Type F armor?

Deacon
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: Type F armor?

Post by Deacon »

I can't understand what you've write :-s
"Eva 01 was designed in the image of the first angel [...] before the second impact"
"but eva00 was already being created before the second impact"

So, Nerv made two Evas BEFORE seeing Adam? How can they, if the Eva are clones of the Angel? 8-[

"god sent these creatures to send mankind a message/punishment for this, and that was the 3rd impact"
The Third Impact is the God's punishment for creating Eva? :shock:
La vita fugge et non s'arresta un'ora [...]
thedarkconquerer
Master Otaku

Post by thedarkconquerer »

well... i was trying to say that, Eva 01 was indeed created in the image of the first angel, Adam, after the second impact, but Eva00, was being made before the first angel, Adam, and that is why god sent the angels to punish/teach man kind, because man kind, was making something (eva00) to be equal with the gods. Did that make abit more sense? soz if it didnt, and i'll try again
Anime Otaku.

Pure and simple.
Deacon
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Deacon »

According to the Red Cross Book, the Eva 00 is made with the material of Adam, so it's quite impossible that it was made before he came ^^
The Unit 01 is instead a clone of Lilith.

After the came of Adam, the Seele founds the Gehirn to defend the umanity from the future Angel's attack.
To fight against the Angel they need the Angel's same power, so they start the E project, triying to make a first Evangelion.
They failed a lot of time (and that's why there're all that corpses in the Nerv HQ's underground) and finally they make the Unit 00. Adam was a great giant of light, but after the Second Impact it regress to an embrional state. Part of the material left was used by Gehirn to build this first Eva.
Then, they try build another Eva, this time directly cloning the Angel (Lilith) found in the White Moon, the great egg (did the english translation says so? An "egg"? 8-[ ) under Neo Tokyo 3.

Still, the Third Impact is absolutely not a God's punishment.
thedarkconquerer
Master Otaku

uhhuh, and who's comments did you get that idea from? Because in the Series they hinted on what im saying as the truth, then in DaR (death and rebirth) they almost tell you exactly what im trying to say.

The first angel, ADAM, came because the silly humans were trying to create something as strong as the gods and in the image of the gods.

About 5 years before, Adam and the second impact occured, whilst misato/ritsuko were in collage, gendou/fuyutski were already trying to create an eva, whith the help of ritsuko's mother and her newly made magi computers, and of course, shinji's mother was helping as well. That all was happening before the second impact.

Then the first angel appeared, Adam, and caused the second impact, it came to teach man-kind a lesson on not to try to create something with the strength of the gods in the image of the gods, but did they listen, no. This is when they (Gehirn) were officially backed by the government to protect mankind against the angels when they come back in 15 years, with the experimental "eva's" they were already trying to create.

Since the first eva (experimental unit00) was finished, they decided to basically make a clone of the first angel, Adam, this was to become eva01.

Eva02 was being made as a fully capable battle Evangelion, it was being constructed in Germany.

Eva03 was being made *somewhere* (i will look through the series and get back to you on where it was made) as the second fully capable battle evangelion, unfortunantly, if was infected by an angel.

Then last but not least is Eva04, this was being made in canada base if i remember correctly, and it blew up during construction because of the S2 engine/organ they tried to put in it.

Then you have the production models (5-12 i believe) That are controlled by the dummy plug and they have S2 engines/organs and they all regenerate.

IS THERE ANYTHING IVE LEFT OUT???
Deacon
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Deacon »

Don't be nervous. Now, read what I'm writing and just tell me where is the piece of false reasoning I do.

In the Red Cross Book is written that Eva01 is a clone of Lilith, not of Adam.
What does "uhhuh, and who's comments did you get that idea from?" means? I read it on this book. It's official.

Read to what I'm writing and just tell me where I'm wrong, without starting tellin' me about where Eva 02 and 03 was made or destroyed.

You say Fuyutsuki and Gendou was already making an Eva before the coming of Adam?
Don't you remember? Fuyutsuki was a simple professor and Gendou was not even in the Gehirn. The Gehirn itself, before the Second Impact, didn't exist! You said that Naoko was building the Magi System. Where? The city of Tokyo was still populated, there was no Neo Tokyo 3 and not even a Neo Tokyo 2!

