Type F armor?

Kriya
Visitor

Type F armor?

Post by Kriya »

Exactly what is the Type F armor of 01? I only saw the model, but what episode did it come from? All i know that it powers up 01
Deacon
Mobile Suit Otaku

re: Type F armor?

Post by Deacon »

Actually, I knew that "F" means "Fly", because the F armor is what the Nerv uses to link an Eva unit to the YB-49 (those big black airplane).

But maybe you're talking of something else... :-k
La vita fugge et non s'arresta un'ora [...]
backstreeteva
Visitor

Post by backstreeteva »

well the armor of unit 01 is f stands for fly and no im not coping of the above it controls the eva but a monster/beast is inside an evangelion besides unit 04 and unit 05-13 and unit 02
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: Type F armor?

Post by Cold Revolver »

backstreeteva wrote:well the armor of unit 01 is f stands for fly and no im not coping of the above it controls the eva but a monster/beast is inside an evangelion besides unit 04 and unit 05-13 and unit 02
The eva's are Angels inside the shell like armor.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
backstreeteva
Visitor

Post by backstreeteva »

oh sorry how can angels be inside when there only is 18 angels and they all die?
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: Type F armor?

Post by Cold Revolver »

backstreeteva wrote:oh sorry how can angels be inside when there only is 18 angels and they all die?
They explain it at the begining of the series man. Try watching it once more.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

backstreeteva
Visitor

Post by backstreeteva »

if i had it man episode 19-25 i hav and platanium 1 and two with death and rebirth and end of eva
thedarkconquerer
Master Otaku

Re: Type F armor?

Post by thedarkconquerer »

uhh ur kinda right Cold, but you are oh so wrong as well, for anyone who has seen the series/movies, it would become obvious that the Eva's arent exactly angels, the only eva that comes close to being an angel is shinji's eva 1, which is a clone of Adam, they are more "cyborg" beings with the soel of someone close to the pilot, with Asuka it was her mother, with Shinji it was his mother, with rei it was nothing because she is a clone of shinji's mother thus she doesnt need a soel in her eva so she can sync with it, the proof of this is

1. Eva 3, piloted by Touji, did not have the soel of someone close to him, and thus, it resulted in an "Angel" corrupting the eva.

2. In the episode where shinji gets a 300% sync ratio with his Eva, and gets absorbed into it, who and what does he see? He see's his mother along with a whole heap of other crap that you have to disregard, in the end, it was his mothers soel that was inside the eva, that returned shinji to misato, asuka etc.

3. In the movie, Asuka gets a 300% sync ratio with her eva, because she relises that her eva, for all intensive purposes, is her mother, this allows her to "open up" and again sync with her eva.
Anime Otaku.

Pure and simple.
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

thedarkconquerer wrote:uhh ur kinda right Cold, but you are oh so wrong as well, for anyone who has seen the series/movies, it would become obvious that the Eva's arent exactly angels, the only eva that comes close to being an angel is shinji's eva 1, which is a clone of Adam, they are more "cyborg" beings with the soel of someone close to the pilot, with Asuka it was her mother, with Shinji it was his mother, with rei it was nothing because she is a clone of shinji's mother thus she doesnt need a soel in her eva so she can sync with it, the proof of this is

1. Eva 3, piloted by Touji, did not have the soel of someone close to him, and thus, it resulted in an "Angel" corrupting the eva.

2. In the episode where shinji gets a 300% sync ratio with his Eva, and gets absorbed into it, who and what does he see? He see's his mother along with a whole heap of other crap that you have to disregard, in the end, it was his mothers soel that was inside the eva, that returned shinji to misato, asuka etc.

3. In the movie, Asuka gets a 300% sync ratio with her eva, because she relises that her eva, for all intensive purposes, is her mother, this allows her to "open up" and again sync with her eva.
Ok mr rookie otaku, I own platinum and the original series lol, do you want me to school you on the series as in a whole? :D
Can you find your name?
KarinDretJessKoyue

Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

On another note I also own a copy of the original script that explains every possible situation in the movie and the series, and the directors notes.

