Question: Why all the hatred of Fllay?

Dark Wing
Full Metal Otaku

re: Question: Why all the hatred of Fllay?

Post by Dark Wing »

Ok I don't like what fllay did but you got to admit she was the best developed character in Seed next to Kira. The last member of her family was killed and her home turned to space junk you mean to tell me you wouldn't have some sort of problems after that. God if anything if wasn't for Fllay Kira would have most likely gone nuts because around the time he was doing all that killing you could see him starting to crack and he needed a shoulder to cry on. Fllay's love and support was exactly what Kira needed at the time even if that love toward him was fake but she came around in the end. What makes me so mad she never even got to say she was sorry for what she did :cry:.
I know love because I know hate, I know joy because I know sorrow, I know pleasure because I know pain, I know the value of life because I know death all to well.

"There is no shame in Love or Friendship even those of Light and Darkness know this."
Yoko Moura
Visitor

Post by Yoko Moura »

ummmmm so? developed my ass! all she is is a whiny girl with no cause to help or do anything! and your telling me that she is the most developed character and that she has good meaning? damn your messed up! but thats ok i am too but not when it comes to this!
mistral-chan
Visitor

Post by mistral-chan »

wowzies! you must really dislike flay!^_^
Yoko Moura
Visitor

Post by Yoko Moura »

lol does it show? just expressing myself without cursing her out. lol
Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

Lol, it shows. and while I also think that Flay was one of the better developed characters, it doesn't mean that she's a likeable character. She was kinda freaky in the first half of Seed, although she toned down towards the end.
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"
Subaru
Visitor

Post by Subaru »

It's because in the Gundam universe, any girl who shouts and makes angry faces and is not an adult with overbearing responsibilities is considered to be a [censored].

Stereotypes aside, I wouldn't call her the best developed character in Seed. She would have had to have more screen time. What she is is one of the most human and realistic characters, and maybe that's what people have trouble grasping.
Yoko Moura
Visitor

Post by Yoko Moura »

i hate her just as much as i hate Lacus....pisses me off
lullaby of pain
Visitor

Post by lullaby of pain »

Here is the reason I hate her: She has PINK hair.
I hate Lacus also for that reason.
Yes, I'll admit she is developed well, and parts of SEED would have to have been changed if she wasn't in it. But she is and Evil spoiled brat who thinks only over herself.
But, also in a way i like Flay. It's because she wants Kira dead.. And, well.. Me too ^__^
Yoko Moura
Visitor

Post by Yoko Moura »

ALRIGHT! I'm adding u to my buddy list! I dont want Kira dead cause Athrun would be crushed. But I love your way of expressing it! Kewl!
lullaby of pain
Visitor

^___^ Awesomeness!
I don't like Cagali either ^__^ I think it's nostly b/c i hate her name
Try saying Cagali Yula Athha ten times fast!
Kenshin
Visitor

Post by Kenshin »

i dotn get it i say ten times but nothing happens
lullaby of pain
Visitor

I was just trying to piont out that her mane was hard to say and runs together if you try to say it a bunch
Yoko Moura
Visitor

Post by Yoko Moura »

but-but-but,.... y?! she be awsome! do u not like her just cause of her name? Cagalli Yula Athha. She is my fav girl character....... but people have their opinions.. except in Flay's and Lacus's case.... lol.
lullaby of pain
Visitor

Well, I really don't like characters like her.. It's not just her name. To me, she comes across as a snot
But, that's just the way i feel. I'm sure if she was real, and I met her, I'd be able to stand her, but i know she'd totally hate me. I'm not the kind of person who'd get along with her. That's really how i asess characters, If i can get along with them ...
Yoko Moura
Visitor

Post by Yoko Moura »

well thats a cool way of putting it. And i would still hate Flay and Lacus if i met them in person. lol.
lullaby of pain
Visitor

^_^ Thanks