Evangelion is my new Favorite show!

Haseo2
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Evangelion is my new Favorite show!

Post by Haseo2 »

Asuka, Rai, Shinji and all them are in this action packed Anime and holy crap its awesome!!! Anyone like this show as much as me? Whos your favorite character? And WHYYY!?!
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Re: Evangelion is my new Favorite show!

Post by Cody-kins »

adam hes the monster in the angels making him a badass
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
shinolover
Full Metal Otaku

Post by shinolover »

my favorite person is toji. i don't kno why but he is my favorite.
proud member of the shinobi clan
Proud member of the Trigun clan
Member of the Tres and Abel Fanclub!!=^.^=
"I suck at life, But i'm SUPER cool!" ^_^
orochi-kun majidani
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by orochi-kun majidani »

My favorite is Misato, because she has that rebellious/yet responsible thing going on for her. Besides, she got Kaji back from Ritskou!! :P
"What is any life, if not the persuit of a dream?"
-simple: a nightmare.
PK-Sora
Visitor

Post by PK-Sora »

Evangelion is ok, I like Fly me to the moon ending, its a great song, you sure hear it by frank senatra, as for the show its ok, the mecha movements where kind of weak. Plot over all isnt that good, characters seen it before.
..shuichi..
Absolute Otaku

Post by ..shuichi.. »

I really like Evangelion. it's one of my fav! :mrgreen:
Rei is my fav character but i also like Shinji, Misato and Kaworu. They are all great! :color:
«If you aren’t remembered, then you never existed»
Kaze
Visitor

Post by Kaze »

I love how Gainax uses a lot of phycology, and I love the phycobabble. Yes I am weird. My favorite character would have to be Asuka Langley Sohryu. She is the toughest meanest, crazyest, bloodthirsty maniac that can kick anyones butt...Like in End of Evangelion. She also beats up Shinji! ^^ I also like Misato and Pen Pen, drinking buddies.

Above the anime's storyline, I love Yoshiyuki Sadamoto's manga series. Yoshiyuki Sadamoto is the character designer, and made a manga for Evangelion in how he seen fit. It's close to the actual storyline, but better.

Now who is you peoples favorite evangelion, and angel ontop of the first question.

My favorite Eva is Unit-02, but I like Unit-01 a lot, too. My favorite angel is Shamshel, the fourth angel.
simsamm
Visitor

Post by simsamm »

Since ur such a fan i have a question theres an anime out there that mimics evg can u tell me what it is :P
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

:-s
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
thedarkconquerer
Master Otaku

Post by thedarkconquerer »

closest thing i can think of would be one of the gundam series's?
But thats no rip-off, its its-own original anime :|

anywho, yes Evangelion would have to be my favourite anime, but others come very close to it.

Asuka is my favourite character because of her fiery and yet un-safe sort of personality.

My favourite Evangelion was Eva Unit 04, Touji's Eva, even though it was taken over by an angel, and was destroyed by the Dummy Plug, it showed that it could easily be a match for any of the other Eva's combat wise, and it Black paintjob was DA BOMB!

I too, am a huge fan of the phsycology that is seen throughout the whole of the Evangelion series, it really does add another dimension to the Anime.
Anime Otaku.

Pure and simple.
OniKira
Absolute Otaku

Post by OniKira »

Evangelion is most definetely my favorite anime. The compelling juxtaposition of mecha battles, deep psychology, and perplexing philosophy makes Evangelion of the better animes out there, and is considered by many to be one of the best animes ever created.

PK-Sora, I don't know if you've actually seen Eva in its entirety, because your comments make me believe you haven't seen the show at all. Eva is not really built around mecha action, and the story is one of the best out there. I really suggest you re-watch the series and perhaps re-assess it as an entire epic work. Evangelion is truly that good, and deserves that kind of respect.

BTW, if any of you have questions regarding Evangelion, PM me. I know an awful lot about the series, story, and psychology behind it.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
gogirlanime
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by gogirlanime »

The physical intensity is what I love about the series and the psychological torture, like how they add classical music to a crazy scene, and how insane everyone gets

Wait till you get to the end though :-" :-" :-"
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
~阿裏須~¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸.•*¨)
MrKoreanguy
Visitor

Post by MrKoreanguy »

My favorite moment was in Episode 14 with Kaoru. That one minute pause was just intense.
thedarkconquerer
Master Otaku

Post by thedarkconquerer »

Episode 14? Kaworu wasn't introduced until around episode 20.
Anime Otaku.

Pure and simple.
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

Kaworu was my favorite, and I love Evangelion...

But "End of Evangelion" was just fccked up. :lol:
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
SolidSnake526
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by SolidSnake526 »

gogirlanime wrote:The physical intensity is what I love about the series and the psychological torture, like how they add classical music to a crazy scene, and how insane everyone gets

Wait till you get to the end though :-" :-" :-"
Almost exactly why I like it, but instead of the "physical intensity," I love the philosophical level it's at. Either you understand it and think about it or you're completely lost.
I'd put the entire Word file I have of "Rei's poem," but I think it's too long... :P