Could the 4 hokage be Narutos dad???

Katsuyo
Absolute Otaku

Could the 4 hokage be Narutos dad???

Post by Katsuyo »

I'm just wondering here and if somthing like this has been posted then sorry but back to what i was going to ask do anyof you think the 4 hokage could be naruto s dad i know they both have different names but you think he gave naruto that name to hide something or something like that you never really know
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
Rikus_Toy
Absolute Otaku

Re: Could the 4 hokage be Narutos dad???

Post by Rikus_Toy »

yeah people assume that.
Riku's Biggest Fan!! :love:
AA Sisters: 3
AA Bros: 2
AA twin: Kataya Elric
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cody-kins »

if you give it good thought you can figure it out
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Rikus_Toy
Absolute Otaku

Post by Rikus_Toy »

really
Riku's Biggest Fan!! :love:
AA Sisters: 3
AA Bros: 2
AA twin: Kataya Elric
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cody-kins »

yeah naruto and fourth both have blond hair,both are annoying(acording to jirayia),and realy the fourth wouldn't just seal the kyuubi in some random kid he had to put it in his own
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
[Batman]

Post by [Batman] »

The 4th is Naruto's dad (I'm asuming) He's got to be...You know how everyone asks about his mother and not his father? It's because they probably know that the 4th is Naruto's dad =/
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

If Yondaime was Naruto's dad I'm positive that someone would have told him or Naruto would have asked who his parents were.
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cody-kins »

SSJ_Gogeta wrote:If Yondaime was Naruto's dad I'm positive that someone would have told him or Naruto would have asked who his parents were.

maybe no one knew about it
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

i hear a coover up...lol
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Katsuyo
Absolute Otaku

Post by Katsuyo »

Ya it could be a cover up and maybe the reason naruto has never really asked about his parents was because he thinks they might have like left them of maybe because people never respected him and never gave himan answer he just stopped asking
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
animecrazyguy
Visitor

Post by animecrazyguy »

here are a few of my thories

1. the forth is narutos fater. (hmmmm then garraa and tamri would be.....). naruto learns a great deal of justus the forth learned and in a fiction of the time. like someone said before there is a good chance the entire village (or at least the top chiefs) know this fact. i think this is to avoid confusion and to protect naruto. after all there is a good chance the forth had many emeies so with him gone they might have tryied to take revenge on naruto. i thin naruto will learn it sooner or later when he gets strong enuf to fight off even the most strongest ninja. chances of this is about 75- 90%

another possibility is naruto may in fact be a clone (an extrmely advanced and pwerful clone.) if he is a clone then it would make since he would turn out to hAve the same traits and personalities of the forth. and other reason why i think this idea can hold water is becos i find it kinda hard to belave that naruto was convently born just in time to seal up a demon in him. the forth could have planted a clone in a woman that was fully developed and ready to be delivered. this would also explain why his mother died if he had any at all. i don't hink haveing a baby suddenly forming in you will allow your body to adjust. so naruto's mother could have bleed to death due to the sudden load in her womb.
chances of this is 1-60%
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cody-kins »

animecrazyguy wrote:here are a few of my thories

1. the forth is narutos fater. (hmmmm then garraa and tamri would be.....). naruto learns a great deal of justus the forth learned and in a fiction of the time. like someone said before there is a good chance the entire village (or at least the top chiefs) know this fact. i think this is to avoid confusion and to protect naruto. after all there is a good chance the forth had many emeies so with him gone they might have tryied to take revenge on naruto. i thin naruto will learn it sooner or later when he gets strong enuf to fight off even the most strongest ninja. chances of this is about 75- 90%

another possibility is naruto may in fact be a clone (an extrmely advanced and pwerful clone.) if he is a clone then it would make since he would turn out to hAve the same traits and personalities of the forth. and other reason why i think this idea can hold water is becos i find it kinda hard to belave that naruto was convently born just in time to seal up a demon in him. the forth could have planted a clone in a woman that was fully developed and ready to be delivered. this would also explain why his mother died if he had any at all. i don't hink haveing a baby suddenly forming in you will allow your body to adjust. so naruto's mother could have bleed to death due to the sudden load in her womb.
chances of this is 1-60%

what would gaara and temari be??
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

aren't they already bro and sis?
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cody-kins »

Shinigami EL wrote:aren't they already bro and sis?
yes gaara,temari,and kankuro are the sand siblings
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

...well that's all i can think of...

so...what is it ur gonna say animecrazyguy?
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
Katsuyo
Absolute Otaku

Post by Katsuyo »

animecrazyguy wrote:here are a few of my thories

chances of this is 1-60%

Those could both be true but what if instead of the 4th dieing he like sealed the fox in him and he truned into naruto and lost his memorie or something and no one knows or for som reason people are keeping it secret or somthing you never know but I dought this one but you never know also ireally believe the first one is true

Those could
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN