32%
Kaworu...0.o
26%

Total votes: 31

Shinji Ikari
Visitor

Who's the best for Shinji?

Post by Shinji Ikari »

Well i wanted Shinji and Rei but i guess he had no choice so he picked Asuka...But still i wanted Shinji to get Rei...but some people want it with Kaworu...-_-;;(im sorry im just creeped out about that Shinji and Kaworu thing)
Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku

re: Who's the best for Shinji?

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

Kawarou. No offence to anyone, but Shinji didn't deserve either Asuka or Rei, and Asuka definitely deserved someone better than him.
Spoiler
Show
I hated Shinji when he went into his stupid withdrawal stage, and I hated him even more the moment he started wanking off to a nekkid Asuka
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"
Infinite Twilight
Visitor

Post by Infinite Twilight »

Rei all the way.
Dark Wing
Full Metal Otaku

Re: Who's the best for Shinji?

Post by Dark Wing »

Shinji Ikari wrote:but some people want it with Kaworu...-_-;;(im sorry im just creeped out about that Shinji and Kaworu thing)
:-k Well some people are just really into the yoai thing you should see how many graviton fans this place has. Anyway I think Shinji would have been better off with No one because he just can't handle real women like Asuka or Rei. :love:

http://www.uncletaz.com/popgallery/evan ... karei2.jpg
I know love because I know hate, I know joy because I know sorrow, I know pleasure because I know pain, I know the value of life because I know death all to well.

"There is no shame in Love or Friendship even those of Light and Darkness know this."
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

I'd love to see him go with rei but
Spoiler
Show
She dies protecting shinji *groans hangs head*
Last edited by kukutaru_ookami on Jul 24, 2005 6:51pm, edited 1 time in total.
OniKira
Absolute Otaku

Post by OniKira »

kaworu gave me nightmares. seriously.
shinji:well i am going to bed
kaworu:with me?
shinji:wha? n-n-no.

that is an approximate ccount of what they said. kaworu is evil anyway. i woke up from a nightmare after being in a dream where i was shinji and aworu said that to me. i stopped watchihg my eva dvds for a while.

CRAP. This one forgot. Put "this one" in place of every I that this one say's.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
jetstar
Visitor

Post by jetstar »

throughout the series shinji is very shy and well cosed to the world. When kaowaru came he really opened up. and anyway aremnt they a cute couple :wink:
Atomosk
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Atomosk »

Asuka's way too pushy for shinji. she doesn't respect him, either. rei is cold, but more likely to appreciate shinji. as for the other person... well, i haven't seen past episode 14 ](*,)
Visitor

Post by Guest »

well...
Spoiler
Show
i though that Rei's DNA is part Shinji's mother's and part Lilith...
IDK... even though he didnt know that... still kinda wierd... if ya know what i mean
Metal gear KL
Visitor

Post by Metal gear KL »

my friend said that when he was looking at hentai he saw always shiji and rie so thats why i vote rie
Reika_Hikari
Visitor

Post by Reika_Hikari »

Personally I'd say neither. Shinji's almost to psycholgically scared to have a real relationship.

He needs someone who understands him. ((see the Japanese game-- Girlfriend of Steel)) I wish it had subtitles...
Killericon
Visitor

Post by Killericon »

I don't think Kaworu was homosexual. I think that that was just a way of showing his being alien. He loves Shinji, but not in a romantic way. I Thought of him as Asexual, even if Shinji did'nt.

As for the other two, Rei... is... not right for Shinji. She's a part clone of his mom I think, but more importantly, they don't feel that way about each other. Rei, has no Sexual feelings, I think, and in the Manga, Shinji says "What I feel for Rei, can't be said with words like "Like" and "Want to go out with", It's like she's a part of me that was ripped away a long time ago." Or something to that extent.

Asuka, for me, is who he should be with. He loves her, and She... loves him, at least I think so. Yes, their relationship is... screwd up(I don't take anything that happened in the last two episodes or Life and rebirth seriously) but I think what they have is real. But that's me.
Chaotic reminder
Visitor

Post by Chaotic reminder »

asuka is hot, i have to admit, but i say rei to the end!
alesa_666
Visitor

Post by alesa_666 »

I have to say Asuka..because she is the opposite of Shinji..so they complete each other
Chaotic reminder
Visitor

Re: re: Who's the best for Shinji?

Post by Chaotic reminder »

alesa_666 wrote:I have to say Asuka..because she is the opposite of Shinji..so they complete each other
in my opinion, that whole "oppisites atract" is just a load of bull, and Kaworu is just a fruitloop :crazy:

notice how simular rei and shinji were at the start? their personalitys both seemed almost emotionless. i think they belong together, they're just that simular
Killericon
Visitor

Post by Killericon »

I don;t think Shinji even considers Rei as a option... (for lack of a better term) that way. Not even remotely.

Here's the lyrics for Komm Susser Todd(Come Sweet Death).
http://www.lyricsdownload.com/gainax-ko ... yrics.html

It's the song played when Shinji starts strangling Asuka. It's written from Asuka's point of view, to Shinji. Rather revealing, no?