which gundam is better Wing zero or burning Gundam.

fggh
Visitor

which gundam is better Wing zero or burning Gundam.

Post by fggh »

Wing zero can fly, that's good and all. But I have to go with burning Gundam. If this was a beauty contast I'd say Wing zero. Facts are facts burining gundam is the better fighting gundam
J.Kudo
Visitor

re: which gundam is better Wing zero or burning Gundam.

Post by J.Kudo »

Wing zero has far more capabilites than you give it, since by the time Domon would even get to use burnign gundam, that's the equivalent of Wing Zero gettign the Custom System upgrade, and people seem to forget exactly WHAT the zero system is, mainly a mental linkup of tactical information that gives the operator knowledge of hte battle as a whole, it overloads most people, and Heero Yuy is one of hte few people capable of handling this system. In addition the Wing zero has obvious differences in design, Burning Gundam uses close combat to target the head o a gundam wiht highly focused, yet powerful attacks. Wing Zero is designed to completely destroy it's targets, and kill thier pilots. THe custom model also sports twin buster rifles whihc have 3 shots, and when overloaded are extremely powerful. In addition it has twin beam sabres, and the flight with re-entry also means that Burning Gundam would likely jsut be barraged with fire from byond it's reach...

I think statistically it's obvious, however the Mobile Fighter fans wil disagree that tactical advantage takes precidence over cool looking abilites that jsut "Honorable" point blank combat...
Grave
Visitor

Post by Grave »

burning bye far is a better gundam
Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

If the God Gundam got up close and used its super golden hyper God Finger attack, I'm pretty sure the Wing Zero (TV Version, the Custom OVA version was weaker) would get fried. Likewise, if the Wing Zero stayed at long range and used its Twin Buster rifle (Which has an infinite number of shots), the God Gundam would be toast. But then again, The Wing Zero would be at a disadvantage because the God Gundam has Fuunisaki the mobile horse, and the God Gundam would be at a disadvantage because the Wing Zero can fly. So I would say it is a bit of a stalemate. It depends on the pilots, and I would say Heero is the better pilot because of his training.

(This reminds me of a scene in Shin Super Robot Taisen (For PS1) when Domon challenged Heero to a Gundam Fight. It was a stalemate until the 'Bad Guys' showed up. Heero then fled, and Domon stayed to fight them as the Player's units arrived to stop the 'bad guys'.)
EDIT:
Now that I think about it, the Turn A Gundam would shred both of them with its Moonlight Butterfly attack. And the Turn A Gundam is also capable of destroying mobile suits by hand to hand combat
Spoiler
Show
(See episode 5 where the Turn A uses its hand to easily sever a WaDom's hand with an upwards chop, and that particular mobile suit was about twice as tall as the Turn A)
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"
Cloud
Visitor

Post by Cloud »

Burning Gundam will beat Wing Zero
Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: which gundam is better Wing zero or burning Gundam.

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

Gundam of Angel wrote:Burning Gundam will beat Wing Zero
That's great. Care to explain why the God Gundam will beat the Wing Zero?
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"
Kenshin
Visitor

Post by Kenshin »

i think Zero my have a chance of beating Burning
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

Wing Zero not only is it my favorite Gundam but because it has long range combat capability, and that gives it a advantage.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
ghhj
Visitor

Post by ghhj »

burnig gundam has burning finger. Plus it has many other cool attacks. Besides burning gundam is based on a persons fighting ability not their piloting skills.
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Wing Zero. It can fly. The Burning Gundam cannot. :roll:
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Valtana
Baka Otaku

Re: which gundam is better Wing zero or burning Gundam.

Post by Valtana »

HAH! Wing Zero makes the pilot aware of the entire scope of reality while he/she is in the cockpit. In such a way, (I'm using Heero as an example here) He was able to fully understand what the Gundam was wanting from him. It gave the machine AI enough to work flawlessly with the pilot to achieve a goal that was made to be understood. That's just the tactics, people.

The wing zero was /extremely/ powerful; it almost took an entire colony in space BY ITSELF. It took an entire space station later in the series to do the same thing. Thus, Wing Zero is without a doubt the better gundam
For love is lord of all.
Gyro Zeppeli
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

Sry Wing fans. Other than flight, Wing Zero has absolutely nothing on the Burning/God Gundam. Hell, at the end of the series Domon could destroy Wing Zero without his Gundam
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.

Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Valtana wrote:HAH! Wing Zero makes the pilot aware of the entire scope of reality while he/she is in the cockpit. In such a way, (I'm using Heero as an example here) He was able to fully understand what the Gundam was wanting from him. It gave the machine AI enough to work flawlessly with the pilot to achieve a goal that was made to be understood. That's just the tactics, people.

The wing zero was /extremely/ powerful; it almost took an entire colony in space BY ITSELF. It took an entire space station later in the series to do the same thing. Thus, Wing Zero is without a doubt the better gundam
The Zero system is nothing more than a cheap replica of Newtype powers.... As for the space colony thing... God Gundam Vs. 3rd Stage Evolution Colony Devil Gundam...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
neet7
Baka Otaku

Post by neet7 »

not only is it the mobile suit its also the pilot and heero is a way better piot the domon even though i like them both but i say dethsythc hell costume would demolish them both just by that clocking device an master gundam cuz its speed and last but not least nu gundam
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Burning gundam = win. So many reasons, i'm pretty sure theey where in the posts before mine that i didnt bother reading.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
AceKid21
Baka Otaku

Post by AceKid21 »

For everyone that thinks that loser gundam Burning/God Gundam will be Wing Zero your sadly mistaking. For the fact being Wing Zero buster rifle can destroy a whole space colony in one shot. So really with his Zero system and his Search eye the Wing Zero will shoot both Burning/God Gundam arms off before he could even use that Burning/God Finger. Oh and for those who think they know everything maybe you should compare because it's how you use your Gundam not what it can do. Because even with out the Wing zero buster rifle it still has 2x beam sabers and it's 2x machine cannon and it's 2x Wing Vulcan plus it has it Piledriver shield but if it was the Wing Zero Custom then he would have to use his Wings as his shield. As for the fact standing if i am correct didn't Wing Zero was the only Gundam to every brake down a fortress of steal so strong not even Burning Gundam could brake because i would know i have the movie he may have lost his Gundam but even tho his Gundam was still being shot at he still broke through it. Oh and the fact the Wing Zero was being piloted by a 15 year old boy and the Burning Gundam was piloted by a 20 year old man come on who would win really open your eyes Wing Zero got Burning Gundam beat easy. Don't forget those who go with the Burning Gundam should remember that everything that happens to the Gundam the pilot feels the pain. This is for those who think they know what the Zero System is and the Search Eye is.

ZERO System: The main feature of Wing Zero is the ZERO System, a combat computer/pilot interface installed in the cockpit. The ZERO system connects directly with the mind of the pilot, flooding him with combat data and possible outcomes. This overload of data could allow the pilot to achieve total victory, but places great mental and emotional stress on the pilot.

Search Eye: A search eye used for combat, of the same type used by the Shenlong. It also gathers data that the cameras and antennas cannot.

Wing Zero is better no matter what it's not how the Gundam look it's all about how good your pilot is with out the pilot then really they wouldn't move so yeah my point is Wing Zero all the way i mean really i didn't see them make a movie out of it so they know that Wing Zero is better really a movie with Wing Zero and more episodes. So Wing Zero wins no contest just like that easy if you think i am wrong try and prove me wrong.