Visitor

Asuka vs. Rei

Post by Kakarot2000 »

Who will win between Asuka and Rei?
Hatsuharu
Visitor

re: Asuka vs. Rey

Post by Hatsuharu »

Rei of course :mrgreen: Although... Asuka is kinda tough.... I'd still say Rei though.
Shinji Ikari
Visitor

Post by Shinji Ikari »

Rei of course!!!!!!!!
Visitor

Post by Guest »

well...im a guest so i can't vote but if i could then...well i love both...dangit i cant choose
Pocky Chick
Visitor

Post by Pocky Chick »

It would have to be...Rei
patilla
Visitor

re: Asuka vs. Rei

Post by patilla »

i will live all my life sit in a chair with rei near me

ill have 1 day having fun and laughing with asuka
gotenks360
Visitor

Post by gotenks360 »

Asuka will win. Definatly! and she never gives up
Deacon
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Deacon »

Well...I think Rei, 'cause she's like a cat...she has nine (and more) lives, therefore more chances to win against Asuka... 8)
KillerBeef
Visitor

Post by KillerBeef »

Well I think it depends how they are fighting, if its Person to Person, Eva to Eva, or even Rei to Eva.

Person to Person Rei would win because she has an AT field (either Death and Rebirth, or EoE shows this) So Asuka would not be able to touch her, and Rei could tear Asuka in half with it. not to mention when Rei dies her soul goes to another 'shell', but that would mean she would lose.

Eva to Eva I belive Asuka would win since she learns how to use her Eva's AT field better then any other Child or Angels, in the movie when she finds out what an Eva truly is and goes on the killing spree. Rei does not have this kind of control with her Eva, at most she uses her Eva's AT field to cancle out or connects to the other one.

Rei to Eva is a bit harder to judge because Asuka learns how to manipulate her Eva's AT field so amazingly, and Rei herself has an AT field said to be one of the strongest NERV had ever seen. but then there are other factors, such as the shear size and strength of an Eva compared to a person, the possibility of going Berserk (tho 01 was the only one that went Berserk and had managed to keep going, 00 went berserk only twice and when the umbilical cord was severed it went power dead after two minutes, and 02 never went berserk, it started to but was silence before it could), and since Rei is more or less a smaller version of an Eva (Human and Angel DNA with the thought patter of a person). She has shown the ability to regenerate lost limbs, and fuse with others (Gendo Ikari, Adam, Lilith) so whats to say she cant fuse with an Eva if she wants. all and all I belive its more based on the character preference, I like both characters very much. I belive if they were to fight this way Rei would win, but I know if Hideaki Anno had added a fight scene into NGE with Asuska and Rei, Asuka would win because she is his favorite character, tho depending on where the fight was, if it was early series Asuka would win, late series Rei would (Askua is unable to piolet her Eva due to personal emotional problems) Movies Asuka would win)

All and all I belive Rei has the upper hand, but Anime and such has a tendency to favor the under dog.

~ KillerBeef, the cow that just keeps on eating.
Ryoji Kaji
Visitor

Post by Ryoji Kaji »

Your all nuts!!!

Misato I love you!!! :love:

I will admit something though.
Asuka is exactly the kind of girl that would turn a guy like me gay but I can't help liking her which scares me :oops: so I guess my votes for Asuka.
Dark Necrofear
Visitor

Post by Dark Necrofear »

Rei, u never know what that quiet lady will do.... :-k :-k :-k
OneWingedAngel07
Visitor

Post by OneWingedAngel07 »

Rei, she's that much cooler.
Chaotic reminder
Visitor

Post by Chaotic reminder »

depends on the time period, at what part in the evangelion timeline u suggest this take place?
Sesshomaru-sama
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Sesshomaru-sama »

it doesn't matter where or when Rei would allways win, because even if she were losing I'd step in and start cheating for her...
humans...how i envy...
..shuichi..
Absolute Otaku

Post by ..shuichi.. »

well, since Rei is my favorite, i say Rei. but, like some of you said, it all depends on when that fight would take place and how.
«If you aren’t remembered, then you never existed»
backstreeteva
Visitor

Post by backstreeteva »

rei because she has alot of lives on her 3rd any hit will go through her and she caused the third impact plus asuka hates her but she only has 1 live