Why Rei?

Reika_Hikari
Visitor

Re: re: Why Rei?

Post by Reika_Hikari »

Anime-Freak wrote:yeah i was just kinda talking about looks...i couldn't really get along with either of them.

But i dont know how people can get along with rei because shes *quiet*. She isnt even or person or acts like one...weird...
I'll tell you why but my answer's got spoilers, if you've not finished the series then don't click.
Spoiler
Show
That's because she's above a human, she's the result of an angel and a human's DNA then cloned. Of course she's not going to have any emotions, she's not like Asuka, she was basically raised to pilot the prototype. Asuka's mom was suicidal and that left her with side effects but there's almost no way you can compare the two. Rei's only a freak to you because she's quiet, people who are quiet tend to scare people because no one knows what their thinking. When Rei does speak she means every word of what she says, unlike humans who lie, manipulate, cheat. Rei's not emotionless, she merely doesn't know what they are. Again, she's going through life being raised by Gendou, she finally comes full circle when she starts to become friends with Asuka-chan and Shinji-kun. They learn from eachother and are better off because of it. Rei's not a freak because she's diffrent. You can't hate someone for being diffrent because their a higher life form.
backstreeteva
Visitor

re: Why Rei?

Post by backstreeteva »

rei is better than asuka
SolidSnake526
Ramen Slurping Otaku

re: Why Rei?

Post by SolidSnake526 »

Rei is more interesting because she's dead serious, philosophical, introverted, and strange. But strange in the sense that it's nearly impossible to fully understand her.
I'd put the entire Word file I have of "Rei's poem," but I think it's too long... :P
Tsuchi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tsuchi »

SolidSnake526 wrote:Rei is more interesting because she's dead serious, philosophical, introverted, and strange. But strange in the sense that it's nearly impossible to fully understand her.
agreed, Rei actually has a brain, as were Asuka doesnt :heh:
FanGirl Army Second in Command
<>Bleach club 101<> squad 4 captain
Naruko15 - my honorable senpai
Raptor Jesus is the true Messiah
SolidSnake526
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by SolidSnake526 »

Tsukiyumi wrote:
SolidSnake526 wrote:Rei is more interesting because she's dead serious, philosophical, introverted, and strange. But strange in the sense that it's nearly impossible to fully understand her.
agreed, Rei actually has a brain, as were Asuka doesnt :heh:
No, she does. She's just screwed up in every way possible (that I can think of). Asuka has convinced herself that she's going to move on, live for herself, and be just fine, but she can't do that. She's sort of living a lie, if you will...
I'd put the entire Word file I have of "Rei's poem," but I think it's too long... :P