Gundam couples

Anime chic
Mobile Suit Otaku

Gundam couples

Post by Anime chic »

Okay I think Athrun and Cagalli r cute. So is Rain and that dude(haven't seen it in so long), and Heero and Relenna.

But how does Catra and Dorthy make sense!!! She tryed to kill u Catra!!!

Another gundam couple is me and my bf :mrgreen: He records and we both watch :mrgreen: We're both addicts! We also write a fanfic :mrgreen:
The chic and her alter is back.
AC: Hi yall. Great 2 c yall again.
Atler shoves ac outta the way.
pure_syndicate_XLR
Full Metal Otaku

re: Gundam couples

Post by pure_syndicate_XLR »

i agree with you, heero and relenaa should hook up, unfortionatly gundam wing isnt for remantics. And catra and dorthy, now theres somthing wrong with that! lolz
Yoko Moura
Visitor

Post by Yoko Moura »

i have only watched Gundam Seed so my ultimate fav would have to be Athrun and Cagalli! #1 because i hate Lacus taking my man but im ok with Cagalli
#2 i hate Flay so that puts her out of the picture with anyone
echii
Visitor

Re: re: Gundam couples

Post by echii »

pure_syndicate_XLR wrote:i agree with you, heero and relenaa should hook up, unfortionatly gundam wing isnt for remantics. And catra and dorthy, now theres somthing wrong with that! lolz
i agree as well
Duuz
Uber Otaku

Post by Duuz »

I feel sorry for Walfield looseing Aisha like that. MY real favorites are Seabook Arno and Cecily Fairchild (or Berah Ronah) from Gundam F91, they were made for each other.

And Amuro should have gotten together with Salya, of course Char would want to have something to say about that.
"Charge! The Goddess of Victory is flashing her panties at us!" -Bittenfeld / Legend of Galactic Heroes
Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

My favorite couple was Camille Bidan and Four Murasame
Spoiler
Show
too bad Four died
my second favorite was Loran Cehack and Diana Soriel
Kenshin
Visitor

Post by Kenshin »

i will have to say mmmmmmm actually i dont know
Visitor

Post by guest »

Yoko1091 wrote:i have only watched Gundam Seed so my ultimate fav would have to be Athrun and Cagalli! #1 because i hate Lacus taking my man but im ok with Cagalli
#2 i hate Flay so that puts her out of the picture with anyone
yeah i've seen gundam seed destiny (ep1-16) and u know athrun is really stunned when he hears cagalli was getting married to another man...

and kira and lacus? sometimes i get this weird feeling that kira is gay
Kenshin
Visitor

Post by Kenshin »

ur sick guest
Visitor

Post by guest »

Kenshin wrote:ur sick guest
i just meant that kira sometimes 'acts' feminine....
didn't say he is gay...there's a big difference
Duuz
Uber Otaku

Post by Duuz »

Yes, I beleive that is one of the things UC Gundam fans hate about Seed is the feminine like characters in both their actions or looks. This is Bandai trying to draw a larger female audience to Gundam.

And Kenshin, if you don't know Camille Bidan and Four Murasame, they are from Zeta Gundam. And Loran Cehack and Diana Soriel are from Turn A Gundam.
"Charge! The Goddess of Victory is flashing her panties at us!" -Bittenfeld / Legend of Galactic Heroes
Kenshin
Visitor

Post by Kenshin »

guest wrote:
Kenshin wrote:ur sick guest
i just meant that kira sometimes 'acts' feminine....
didn't say he is gay...there's a big difference
ok then
Yoko Moura
Visitor

Post by Yoko Moura »

U HAVE SEEN DESTINY NO FAIR! they havent gotten that far over here! Lucky! and WHAT SHE IS GETTING MARRIED TO SOMEONE ELSE?! WHAT ELSE HAPPENS?!
Duuz
Uber Otaku

Post by Duuz »

I believe they have a summary of it up on http://www.mahq.net/indexright.htm.
You can read a summary on every Gundam series to date.

MAHQ is up to episode 18 of Gundam Seed Destiny.
GS
Visitor

Post by GS »

Yoko1091:

U HAVE SEEN DESTINY NO FAIR! they havent gotten that far over here! Lucky! and WHAT SHE IS GETTING MARRIED TO SOMEONE ELSE?! WHAT ELSE HAPPENS?!

Um just get LIMEWIRE and download them. it takes like a hour for them to download and they have subtitles. just type in gundam seed destiny. =P
Valtana
Baka Otaku

Re: Gundam couples

Post by Valtana »

Huh. Heero Relena makes me want to vomit in someone's shoe. By all that is holy, if I ever have to hear 'HEEEEEEROOOOoooooOOOoooOOOOOOOOooooOOOOoooOOOoooOOO' one more time...I'll cry. I cannot /stand/ her. I'm more of a yaoi pairing person myself, so I'll refrain from commenting.
For love is lord of all.