Let's follow the cronology you can see in Episode 21:
1999, Kyoto- Yui was a student at the same University where Fuyutsuki was professor.
Yui is a member of the Seele.
Gendou e Yui (some time ago) meets.
Fuyutsuki meets Gendou, who seems to be already near to the Seele.
Yui confess his love for Gendou to Fuyutsuki.
2000- The Second Impact, the coming of Adam. How they can build something using Adam's material if Adam is not came yet?.
Adam was found by the Seele in a great sphere underground (I was wrong in the last post: Lilith was found in the Black Moon, under Neo Tokyo 3 -that was not builded yet- and Adam was found in the White Moon). They made particular experiment on him to start the Armagedon, but they failed.
2001- The Hell on Earth.
2002- Fuyutsuki is finded somewhere by an agent of the Seele, who asked him to go to the Antartic continent. He goes and meets Gendou, who get married with Yui and took his surname. Taking the wife's surname, in Japan, means to take the same rights of his family. So, Gendou is admitted in the Seele.
2003- Fuyutsuki went to the first HQ of the Gehirn. He meets Gendou, Naoko (who -now- was working at the Magi System) and sees the head and hands of Unit 00.
2004- Yui was absorbed by the prototype of Eva.
2010- Naoko Akagi committed suicide.

So.
How can they made an Eva before finding Adam if Evas (as it's said a lot of time during the anime) was made in figure of Adam?
How can Fuyutsuki and Gendou build an Eva if the Gehirn didn't exist?
How can Kozo build something with Gendou if he hate him?
What lesson should Adam teach to the human kind, since Eva was made only after to defend the human kind by the Angels (that came after Adam)?
How Gehirn could make the Eva01 before they find Lilith? And Lilith was found under Neo Tokyo 3. And Neo Tokyo 3 was build after the Second Impact. And the II Impact happens after the came of Adam. They found Lilith to take her strong and use it to defend the Earth from the Angel. And the Angel came after Adam.
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

Deacon wrote:Don't be nervous. Now, read what I'm writing and just tell me where is the piece of false reasoning I do.

In the Red Cross Book is written that Eva01 is a clone of Lilith, not of Adam.
What does "uhhuh, and who's comments did you get that idea from?" means? I read it on this book. It's official.

Read to what I'm writing and just tell me where I'm wrong, without starting tellin' me about where Eva 02 and 03 was made or destroyed.

You say Fuyutsuki and Gendou was already making an Eva before the coming of Adam?
Don't you remember? Fuyutsuki was a simple professor and Gendou was not even in the Gehirn. The Gehirn itself, before the Second Impact, didn't exist! You said that Naoko was building the Magi System. Where? The city of Tokyo was still populated, there was no Neo Tokyo 3 and not even a Neo Tokyo 2!

Let's follow the cronology you can see in Episode 21:
1999, Kyoto- Yui was a student at the same University where Fuyutsuki was professor.
Yui is a member of the Seele.
Gendou e Yui (some time ago) meets.
Fuyutsuki meets Gendou, who seems to be already near to the Seele.
Yui confess his love for Gendou to Fuyutsuki.
2000- The Second Impact, the coming of Adam. How they can build something using Adam's material if Adam is not came yet?.
Adam was found by the Seele in a great sphere underground (I was wrong in the last post: Lilith was found in the Black Moon, under Neo Tokyo 3 -that was not builded yet- and Adam was found in the White Moon). They made particular experiment on him to start the Armagedon, but they failed.
2001- The Hell on Earth.
2002- Fuyutsuki is finded somewhere by an agent of the Seele, who asked him to go to the Antartic continent. He goes and meets Gendou, who get married with Yui and took his surname. Taking the wife's surname, in Japan, means to take the same rights of his family. So, Gendou is admitted in the Seele.
2003- Fuyutsuki went to the first HQ of the Gehirn. He meets Gendou, Naoko (who -now- was working at the Magi System) and sees the head and hands of Unit 00.
2004- Yui was absorbed by the prototype of Eva.
2010- Naoko Akagi committed suicide.

