BEST gundam and pilot

yzac
Visitor

BEST gundam and pilot

Post by yzac »

My favorite is wolfe and his gundam because i think wolfe would ass rape anyone and he had the best attitude like he didnt care what ppl had to sy i loved that so much!!!!!
LoveHinaMaster
Visitor

Re: BEST gundam and pilot

Post by LoveHinaMaster »

yzac wrote:My favorite is wolfe and his gundam because i think wolfe would ass rape anyone and he had the best attitude like he didnt care what ppl had to sy i loved that so much!!!!!
I Don't think wolfe would ass rape anyone but I digress....I think Herro is cool but Quartra is my favorite.......wingzero is kickass and heavyarms just pwnz
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

The best pilot is terms of skill is Kira Yamato piloting the Strike Freedom while in berserk mode.

I guess my favorite pilot is Athrun Zala. Favorite gundam? I have many that I am too lazy to list here right now. :heh:
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
heeroyuy
Visitor

Post by heeroyuy »

well kira is a great pilot because he is the ultimate coordinator but heero is really strong too
his years of training made him a "perfect" soldier
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cody-kins »

my favorite gundam was epeyon
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Katana
Visitor

Post by Katana »

i like the Freedom the best but i like Athrun better as a ploit!!
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

I know Zengar will probally hate this :lol: But I think Kira Yammato is the best, my fav Gundam (named by model) Is GAT-X105-STRIKE Gundam.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Seita Firemaster
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Seita Firemaster »

Qautre and Sandrock Custom by far are my favorite.
Holy*Man
Visitor

Post by Holy*Man »

Herro from Wing is the best. His mobile suit was tight... Wish I had the whole series *cry*
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

sorry but thats not true amuro,kamille,and juno rape everybody, and consider this amuro and kamille each took down powerful opponents in pyscho gundam mark one and two and the big zam
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Holy*Man wrote:Herro from Wing is the best. His mobile suit was tight... Wish I had the whole series *cry*
Tell me, have you seen any other gundam series besides just Wing?
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Duuz
Uber Otaku

Post by Duuz »

Amuro is the top pilot over all, the others are measured up to him to see how they stack up. Amuro took down the Big Zam single handedly which shows he can tackle the monsters of Gundam the Mobile Armors.

Kou had to use the Dendrobium against the Neue Ziel and he still lost. The others have never had to fight against machines the likes of the Big Zam, Sazabi, Psycho Gundam and Qubely.

As for powerfulest Gundams, I'd shudder at the thought of what Amuro could do if he had access to the Turn A or Turn X Gundam. Or even the Flash system from Gundam X, forget the newtype controled funnels. We're talking newtype remote controled mobile suits.
"Charge! The Goddess of Victory is flashing her panties at us!" -Bittenfeld / Legend of Galactic Heroes
PK-Sora
Visitor

Post by PK-Sora »

I think the Nu gundam [ UC ] is the best Gundam but the best mobile suit i think is the MS-14C [Gelgoog ]and the best pilot has to be Brenev Auggs even though no one has heared of him, he holds the best over all kills in teh OYW. 193 MS, 8ships (Highest for Zeon and #1 overall in the OYW) Giving him the nickname "One Shot Killer"
Duuz
Uber Otaku

Post by Duuz »

An addition personally I liked Zabine Chareux, who should be considered one of the top non-newtype pilots in the Gundam series. Fought for the Crossbone Vanguard in F91 and 10 years later is fighting along side former enemy Seabook Arno. Zabine may not be a newtype but has show he has the skills to keep up with many newtype pilots, making him one of the best.
"Charge! The Goddess of Victory is flashing her panties at us!" -Bittenfeld / Legend of Galactic Heroes
Katsuyo
Absolute Otaku

Post by Katsuyo »

I sya Kira in the FREEDOM
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

like i previously said even though kira may be a good pilot considering he fought against four other gundams without much support they still cannot hold a candle to amuro or kamille
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"