Kira, Athrun, Yzak, Dearka, Shinn, Rey, Heine etc.?

Which one is the best?!

Poll ended at May 16, 2006 2:24am

Kira
100%
Athrun
No votes
Yzak
No votes
Dearka
No votes
Shinn
No votes
Heine
No votes
Luuna
No votes
Auel
No votes

Total votes: 2

Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku

Kira, Athrun, Yzak, Dearka, Shinn, Rey, Heine etc.?

Post by Tiana_Lee »

Who do you like the best out of them!?
Founder of the Scheris haters club~mbs: WhiteRose,persiaisis, Final_Fantasy_Lover, yoko kaiba, Tsume's Love, Casandra Ishtar, anime_luver59,
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku

re: Kira, Athrun, Yzak, Dearka, Shinn, Rey, Heine etc.?

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

Kira- His character was raped in GSD, degenerating into a obedient Lacus worshipping emotionless robot. His return signalled the spiralling downfall of GSD. By far the character I hated the most.
Athrun- Indecisive bastard, who is screwed around with by the writers.
Yzak- liked his hot blooded attitude in SEED. Had too little development in GSD.
Dearka- See Yzak, minus the hot blood.
Shinn- A very disappointing character. Like much of the GSD cast, Shinn held great promise as a character, but GSD ultimately failed at developing him. The second half of GSD had him protrayed as a Yes-man, and he said and did countless hypocritical statements and actions.
Rey- A rather bland character at first, but got even worse when Fukuda chose to ignore Rey's development from the past 40 or so episodes, and make him do things that were highly out of character.
Heine- An interesting character that held promise, but had the misfortune of having TM Revolution as a VA. Too undeveloped to judge.
Auel-kinda bland character
Lunamaria- Great character for the first 30 or so episodes, and voiced by Maaya Sakamoto, one of my favorite VAs. I will say that I fully expected her to by my favorite GSD character. However, like the rest, she becomes a brain dead retard by the end, doing illogical actions and generally not making much sense.

It is very tough, since most of the characters were ruined, but I would have to say Yzak.
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"
Forgotten
Visitor

Re: Kira, Athrun, Yzak, Dearka, Shinn, Rey, Heine etc.?

Post by Forgotten »

Yzak -My most favorite and loved character. I've been an obsessive fangirl of this guy so you can't expect me to vote for another. But I just hope he won't end up with Shiho. That would ruin everything...
Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku

Re: re: Kira, Athrun, Yzak, Dearka, Shinn, Rey, Heine etc.?

Post by Tiana_Lee »

Zengar Zonbolt wrote:Kira- His character was raped in GSD, degenerating into a obedient Lacus worshipping emotionless robot. His return signalled the spiralling downfall of GSD. By far the character I hated the most.
Athrun- Indecisive bastard, who is screwed around with by the writers.
Yzak- liked his hot blooded attitude in SEED. Had too little development in GSD.
Dearka- See Yzak, minus the hot blood.
Shinn- A very disappointing character. Like much of the GSD cast, Shinn held great promise as a character, but GSD ultimately failed at developing him. The second half of GSD had him protrayed as a Yes-man, and he said and did countless hypocritical statements and actions.
Rey- A rather bland character at first, but got even worse when Fukuda chose to ignore Rey's development from the past 40 or so episodes, and make him do things that were highly out of character.
Heine- An interesting character that held promise, but had the misfortune of having TM Revolution as a VA. Too undeveloped to judge.
Auel-kinda bland character
Lunamaria- Great character for the first 30 or so episodes, and voiced by Maaya Sakamoto, one of my favorite VAs. I will say that I fully expected her to by my favorite GSD character. However, like the rest, she becomes a brain dead retard by the end, doing illogical actions and generally not making much sense.

