how pathetic

Sparks of Dead Flames
Mobile Suit Otaku

how pathetic

Post by Sparks of Dead Flames »

yo peeps whats up

this is my first time watching the series (on cartoon network)

and so far im pissed---i mean seriously they are weak as crap and when naruto has his little burst of power on the bridge against that guy (hakue i think it was) it last like 1 min and nothing is accomplished now suske got his ASS KICKED by rock lee and i don't see it getting any better
when u do things right people wont realize you've done anything at all
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku

Re: how pathetic

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

Sparks of Dead Flames wrote:yo peeps whats up

and so far im pissed---i mean seriously they are weak as crap and when naruto has his little burst of power on the bridge against that guy (hakue i think it was) it last like 1 min and nothing is accomplished now suske got his ASS KICKED by rock lee and i don't see it getting any better

Things are just getting started Naruto and the others are still just genin (I think that's spelled right) so of course there weak just give it time the series starts to develop during the exams.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
Atomosk
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Atomosk »

Twilight Sword wrote:
Sparks of Dead Flames wrote:yo peeps whats up

read the manga, dude. it's uncensored and so much better than cartoon network crap. and the subtitled anime has much better voice actors
God gave man a brain and a penis, but only enough blood to use one at a time
i heart hinata-chan!
cruisx
Visitor

re: how pathetic

Post by cruisx »

thats true
someDUDE8
Visitor

Post by someDUDE8 »

Sparks of Dead Flames wrote: now suske got his ASS KICKED by rock lee

So, what is wrong with rock lee? He is awesome and just cause he beats a main character in a fight dosent mean that the main character sucks, it could mean the guy he was fighting is really good (like rock lee). Everybody losses in life and like Twilight Sword said, things just started. The reason why naruto has that burst of power, is to show that the Nine Tails Fox demon leaks out every now and to show that it has awesome power.
Atomosk
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Atomosk »

someDUDE8 wrote:
Sparks of Dead Flames wrote: now suske got his ASS KICKED by rock lee

So, what is wrong with rock lee? He is awesome and just cause he beats a main character in a fight dosent mean that the main character sucks, it could mean the guy he was fighting is really good (like rock lee). Everybody losses in life and like Twilight Sword said, things just started. The reason why naruto has that burst of power, is to show that the Nine Tails Fox demon leaks out every now and to show that it has awesome power.

don't turn this thread into a character preference fight.
God gave man a brain and a penis, but only enough blood to use one at a time
i heart hinata-chan!
azuki
Visitor

Post by azuki »

lol! w/e the series is good thats just the beginning and u just started.....so how can u judge if it's good or not? first impressions aren't everything! [-(
JeanHavocObsessed
Visitor

Post by JeanHavocObsessed »

I agree with trace. I think it'll get better as it goes along! But who's to say? Ah well, I'm just gonna keep watching!
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cody-kins »

yeah they all start of weak exept gaara
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Tpod
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tpod »

its just the beggining man
wait a while and you will see some major ass-wipin by naruto and sasuke
it gets ALOT beter
Cherry Darling is my Rock and Roll partner 8)
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

eh wait till the second test and once Orochimaru comes...

and watch the shwos on you tube.... sooo much better
naruto doesn't say "believe it" all the time and i say kakashi and Sasuke's voice are the only good english voices... Sakura's is too low pitched to me
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!