn X).
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
Katsuyo
Absolute Otaku

Post by Katsuyo »

The Freedom with the METEOR system now thats POWER
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
Duuz
Uber Otaku

Post by Duuz »

The METEOR isn't much more than a redesigned Denbrobium from Gundam 0083. And the Denbrobium lost to the Neue Ziel.

Admitedly the Turn X is the most powerfulest, but I just realized I forgot about the Flash System from Gundam X. Although I suppose that doesn't count does it? The idea of 1 mobile suit with a Newtype pilot remote controling a number of other mobile suits like bits or funnels is a pretty nasty weapon. Add in the controling Gundam being a Double X Gundam and I think it makes a close second.
"Charge! The Goddess of Victory is flashing her panties at us!" -Bittenfeld / Legend of Galactic Heroes