More Eva Movies

Seita Firemaster
Mobile Suit Otaku

More Eva Movies

Post by Seita Firemaster »

I'm pretty sure i misread this in the last issue of Anime Insider magazine. I read that they where coming out with more Evangelion Movies four more to be exact. I was reading the magazine at my local K-Mart so maybe i just skimmed it over to quick. Also that we will be having an Evangelion PS2 game also from what the magazine said also. If anyone has more information on any of the above could you please link me or tell me some information.
Rickster
Master Otaku

Re: More Eva Movies

Post by Rickster »

You are correct in saying that there will be four new Eva movies. It's called the Rebuild of Evangelion. Hideaki Anno is going to write the first one and direct the following three. The first three will be an alternate telling of the original story and the forth will be a completely new ending. The first will be released in the summer of 2007, the second in January 2008 and the final two will be released at the same time in the summer of 2008. As for the PS2 game I haven't heard anything about it. Hope this helps :)
Seita Firemaster
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Seita Firemaster »

Thank you that does help =)
Axle Starr
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Axle Starr »

I'm excited for the release of the new Evangelion movies
"You will not forget this devil's power....AND YOU ARE NOT WORTHY AS MY OPPONENT"
SolidSnake526
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by SolidSnake526 »

Can't wait - unless it's live action. That would just seem weird.
I'd put the entire Word file I have of "Rei's poem," but I think it's too long... :P
Nostalgic End
Baka Otaku

Post by Nostalgic End »

I agree but it would be interesting to see how they'd pull live action off