Shinji's Unit 1 is closer to being an Angel, the proof lies when Berserk (unit one) Sheds his armor and you can actualy see the beast with in. Thats the only bit you got correct, the rest was all jibberish because of all the typos. :S

(eh be back next weekend AA has become so boring) ](*,)

By the way, if you would read all the good topics in the eva section you would see that I have explained (tried....tried..tried toooo explain) Several times but people just do not get it because Eva is so Complex. I watched the series 4 times (both versions) just to get what the hell happened lol... Yes it is crazy but It hurt my brain not knowing...Frankly this topic is pissing me off... and every other Eva topic because know one ever gets it lol...
Can you find your name?
KarinDretJessKoyue

thedarkconquerer
Master Otaku

look mate, just because i hav'nt been here very long and im still a Rookie here doesnt mean i dont know anything about NGE, on the contrary, i know a hell of alot about NGE, im not saying i know everything, but 1 thing i do know is that the eva's are not Angels, the only eva that comes close to being an angel is eva01, which is a CLONE of the first angel. But the rest are not angels, except mayby the production models, i dont know much about those. Eva0 isnt an angel, because it was being made before the angels came, in fact, it was the reason the first angel came, and the reason for the second impact. Eva02 is the first battle evangelion, made for combat, it was the first real evagelion. Eva03 was based on eva01 and it was infected by an angel. And last but not least, eva04 blew up whilst under construction.

Ohh and im not doubting that you have the series and platinum and the movie, all im saying is that the eva's are NOT angels, eva's are the REASON for the angels comming, when the eva01 goes beserk, it is because the eva still has some of the characteristics of the first angel, Adam.
Deacon
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Deacon »

Eva 00 wasn't made before the Angel came, because Adam was already come. And every Eva is made by Angel's material. Eva 01 is made of Lilith's material, Eva 00 by Adam's one.
The reason for the Angel attack Neo Tokyo 3 is not the Evas, but they came to find Adam.
And they were wrong :lol:
thedarkconquerer
Master Otaku

by the first angel i meant Adam, and yes it was, if you remember, shinji's mother was killed just after the second impact by being absorbed into eva 01, by this time eva 00 had been started as well as all of the not so working eva's that you see in the ep where ritsuko goes crazy, and shows shinji and misato the other eva's (dead ones) and the rei clones. The reason for Adam comming in the first place was to warn/punish mankind not to try to become equal with the gods, because that is what they were trying to do by creating the eva's
Anime Otaku.

Pure and simple.
Deacon
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Deacon »

Hmm, I've understand, watching the anime, that Eva was created in image of Adam...so they must were created after his arrival.
And Gendou says to Fuyutsuki, the first time he went to the Nerv HQ, that they were trying making the Eva 00 to imitate Adam.
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

Deacon wrote:Eva 00 wasn't made before the Angel came, because Adam was already come. And every Eva is made by Angel's material. Eva 01 is made of Lilith's material, Eva 00 by Adam's one.
The reason for the Angel attack Neo Tokyo 3 is not the Evas, but they came to find Adam.
And they were wrong :lol:
You are a smart one, I agree with you. I wish other people would wise up and get with the program lol. :)
Can you find your name?
KarinDretJessKoyue

thedarkconquerer
Master Otaku

Deacon wrote:Hmm, I've understand, watching the anime, that Eva was created in image of Adam...so they must were created after his arrival.
And Gendou says to Fuyutsuki, the first time he went to the Nerv HQ, that they were trying making the Eva 00 to imitate Adam.
nope :P Eva 01 was designed in the image of the first angel, adam, Eva 00, was being made before the second impact, eva00, at the time, was a way of man kind trying to be more like god, so, god sent these creatures to send mankind a message/punishment for this, and that was the 3rd impact, within the 3rd impact there was Adam, which is what they based Eva01 on, but eva00 was already being created before the second impact