:roll:
Follow Your Heart20000
Visitor

Post by Follow Your Heart20000 »

too many gundam shows... :shock:
Draggor
Visitor

Post by Draggor »

ha...girls...figures. its a military type show about 79% of all girls even the ones that like anime hate this series...screw you all...ill say this theres 23 series so far of gundam...ive at least seen an episode of them all...
Mai

Post by Mai »

wow..im a n00b here and every thing..ive realized something- not many people are sighned onto this forum... back at http://www.gaiaonline.com there is 8k people registered! its crazy- but with all the people it is all mest up...back on subject, i dont really watch gundam- can anyone clue me in as to what the series is about >.O
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Mai

Post by Mai »

Draggor wrote:ha...girls...figures. its a military type show about 79% of all girls even the ones that like anime hate this series...screw you all...ill say this theres 23 series so far of gundam...ive at least seen an episode of them all...
*glares* if i knew what time it came on i would like it..okay mr.jerk?
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.