Riku's Biggest Fan!! :love:
AA Sisters: 3
AA Bros: 2
AA twin: Kataya Elric
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

re: man, forget sasuke!*spoilers*

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

WAIT IS THE RESCUING OF GARAA IN THE MANGA AND NOT YET IN THE ANIME?

...dam cap's lock...
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Rikus_Toy
Absolute Otaku

Post by Rikus_Toy »

nope
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

:-s
Panda*
Ex-Moderator

Post by Panda* »

Eh, I wouldn't call Sasuke and Gaara emotional. They're just animated. I mean, the show is meant to be drama. I don't think Sasuke and Gaara are emotinal at all, they just both have dark and sad past. Who wouldn't get emotional by that? Your family died, people hating you and be just shallow at it. That's too hard. Gaahh!!! And come on, I don't bash Sasuke like that. I love him! Wait, Gaara isn't a raccoon, he's made of sand...He's just an average demon.
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

Re: re: man, forget sasuke!*spoilers*

Homunculus_Panda wrote:Eh, I wouldn't call Sasuke and Gaara emotional. They're just animated. I mean, the show is meant to be drama. I don't think Sasuke and Gaara are emotinal at all, they just both have dark and sad past. Who wouldn't get emotional by that? Your family died, people hating you and be just shallow at it. That's too hard. Gaahh!!! And come on, I don't bash Sasuke like that. I love him! Wait, Gaara isn't a raccoon, he's made of sand...He's just an average demon.

[-X I'm the one who loves Sasuke. [-X
Panda*
Ex-Moderator

Post by Panda* »

I love him too! :P
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
Seiji Sawamura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Seiji Sawamura »

"Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
HitsuGaya Toushiro
Absolute Otaku

Post by HitsuGaya Toushiro »

sasuke?You mean sasgay?!
Currently taking reccomendations for a new sig.
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cody-kins »

Elven EL wrote:WAIT IS THE RESCUING OF GARAA IN THE MANGA AND NOT YET IN THE ANIME?

...dam cap's lock...

umm you must mean temari,gaara,and kankhouro help
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

Hokage8 wrote:sasuke?You mean sasgay?!

[-X
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cody-kins »

Homunculus_Panda wrote:Eh, I wouldn't call Sasuke and Gaara emotional. They're just animated. I mean, the show is meant to be drama. I don't think Sasuke and Gaara are emotinal at all, they just both have dark and sad past. Who wouldn't get emotional by that? Your family died, people hating you and be just shallow at it. That's too hard. Gaahh!!! And come on, I don't bash Sasuke like that. I love him! Wait, Gaara isn't a raccoon, he's made of sand...He's just an average demon.

](*,) no he has a shukaku or racoon demon inside of him
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Uchiha
Visitor

Post by Uchiha »

Gaara Of The Desert wrote:

thats right just like naruto gaara has a demon inside of him.. but the thing i want to know is how he got the demon and is it the demon that makes the sand protect gaara or is it something else :-k i love that tatoo gaara has on top of his left eye i want 1 :mrgreen: hes so cool,how he got that...sasuke isnt gay hes cool but he doesnt kill enough i like his older bro betta itachi...it reminds me of my relationship with my younger bro :heh: last time we fought we both haded knifes in our hands :heh:
Rikus_Toy
Absolute Otaku

Post by Rikus_Toy »

Gaara is a sand/badger demon because I luv Gaara! :love:
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cody-kins »

MYSTICAL KNIGHT OF JACKAL wrote:
Gaara Of The Desert wrote:

thats right just like naruto gaara has a demon inside of him.. but the thing i want to know is how he got the demon and is it the demon that makes the sand protect gaara or is it something else :-k i love that tatoo gaara has on top of his left eye i want 1 :mrgreen: hes so cool,how he got that...sasuke isnt gay hes cool but he doesnt kill enough i like his older bro betta itachi...it reminds me of my relationship with my younger bro :heh: last time we fought we both haded knifes in our hands :heh:

well gaara had the shukaku sealed inside of him because the kazecaga used his mothers life to seal it in him

and the sand protects gaara because his mothers love for him
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

Yeah.