86%
no
14%

Total votes: 7

Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

Re: Movies, trailers, other fun stuff from Naruto

Post by Renegade Chaos Angel »

i did, but it didn't tell all the information. it just showed previews and then Naruto's grave with Neji, Choji, Lee (all three standing beside it and Sakura), and Sakura crying on it. While it was raining. So yah!
Seiji Sawamura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Seiji Sawamura »

the name of the movie for naruto shippuden is called. Naruto: Shippūden the Movie (劇場版NARUTO−ナルト− 疾風伝, Gekijōban Naruto Shippūden

the main story is this. but i'll put it in spoilers.
Spoiler
Show
A demon, known as Mouryou that once almost destroyed the world has been revived by someone. To prevent the world from being destroyed, Naruto is to guard the High Priestess Shion, but she predicts Naruto's death. The only way to escape it is to get away from Shion, which would leave her unguarded, in which case the demons would kill her.

Naruto the Movie 4 is the fourth film in the animation installment which is based on the Naruto manga and anime series created by Masashi Kishimoto. News of the upcoming movie was announced on November 22, 2006, in that week's issue of Shonen Jump.

The movie takes place at an undetermined point during the Naruto: Shippūden time frame (though likely in between the Rescue Gaara Arc and the Exposition Arc), and stars Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Neji Hyuga and Rock Lee as primary Konoha ninja.

The opening scene of the movie, also released as a teaser trailer, shows Naruto fighting a monster, only to be slain. Thenceforth several of his friends and colleagues are shown visiting his funeral, and his gravestone is viewed immediately before the movie itself starts.
"Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

Post by Renegade Chaos Angel »

That's cool!
cheetahfear
Full Metal Otaku

Post by cheetahfear »

hey i want some of the song from the anime does anyone know what the songs are and what they are right now on the new episodes
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even
bigger man to laugh at that man.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

that is SO not on topic ><

google is your friend
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket