After War Gundam X

Pennyroyal Tea

After War Gundam X

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

I recently got addicted to this series. I've finished watching it and wow I'm sad that it had to get canceled, anyway what did you think of the series and its explanation of what Newtypes were at the end of it
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Duuz
Uber Otaku

Re: After War Gundam X

Post by Duuz »

It's been a while since I've seen it.
I was more interested how they used Wing styled character and Gundams in a closer to U.C. setting. The Newtype issue was different than what I think most people expected. Prior to Gundam X it was thought Newtypes were only born in space, although Tifa challenged that belief as did the Newtype dolphin. Though from CCA I'm not sure but Quess might have been born on Earth as well.

Time for a Gundam X marathon like my Zeta Marathon I did thanksgiving, showing me it is possible to watch a 50 episode series within 24 hours.
"Charge! The Goddess of Victory is flashing her panties at us!" -Bittenfeld / Legend of Galactic Heroes
Katsuyo
Absolute Otaku

Post by Katsuyo »

OH i watched Gundam X a while ago i found it to be very good and well done though it did suck they had to rush the ending
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Duuz wrote:It's been a while since I've seen it.
I was more interested how they used Wing styled character and Gundams in a closer to U.C. setting. The Newtype issue was different than what I think most people expected. Prior to Gundam X it was thought Newtypes were only born in space, although Tifa challenged that belief as did the Newtype dolphin. Though from CCA I'm not sure but Quess might have been born on Earth as well.

Time for a Gundam X marathon like my Zeta Marathon I did thanksgiving, showing me it is possible to watch a 50 episode series within 24 hours.
Well... Zeta is the sex so I can't blame you for doing a marathon like that.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

Gundam X was great, its my 2nd favorite AU Gundam.
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Sanger Zomvolt wrote:Gundam X was great, its my 2nd favorite AU Gundam.

I'm guessing Turn A was your first?
Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

Of course, what else?