BEST gundam and pilot

Duuz
Uber Otaku

Re: BEST gundam and pilot

Post by Duuz »

Thinking about this, if Kira is so good how is it he was unable to destroy most of those other Gundams where as Yzak took out 2 of them with his supposedly inferior Duel Gundam?

"It's not the crate, it's the man inside the crate." - Manfred Von Richtoven (aka der Red Baron)
"Charge! The Goddess of Victory is flashing her panties at us!" -Bittenfeld / Legend of Galactic Heroes
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Exactly, Amuro, Judea, and Kamille are each Super Newtypes. The enemies they fought, could easily destroy the likes of Kira or any of the other seed pilots
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Duuz
Uber Otaku

Post by Duuz »

I think you can put Seabook Arno up near that list with them as well nigguro. He gets even better after the Gundam F91 movie in the manga Crossbone Gundam.
"Charge! The Goddess of Victory is flashing her panties at us!" -Bittenfeld / Legend of Galactic Heroes
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

I haven't got the chance to see Seabook in action. So far i saw all of the universial century up to chars counter attack. So thats why I have not said anything about Seabook
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
Kaze
Visitor

Post by Kaze »

I must say say that even though Duo is not the best pilot, he is still with the top. I mean who else can cut off a row of Leo heads as good as him.
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

duo also had a mobile suit that was far superior than the leo. Though I would rank duo somewhere in the top 15.
emmet
Visitor

Post by emmet »

i think Heero is the best gundam pilot and wingzero is the best gundam.
Athos

Post by Athos »

Kira Yamato- ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam
Member of the ModSquad 8)
Lenfa
Uber Otaku

Post by Lenfa »

Yzak Joule and his GAT-X105 Duel Gundam!!
Duo Maxwell and the Deathsycthe gundam!
Trowa Barton and his Heavyarms!!

I love those pilots and Gundams, their so cool!! ^_^
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^

Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
WaffleGod
Full Metal Otaku

Post by WaffleGod »

http://www.gundamofficial.com/worlds/fc ... asia_a.gif

I believe this is all that needs to be said.
"The past is past, and histories care little for a-speakin' the truth of it." ~Ravel Puzzlewell
ronald42
Visitor

Post by ronald42 »

Best Gundam strike freedom and best pilot kira yamato why he is best he can kill any people he want but he choice not.Its easy to aim the body rather than disable it.Imagine your piloting it and just disable moving target.How hard it is.
Duuz
Uber Otaku

Post by Duuz »

Technically ronald, it's not all that hard to disable. All you have to do is hit the target, any damage can disable plenty of things as not every shot is a sure instant kill. A mobile suit that looses either it's legs or arms is disabled, and those parts aren't as heavily armored as the torso would be.

Even Amuro can kill a Zaku II with a beam saber directly to the cockpit. Although that kills the pilot it does prevent the reactor from blowing holes in colony hulls. Of course Kira doesn't have to worry about this as the mobile suit's he's fighting are battery powered. Making them technically less powerful than the nuclear ones Amuro fights against.
ronald42
Visitor

Post by ronald42 »

Duuz wrote:Technically ronald, it's not all that hard to disable. All you have to do is hit the target, any damage can disable plenty of things as not every shot is a sure instant kill. A mobile suit that looses either it's legs or arms is disabled, and those parts aren't as heavily armored as the torso would be.

Even Amuro can kill a Zaku II with a beam saber directly to the cockpit. Although that kills the pilot it does prevent the reactor from blowing holes in colony hulls. Of course Kira doesn't have to worry about this as the mobile suit's he's fighting are battery powered. Making them technically less powerful than the nuclear ones Amuro fights against.
Oh really how you sure that you experience it?Aiming only to the head hand and feet.You need you need spatial awareness to that and amuro is not gifted with that kind his born natural use your common sense.
Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

It is painfully obvious that you know nothing about Amuro. He is a Newtype; in other words, he is an evolved human. He is gifted with excellent spatial awareness, incredible reflexes, superb accuracy, and also the powers of telepathy. And lets not forget his 14 or so years of combat experience.
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"
Ms. Fluffy Butt
Uber Otaku

Post by Ms. Fluffy Butt »

Kira Yamato & Freedom. I like the seed on his eye thing.
|J-rock Fan! Yeah!|
+Previous username: gothgirl_kun+
~L Fan Club (Anti-Light) "M" is L's programmer~
*ANBU/Akatsuki Club=Akatsuki captain of squad 4=*
"Do you even have a dick?" -Sai
Gyro Zeppeli
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

Domon Kasshu and God (Burning) Gundam.

Hell, G Gundam is so overpowered, Domon could likely take on any one of these Gundams with his bare hands. I know for a fact that Master Asia can
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.

Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah