Why Rei?

Anime-Freak
Visitor

Why Rei?

Post by Anime-Freak »

K I was just wondering what all the hype about rei is all about...people say cause of fan boys and stuff but seriously...i think shes a freak!!!...Asuka is way *cooler*
Shinji Ikari
Visitor

re: Why Rei?

Post by Shinji Ikari »

Well thats you u like Asuka and i love Rei!! Rei is better than Asuka...
Infinite Twilight
Visitor

Post by Infinite Twilight »

I like Rei better. She seems like someone I would hang out with. And she's got blue hair.
Anime-Freak
Visitor

Post by Anime-Freak »

Why would you wanna hang out with Rei? She is a boring robot with no interests or emotions.I'd like to see what you are like.
Infinite Twilight
Visitor

I mean she's quiet. If I ever had to hang out with someone as loud and annoying as Asuka I'd end up beating the crap out of them.
Shinji Ikari
Visitor

Re: re: Why Rei?

Post by Shinji Ikari »

Infinite Twilight wrote:I mean she's quiet. If I ever had to hang out with someone as loud and annoying as Asuka I'd end up beating the crap out of them.
Yeah i agree with Twilight...you can start a conversation with Rei she'll respond...and ima quiet person i'll probaly get along better with Rei
Infinite Twilight
Visitor

Shinji Ikari wrote:
Infinite Twilight wrote:I mean she's quiet. If I ever had to hang out with someone as loud and annoying as Asuka I'd end up beating the crap out of them.
Yeah i agree with Twilight...you can start a conversation with Rei she'll respond...and ima quiet person i'll probaly get along better with Rei
Another reason I like Rei better is because she doesnt pick on Shinji like Asuka does.
BigKwell
Inactive
Inactive

Re: Why Rei?

Post by BigKwell »

Anime-Freak wrote:K I was just wondering what all the hype about rei is all about...people say cause of fan boys and stuff but seriously...i think shes a freak!!!...Asuka is way *cooler*
Maybe... but Asuka is also seriously messed-up, having seeing her mother dead when she was 7.
"When I hear of Schrödinger's cat, I reach for my pistol."

Stephen W. Hawking
OniKira
Absolute Otaku

Post by OniKira »

Rei just has that subtle beauty about her. she is caring once you know her and eager to learn about others. asuka is a stuck-up brat.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Visitor

Post by Guest »

well i just found this forum by searching info about rei

3 years ago i had a very similar experience to shinji's

i was more or less a quiet boy like him but well, no so dark, in class i was with 2 girls a quiet 1 and a noisy 1 (you follow me with EVA's characters right?) plus another girl more like a mother 2 years more then me and which teached me some things well, 2 years more are more experience

at the end i lost the 3 and i dont know why but every month 1 night i have dreams with the quiet girl, and at the other day all day im thinking in rei....2 years dreaming with both and i have no1... its really frustrating, with the noisy 1 i did lot of laughs she was happy and with the other it was a very deep feeling and dunno why but i would like to spend all my life sit in a chair with her doing nothing
patilla
Visitor

Post by patilla »

i forgot entering my nickname sorry, well i must say that probably rei without the real girl or the real girl without rei wouldnt have taken for me this effect you understand? i see in rei the girl i cant see now and in the real girl i see all dark in rey and this maybe what feed up the myth into my mind

and as i say, its really [censored] me i cant forget both and since that day i cant [censored] talk seriously to a girl since the day... too many things happened in 2003 i lost the 3 girls specially the quiet 1 all changed, this year i lost my father too (he left home due mental problems) and my best friend moved to other school (IM NOT JOKING) and i think if im a hard core fan of Evangelion and if i feel so identificated its because my life goes togheter to it
patilla
Visitor

Post by patilla »

oh sorry, guest and patilla is the same
Anime-Freak
Visitor

Post by Anime-Freak »

yeah i was just kinda talking about looks...i couldn't really get along with either of them.

But i dont know how people can get along with rei because shes *quiet*. She isnt even or person or acts like one...weird...
Killericon
Visitor

Post by Killericon »

All of my friends are as abrasive as Asuka, but Asuka does have a Kinder, caring side to her. I think that I would rather be arounf Asuka, becuase I'm used to that, but she does have a soul, and memories, and feelings, and she's more real. Even if she's a snotty stuck-up brat.

I equate myself to her(In a personality way, keep your "he thinks he's an girl" comments to yourself), in a sense. I'm abrasive(Not as much), and I care deeply about those around me, once I've got to know tham Even if I don't skwo it much.
Reika_Hikari
Visitor

Post by Reika_Hikari »

Anime-Freak wrote:yeah i was just kinda talking about looks...i couldn't really get along with either of them.

But i dont know how people can get along with rei because shes *quiet*. She isnt even or person or acts like one...weird...
I'll tell you why but my answer's got spoilers, if you've not finished the series then don't click.
Spoiler
Show
That's because she's above a human, she's the result of an angel and a human's DNA then cloned. Of course she's not going to have any emotions, she's not like Asuka, she was basically raised to pilot the prototype. Asuka's mom was suicidal and that left her with side effects but there's almost no way you can compare the two. Rei's only a freak to you because she's quiet, people who are quiet tend to scare people because no one knows what their thinking. When Rei does speak she means every word of what she says, unlike humans who lie, manipulate, cheat. Rei's not emotionless, she merely doesn't know what they are. Again, she's going through life being raised by Gendou, she finally comes full circle when she starts to become friends with Asuka-chan and Shinji-kun. They learn from eachother and are better off because of it. Rei's not a freak because she's diffrent. You can't hate someone for being diffrent because their a higher life form.
backstreeteva
Visitor

Post by backstreeteva »

rei is better than asuka