So.
How can they made an Eva before finding Adam if Evas (as it's said a lot of time during the anime) was made in figure of Adam?
How can Fuyutsuki and Gendou build an Eva if the Gehirn didn't exist?
How can Kozo build something with Gendou if he hate him?
What lesson should Adam teach to the human kind, since Eva was made only after to defend the human kind by the Angels (that came after Adam)?
How Gehirn could make the Eva01 before they find Lilith? And Lilith was found under Neo Tokyo 3. And Neo Tokyo 3 was build after the Second Impact. And the II Impact happens after the came of Adam. They found Lilith to take her strong and use it to defend the Earth from the Angel. And the Angel came after Adam.

Dude just give up, he is a lost cause lol. I got your back man lol. :pirate:

thedarkconquerer I mean no afence man but are you actualy reading what he posts>? He makes perfect sence. Anyways hope you find the truth sooner or later.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
thedarkconquerer
Master Otaku

yeah i am reading what he says, but what i was getting at by saying "uhhuh, and who's comments did you get that idea from?" was that The Red Cross book, for all i know, is notes/comments by the actors who voice evangelion, so if you put my question in that context it makes perfect sense.

Now, ok you bring up some valid points, i'll admt that, and we all have to remember that there is not going to be 100% correct answer in this debate, but answer me this, and i will leave you and cold alone, and i will stop posting the truth in this thread. If there was absolutly no prior evangelions or angels before adam, why was gendou/fuyutski on board the ship waiting for it to happen in the arctic?
Anime Otaku.

Pure and simple.
Deacon
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Deacon »

Officially, that expedition was made by the Commitee of Inquiry about the Second Impact. This expedition should investigate about the causes of Second Impact (in fact, after, they would invent that an asteroid hit the Earth causing that disaster). Fuyutsuki was chosen by the Seele as civilian member, because the ONU didn't want to let the Seele make that expedition by itself.
Maybe, Fuyutsuki was chosen by Gendou, who wants to meet him again, now that his studies has become interesting for the Seele's projects.

Officially is for this. But we can suppose a lot of things about it, for example that the Seele wants to resecue the Adam's embrion, because there was no survivors from the Katsuragi expedition, except Yui & Gendou (who leave before the disaster) and Misato (who...well I think she didn't give a damn about Adam XD). So the embrion was still there. The Lancea Longini was too cumbersome to be resecued at that time.

Well, actually I don't have a Red Cross Book in my hands, so I can't say you who wrote it, but I read the translation (in italian, sorry :heh: ) in a website and it seems that in this book there are the schedule of all the characters and a glossary of all the terms used in NGE.
However, this pamphlet is officially approved as canon material by Anno and GAiNAX, so...it should be a well-done one ^^
Bloody Rain
Visitor

Post by Bloody Rain »

From what I remember from the series, they never said that EVA 01 was a clone of ADAM, but it was made in the image of ADAM. And from what I remember, Misato said that Second Impact was caused because they wanted to reduce ADAM to an embriotic state.
thedarkconquerer
Master Otaku

ok, you answered my question, not in the way i believe happened, but along the same lines, and as i said, i will stop posting in this thread about how eva01 was a clone, bla, bla, bla
Anime Otaku.

Pure and simple.
Deacon
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Deacon »

@ Bloody Rain: all the Evas are made in image of Adam (the only image we have of him shows clearly his likness), plus, Unit 01 is a clone of Lilith.

@thedarkconquer: I've tryed explain you why I believe the things happened that way ^^
Bloody Rain
Visitor

Post by Bloody Rain »

@Deacon: Yeah, that's what I thought. I wasn't too sure about EVA 01 being a clone of Lilith but it has been quite some time since I've seen the series. I suppose it's time for me to watch them again.
Deacon
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Deacon »

Unfortunately no one tell this clearly during the serie ^^
SolidSnake526
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Re: re: Type F armor?

Post by SolidSnake526 »

Cold Revolverā„¢ wrote:
backstreeteva wrote:well the armor of unit 01 is f stands for fly and no im not coping of the above it controls the eva but a monster/beast is inside an evangelion besides unit 04 and unit 05-13 and unit 02
The eva's are Angels inside the shell like armor.
Close enough. They're copies.
I'd put the entire Word file I have of "Rei's poem," but I think it's too long... :P