It is very tough, since most of the characters were ruined, but I would have to say Yzak.
WHAT?!!!!!! KIRA WAS NOT LIKE THAT!AND WHEN THE HELL DID HE GET RAPED IN GSD?!!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS? ATHRUN AND KIRA WERE THE BEST CHARACTERS!! HOW CAN YOU INSULT THEM LIKE THAT?!!!
Founder of the Scheris haters club~mbs: WhiteRose,persiaisis, Final_Fantasy_Lover, yoko kaiba, Tsume's Love, Casandra Ishtar, anime_luver59,
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
Katana
Visitor

Post by Katana »

i like Dearka and Athrun 4 the boys!!! :mrgreen: i like Kagalli is the best 4 the girl i mean lacus is ok but to girly 4 my liking!!
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Of the characters in the poll I would say Athrun, Heine, and Lunamaria.
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Tiana_Lee »

very interesting choices everyone! :-k but don't you think it's sad?(ps:this is to Kenpachi Zaraki)
Spoiler
Show
when Heine dies?! :cry: *sniff*sniff* i was like freaking out when Stellar killed him, and she didn't even try to, she was going to KIRA!! WAaaa... well anyways, yea..*sniff*sniff*
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

ItsuWhite wrote:very interesting choices everyone! :-k but don't you think it's sad?(ps:this is to Kenpachi Zaraki)
Spoiler
Show
when Heine dies?! :cry: *sniff*sniff* i was like freaking out when Stellar killed him, and she didn't even try to, she was going to KIRA!! WAaaa... well anyways, yea..*sniff*sniff*
Indeed. Heine was cool. Why did he have to
Spoiler
Show
die so soon? :cry: :cry: :cry:
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
-Pachi
Uber Otaku

Post by -Pachi »

Kira- My favorite character yet...Can destroy mobile suit without killing the pilot..Yay...no more killings from him..
Athrun- Has gone from way awesome to extremely bland...producers screwed him up...Although...him and Cagalli make a kawaii couple
Yzak- extremely hot-headed...needs to fix his attitude
Dearka- Similar to Yzak in a way...except he's not high-tempered
Auel- He's freaking mean to Stellar...Using her block word in the first episode to go in a rage...poor Stellar...Auel sucks
Rey- An awkward character...he dies in the last episode...has a queer reaction when that Chairman guy Gilbert is around...I never knew that Talia(?) was his mother...was she? Anyways...he's bland
Shinn- A mix of the old Athrun and Yzak....First in love with Stellar then Luna...has sister-death problem...
Heine- Have no idea who that guy is...but he sounds like a bland person...
Cagalli- Best girl in both GS and GSD! My favorite female character throught the whole series...Although she's much more gentle in GSD..I think she's still very awesome..
Lacus- Okay...just to tell you...Lacus sucks...hopefully...Bandai gives her a much better English voice...and change her style...she's to...erm..ahem...okay then
Yuuna- HE DESERVES TO DIIIIIIEEEE!!!! He treats Cagalli like crap....And you know...I'm actually glad Cagalli slapped him...he deserves it more than anything!
AA Sibs: 13
Minion Number 9 of the Fangirl Army
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/yu ... talics.jpg
People who get the pic: 5
-Pachi
Uber Otaku

Post by -Pachi »

oh! I forgot Luna!!
Luna- She's okay...until the end...she has a sister-memory trigger when fighting Athrun...seriously...what are these sister-trigger-memory problems...but aside from that...she is a pretty cool character
Duuz
Uber Otaku

Re: re: Kira, Athrun, Yzak, Dearka, Shinn, Rey, Heine etc.?

Post by Duuz »

ItsuWhite wrote: WHAT?!!!!!! KIRA WAS NOT LIKE THAT!AND WHEN THE HELL DID HE GET RAPED IN GSD?!!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS? ATHRUN AND KIRA WERE THE BEST CHARACTERS!! HOW CAN YOU INSULT THEM LIKE THAT?!!!
Not raped in the literal sense, just figuratively. He got pwned by Shinn, in the same lame way Yzak kept getting it from Kira in Seed. Although I wonder if Kira is so great then why couldn't he destroy atleast 2 of the 3 Earth Gundams like Yzak did?

Oh yeah, Yzak was clearly the best of them, once he let go of his rage that blinded him. But that's what made him such an interesting character really.
"Charge! The Goddess of Victory is flashing her panties at us!" -Bittenfeld / Legend of Galactic Heroes
Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Tiana_Lee »

Rosemary-sama wrote:Kira- My favorite character yet...Can destroy mobile suit without killing the pilot..Yay...no more killings from him..
Athrun- Has gone from way awesome to extremely bland...producers screwed him up...Although...him and Cagalli make a kawaii couple
Yzak- extremely hot-headed...needs to fix his attitude
Dearka- Similar to Yzak in a way...except he's not high-tempered
Auel- He's freaking mean to Stellar...Using her block word in the first episode to go in a rage...poor Stellar...Auel sucks
Rey- An awkward character...he dies in the last episode...has a queer reaction when that Chairman guy Gilbert is around...I never knew that Talia(?) was his mother...was she? Anyways...he's bland
Shinn- A mix of the old Athrun and Yzak....First in love with Stellar then Luna...has sister-death problem...
Heine- Have no idea who that guy is...but he sounds like a bland person...
Cagalli- Best girl in both GS and GSD! My favorite female character throught the whole series...Although she's much more gentle in GSD..I think she's still very awesome..
Lacus- Okay...just to tell you...Lacus sucks...hopefully...Bandai gives her a much better English voice...and change her style...she's to...erm..ahem...okay then
Yuuna- HE DESERVES TO DIIIIIIEEEE!!!! He treats Cagalli like crap....And you know...I'm actually glad Cagalli slapped him...he deserves it more than anything!
I agree with most of it, only things I can not agree with at all is that you are dissin on Lacus and well um i guess i can't get mad at you for sayin that Heine is bland since you don't know who he is, but he's a really kool character. He was helping Athrun but because of
Spoiler
Show
Stellar killed him and Athrun blamed it on Kira, things got worse
but what is up with the dissin on Lacus? she was awesome, one of my fav characters! if it wasn't for her, then the wars would not have ended in either GS or GSD. her voice is better in the Japanese versions I think, only voice I didn't like was Cagari's but I kinda got used to it... yea, so doin't diss on Lacus.. yea...>.>
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
-Pachi
Uber Otaku

Post by -Pachi »

Well...The main reason why I hate Lacus is because she is Kira's new girlfriend if I'm correct. that's the main reason really...and in the game 'Never Ending Tomorrow'....there is a point where it seems like she shows no emotion at all...It's creepy looking....Her songs are great..I have no problem with that....her dress has too many dresses...and..if she had a better English voice...then yea..I wouldnt hate her as much...

That's all...her personality on ending wars is okay..nothing wrong with that...Bandai just needs to changer her wardrobe where she wears something else besides dresses...I've always seen her with dresses and skirts...and her english voice
Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Tiana_Lee »

Rosemary-sama wrote:Well...The main reason why I hate Lacus is because she is Kira's new girlfriend if I'm correct. that's the main reason really...and in the game 'Never Ending Tomorrow'....there is a point where it seems like she shows no emotion at all...It's creepy looking....Her songs are great..I have no problem with that....her dress has too many dresses...and..if she had a better English voice...then yea..I wouldnt hate her as much...

That's all...her personality on ending wars is okay..nothing wrong with that...Bandai just needs to changer her wardrobe where she wears something else besides dresses...I've always seen her with dresses and skirts...and her english voice
Well ok, but is there really anything wrong with just wearing dresses and skirts? I mean, she is the daughter of the former thing...(can't remember what it was ](*,) ) yea, so it's natural that she wears that stuff. Cagari on the other hand, although she is also a very important person, she probably was never told she always had to wear that stuff or you know just something like that. But I see your point. :heh:
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
-Pachi
Uber Otaku

Post by -Pachi »

Well, it's just that...wearing dresses all the time is like playing a video game over and over....you've seen that so many times..done that over again... they need to change her style a bit....

(Oh and sorry for not being specific on Lacus earlier...I just hate it when any girl, besides Cagalli, like Fllay or Lacus go near Kira...I tend to get a little steamed if you know what I mean)
Katsuyo
Absolute Otaku

Post by Katsuyo »

WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS WRONG WITH SEED DESTINY???
I enjoyed the series very much and there was nothing wrong with Kira, Athran, Shinn, ETC and it so sucked that Heine died so early he was a good character. Also the reason some of the characters were well the way they were was because THEY WERE FIGHTING A DAME WAR, war's can do wierd things to people ok so think of that next time you think a character got "rapped"
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)