Kamille or Judau?

Cheeppanda
Baka Otaku

Kamille or Judau?

Post by Cheeppanda »

Just wondering what other people think about those two pilots; as far as main characters. I really like Judau's personality and he seems to learn pretty darn fast when it comes to mobile suits; on the other hand though it seemed like everyone in Zeta was super harsh on Kamille and he was forced into a lame personality. No spoilers as I'm not all the way through Double Zeta yet.

tl;dr - Which pilot did you like better: Kamille Bidan or Judau Ashta?
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: Kamille or Judau?

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

May i ask which Gundam Series are you talking hun then i can look at some videos and tell you more about it hun i have a lot on my hand.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Kamille by [censored] far. Judau wasn't close in skill or tough opponents. In terms of difficulty Kamille probably had it even tougher than Amuro.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Can someone please answered
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Zeta and Double Zeta.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

In terms of potential, Judau was arguably the most powerful Newtype, but he never fully awakens to his powers in the TV series. His actual piloting skills were nowhere as good as Kamille's. Kamille's skills were honed by countless battles with numerous veterans is a outclassed mobile suit, while Judau managed to get by with the sheer firepower of his mobile suits.

It can also be argued later on that he reaches his potential as one of the most powerful newtypes later on in the post Crossbone Vanguard era, in which he manages to hold his own against modern suits in his dilapidated and obsolete ZZ Gundam. I know he also shows up later in a V Gundam side story manga, but I can't say I know much other than that.

Of course, in terms of actual awesomeness, I preferred Kamille by far. Unlike Judau, he actually had to work for his upgrades. I'd agree that he had it tougher than Amuro, just because other than the movable frame concept that granted additional speed and manuverability, the MK II's armor was even weaker than the Nemos. Not a big problem at first, but once they started rolling out the transforming suits, which upped the ante on those areas that were originally the MK II's primary strengths, it quickly became outclassed very fast. Amuro got by pretty well with his Gundarium alloy, which made it pretty much invincible to just about everything short of beam weapons (which for most of the series, Zeonic forces didn't have).