who is hotter

maria
Full Metal Otaku

Re: who is hotter

Post by maria »

I think that when Asuka matures and calms down a bit she would be the most attractive.
gogirlanime
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by gogirlanime »

Rei is the sexiest physically cuz she's got that borderline goth look that's also tomboy, but Asuka's personality is sexier than Rei, Rei is just... blah too quiet and weird (though she has reason to be). If only the two were combined *sign*
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
~阿裏須~¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸.•*¨)
Clyde
Baka Otaku

Post by Clyde »

Both Asuka and Misato seem to enjoy showing themselves off much more than Rei. But Rei could be more attractive is she just had some more personality.

Asuka would be my choice. I'm a sucker for red-heads. :-k
slashcross
Visitor

Post by slashcross »

asuka is the hottest

then rei

then misato :color:
Sesshomaru-sama
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Sesshomaru-sama »

Asuka is the hottest, but I wouldn't really be able to stand her for her personality, I'd prefer to be with Rei 'cause I love the way she's indifferent about everything ^_^ and she's always calm and cool ^_^
humans...how i envy...
Tsuchi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tsuchi »

i like Rei the most by far, her quiet shyness turns me on.
then Misato...just because she's beautiful
then Maya Ibuki
and dead last is asuka i dont find her attractive at all, she is too loud and obnoxious.
FanGirl Army Second in Command
<>Bleach club 101<> squad 4 captain
Naruko15 - my honorable senpai
Raptor Jesus is the true Messiah
Amray
Uber Otaku

Post by Amray »

REI is! No question. We share the same personality and she has blue hair, and if things could not get better she also has red eyes. And another things is that I love the name "Rei" or "Ray", she's perfect! Yes, she is both physically and mentally the best! One of the best ever Anime girls for me. She is fighting for first place against Lumiere for me. XD
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
thedarkconquerer
Master Otaku

Post by thedarkconquerer »

I need to apologise to you all.

I was quite young it seems when I wrote those messages. Its quite shameful looking back on them now.

Nowadays I have a more objective personality, or at least I like to think so.

Meaning, I still have my own point of view on a matter, but at least allow others decisions to influence my own. ;)

Honestly, I still love Asuka, nothing has changed there. However, I can also see why people think Rei and Misato are beautiful, because they are indeed beautiful.

Ah well, thats just me.

~DC
Anime Otaku.

Pure and simple.
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

In terms of personality, I like Rei the best because she is just cool. She isn't a jerk to anyone, she doesn't plot to kill everything, she's just there

In terms of who I would do, Misato because she is the only one of legal age. Rei and Asuka are both hot FOR 14 YEAR OLDS that being the important pharse.

I think that Asuka is going to be so hot when she grows up. I have a thing for redheads
First person to say DESU dies, second person to say DESU dies twice.......... I think you can see where I'm going with this :)
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

Amray wrote:REI is! No question. We share the same personality and she has blue hair, and if things could not get better she also has red eyes. And another things is that I love the name "Rei" or "Ray", she's perfect! Yes, she is both physically and mentally the best! One of the best ever Anime girls for me. She is fighting for first place against Lumiere for me. XD
Don't you mean "Rei" as in "Zero"?

And I like Asuka. Redheads do it best. 8) (so much has changed in 2 years xD)

Not that I dislike any of them. I enjoyed all the characters... except for Kensuke. :( He was so... boring compaired to the others.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
The Rage
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Rage »

Misato
Since when does something have to make sense to be logical?
Axle Starr
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Axle Starr »

I'm an Asuka fan
"You will not forget this devil's power....AND YOU ARE NOT WORTHY AS MY OPPONENT"