Hey, should I get into this??

Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Re: Hey, should I get into this??

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

The ending is a real curve ball, we'll just leave it at that. lol
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Axle Starr
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Axle Starr »

Shoot, I'd even call it a Knuckleball
"You will not forget this devil's power....AND YOU ARE NOT WORTHY AS MY OPPONENT"
Lexin Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Lexin Kotetsu »

Okay... thanks..... I think, when I get done with Ouran High School Host Club, I'll start this... maybe...:)
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere but where I should be! Where is this?.... I can't remember!!!! Maybe that's why I'm not there.... hm....
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

So, uh.... are you, like, ever, like, gonna go stand up for yourself in your, like, mod app?
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
thedarkconquerer
Master Otaku

Post by thedarkconquerer »

@ Lexin

I'd totally reccommend this anime. It's the first anime I ever saw - and its what got me hooked on anime - I loved it.

Though, that being said - if you're this late in watching it as is you might as well wait for the four Rebuild Movies to come out, and watch those instead?

Not taking anything away from the original or anything like that - just saying thats always an option. ^^

@Filitz
Haha, I remember standing up for myself for my Mod Application with some pretty damn good logic - I gave up in the end though cause I wasn't seen as being active enough haha :P
Anime Otaku.

Pure and simple.