dose Asuka die?

Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: dose Asuka die?

Post by Cold Revolver »

backstreeteva wrote:ehem she does the eva series kill ker and eat the evangelion unit 02 with asuka inside but at end shes back alive

^ I wish people like you would do research lol or at least read my posts..... The ending was left open for you to decide.. nothing else was proven or said about the ending. That there was your opinion to be said.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
backstreeteva
Visitor

re: dose Asuka die?

Post by backstreeteva »

i know but you must see end of evangelion to know what happens to asuka and unit 02 but on the other hand *lets not talk abot it* anyway you make it up after the end of evangelion if you want
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

backstreeteva wrote:i know but you must see end of evangelion to know what happens to asuka and unit 02 but on the other hand *lets not talk abot it* anyway you make it up after the end of evangelion if you want
I own the whole series, even platinum plus the 2 movies. :D
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

backstreeteva
Visitor

Post by backstreeteva »

you own you mean u have i hav platanium 1 and 2 not 3 and 4
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

No.. lol I mean I legaly purchased (for once) the platinum thin box set. I have all volumes.
Can you find your name?
KarinDretJessKoyue

backstreeteva
Visitor

Post by backstreeteva »

riiggghhhtttt
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

Oh maybe I need to spell it out for you, By purchased I mean I did not pirate any of the episodes instead I spent money at bestbuy and bought the set. Easy?
Can you find your name?
KarinDretJessKoyue

InitialD_DriftKid
Visitor

Post by InitialD_DriftKid »

I commend you for doing so, those DVD's burn a major hole into the wallet
backstreeteva
Visitor

Post by backstreeteva »

:arrow: who did you buy it off pirate discs shouldnt be sold my dads an expert on discs and told me that never sell pirate discs
InitialD_DriftKid
Visitor

Post by InitialD_DriftKid »

...it's common knowledge that people shouldn't buy/sell pirated discs
Nanashi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nanashi »

No she doesn't. He might be choking her but then stops and she survives. Peace out :color:
Now is the time to choose, die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! - Auron
[Batman]

Post by [Batman] »

Ehem...She doesn't die..>_>...Shinji saved her,basicly...End of story ^_^!
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
thirdimpact6633
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: dose Asuka die?

Post by thirdimpact6633 »

ok, i feel i have a good understanding of this whole thing.
Spoiler
Show
Yes, Asuka got killed. When she first got stabbed by the lance; since the Eva was out of power, what ever happened to the Eva, would basically happen to her. Cause: The eva got stabbed in the eye. Effect: Asuka bleeds out her eye.(the blood's hard to see, but it's there...trust me). Then she got feasted upon and ripped the f*ck apart by the Eva Series. And if thats not convincing enough, after that, she got made into swiss cheese with more lances in her body. Ow, her pride.
In the final scene, it's speculated that the "Asuka looking figure" is actually a combination of Rei, Asuka, and Misato because she has on Rei's bandages from the beginning of the series, and supposedly Misato's eye color. I'm still sceptical of this though. And if it's not a combo of the 3 women, it's probably Asuka...who was brought back to life or ..blah...blah...blah...i don't know. It's pretty inexplainable.

The bottom line is that, yes, i believe Asuka did die.
pervysage
Visitor

Post by pervysage »

yeah asuka got absorbed into the eva just like shinji did and went thru the same thing he did so the spirit of her mother saved her so she did die but came bact to life end of story
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

darkguy wrote:yeah asuka got absorbed into the eva just like shinji did and went thru the same thing he did so the spirit of her mother saved her so she did die but came bact to life end of story
You should be more Like this guy ====> thirdimpact6633
At least he knows his stuff. :D
Can you find your name?
KarinDretJessKoyue

thirdimpact6633
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by thirdimpact6633 »

lol, the ironic thing is that Darkguy borrowed the series from me.