Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

<death-chan>
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 278
Joined: Mar 01, 2005 9:40am
Location: in your bed....if ur a guy
Contact:

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

Post by <death-chan> »

YES!!!!! THE SEQUEL TO GUNDAM SEED!!! i can't wait til it comes out i already know what will happen in eps. 1-18 and i can't wait if u want to know any info on it just ask here's some info to get ya interested.........

In 2002, bandai attracted a new generation of Gundam fans with the seires Mobile Suit Gundam SEED. In late 2004, bandai permiered the sequel series Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY, which marks the first time that an alternate universe series has recieved a TV sequel. For this new seires, the staff of the first seires have been reunited, including director Mitsuo Fukuda and head writer Chiaki Morosawa. In Cosmic Era (C.E.) 73, two years have passed since the end of the Earth-ZAFT War. Although a peace treaty was signed, the development of new mobile suits continues. THis time, the story focuses on 16-year-old Shinn Asuka, a Coordinator who joined ZAFT after his family was killed during the invasion of Orb in C.E. 71. The fragile peace is broken when the three earth Alliance operatives sreal three of ZAFT's newest model Gundams. Shinn and the new crew of the three of the battleship Minerva are sent into action to retrieve the stolen Gundams. However, the Gundam jack is sonn overshadowed by a new tragedy that threatens to plunge the world into another war.

WHEEEEEE!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TIL THE NEW SEIRES!!!! IT'S ALREADY RUNNING IN JAPAN SO IT'LL COME TO THE STATES SOON!!!!!!!! If u've got any questions don't hesitate to ask!
Men...you love 'em, you hate 'em, and then, you do them ^^
PROUD member of SASUKE IS GAY club!
i like marshmallows ^^
i am katsue

Kenshin
Visitor

re: Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

Post by Kenshin »

wow telling the truth i have heard of Gundam Seed Destiny, but i never thought any person would know this much.

J_A_T
Visitor

re: Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

Post by J_A_T »

Sickness 'o MAX!!

<death-chan>
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 278
Joined: Mar 01, 2005 9:40am
Location: in your bed....if ur a guy
Contact:

re: Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

Post by <death-chan> »

i know more than anyone i know and, WHAT DO U MEAN SICKNESS? I'LL KICK UR ASS IF UR INSULTIN GUNDAM SEED DESTINY!!!!
Men...you love 'em, you hate 'em, and then, you do them ^^
PROUD member of SASUKE IS GAY club!
i like marshmallows ^^
i am katsue

Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1013
Joined: Mar 22, 2005 8:31am

re: Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

I've seen the first 18 episodes of Gundam Seed Destiny and it is pretty good, much better than that garbage called Seed. I think that Shinn Asuka, the new main character of Destiny is a much better character than Kira, and the action scenes are done pretty well, but i thought it was lame that they ripped off UC mobile suits, namely the Zaku Warrior (Zaku I and II), The Impulse Gundam (Double Zeta Gundam), and the Gouf Ignited (Gouf)

<death-chan>
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 278
Joined: Mar 01, 2005 9:40am
Location: in your bed....if ur a guy
Contact:

re: Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

Post by <death-chan> »

lucky they haven't released the seires in the US yet but i can't wait til they do
Men...you love 'em, you hate 'em, and then, you do them ^^
PROUD member of SASUKE IS GAY club!
i like marshmallows ^^
i am katsue

Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1013
Joined: Mar 22, 2005 8:31am

Re: re: Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

<death by keiti> wrote:lucky they haven't released the seires in the US yet but i can't wait til they do

Just to let you know, Seed Destiny has already been licensed according to http://www.mahq.net and fansub sites have already taken seed destiny off their websites, so its release is imminent

xspoiledswtpnaix
Visitor

re: Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

Post by xspoiledswtpnaix »

But, you can still download off of baka-updates.com ^_^ hehe.

Círdan
Visitor

re: Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

Post by Círdan »

what the hell are you all talking about, i've alredy got episodes 1-7, but there in japanses with english subtitles.

lisa_hayes
Visitor

re: Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

Post by lisa_hayes »

who else is currently watching gundam seed destiny?

Katsuyo
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1640
Joined: Apr 20, 2006 2:00pm
Gender: Male
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

Post by Katsuyo »

I am well only the first 5 episodes cause thats all i have which is bandai's offcial volume one i got it in new york
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)

Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Location: In your bathtub
Contact:

Re: re: Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

Post by Cold Revolver »

Zengar Zonbolt wrote:I've seen the first 18 episodes of Gundam Seed Destiny and it is pretty good, much better than that garbage called Seed. I think that Shinn Asuka, the new main character of Destiny is a much better character than Kira, and the action scenes are done pretty well, but i thought it was lame that they ripped off UC mobile suits, namely the Zaku Warrior (Zaku I and II), The Impulse Gundam (Double Zeta Gundam), and the Gouf Ignited (Gouf)


Dude I thought you said You Loved seed but you hated destiny... wow why the change of heart? I could have swore... But maybe im wrong. I think I might look it up if I have the time. But I have seen all of destiny subtitled and its great.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]

User avatar
Persiaisis
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1844
Joined: Jun 15, 2005 9:53am
Gender: Female
Location: With Ur Mom
Contact:

Re: Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

Post by Persiaisis »

i have that effect on ppl. but anyways i cant wait until it comes out. i know all about destiny and i know what is going too happen and when. they may change what goes on in the dub because i dont think that some of the stuff is right for TV.
http://groups.myspace.com/absoluteanimerox
check out AA's myspace group

Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1013
Joined: Mar 22, 2005 8:31am

Re: re: Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

Bear wrote:
Zengar Zonbolt wrote:I've seen the first 18 episodes of Gundam Seed Destiny and it is pretty good, much better than that garbage called Seed. I think that Shinn Asuka, the new main character of Destiny is a much better character than Kira, and the action scenes are done pretty well, but i thought it was lame that they ripped off UC mobile suits, namely the Zaku Warrior (Zaku I and II), The Impulse Gundam (Double Zeta Gundam), and the Gouf Ignited (Gouf)


Dude I thought you said You Loved seed but you hated destiny... wow why the change of heart? I could have swore... But maybe im wrong. I think I might look it up if I have the time. But I have seen all of destiny subtitled and its great.


Check the date of the post. This was a long time ago, back when I still thought Destiny was good. My opinion changed during that period of time, to reflect my current opinion of the series.
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"

Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Location: In your bathtub
Contact:

Re: re: Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

Post by Cold Revolver »

Zengar Zonbolt wrote:
Bear wrote:
Zengar Zonbolt wrote:I've seen the first 18 episodes of Gundam Seed Destiny and it is pretty good, much better than that garbage called Seed. I think that Shinn Asuka, the new main character of Destiny is a much better character than Kira, and the action scenes are done pretty well, but i thought it was lame that they ripped off UC mobile suits, namely the Zaku Warrior (Zaku I and II), The Impulse Gundam (Double Zeta Gundam), and the Gouf Ignited (Gouf)


Dude I thought you said You Loved seed but you hated destiny... wow why the change of heart? I could have swore... But maybe im wrong. I think I might look it up if I have the time. But I have seen all of destiny subtitled and its great.


Check the date of the post. This was a long time ago, back when I still thought Destiny was good. My opinion changed during that period of time, to reflect my current opinion of the series.



Yeah I see that now lol. I knew you hated the show lol, but yeah..
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]

Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5579
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
Gender: Male
Location: ...where am i?...
Contact:

Re: Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

watched all 50 or so episodes...

i liked wing better tbh...
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!

Post Reply