Kakashi vs. Gai

SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: Kakashi vs. Gai

Post by SexiKakashi »

black heart wrote:sorry to go against the current, but gai would win hands down if it was a serious fight, the chidori is fast, gai with all 9(?) gates open is much much faster, stronger, and all around better, plus, gai has...THE POWER OF YOUTH!!!

Hmm, i would have to disagree with you. Kakashi also knows how to open the gates. Any Ninja can open the gates. And for kakashi it is quite easy, if he uses his sharingan.
wow, gay I log on, and I Lose all my interests and info that was originally there!? Web host learn to fn, backup files properly LMAO
watermage
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by watermage »

Maybe.
16 AA sibs!
Proud member of the shinobi clan
I love my AA sibs!
Kuroi Shinzou
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Kuroi Shinzou »

actually, kakashi cant open them all, only about 4...or so i've heard, and not all ninja can...its part of the lotus technique
<>Bleach 101 army<> -Lieutenant General(***)陸軍中将 Rikugun Chūjō

I'm neutral evil...that means i wont actively try to burn your town down, but if i walk by and its already on fire...well, i'm gonna eat some marshmellows.
SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by SexiKakashi »

black heart wrote:actually, kakashi cant open them all, only about 4...or so i've heard, and not all ninja can...its part of the lotus technique

Ok, let me explain. Kakashi has "sharingan" so he can copy gai when he opens all thwe gates. The Lotus technique is able to be copied by the sharingan. So yes kakashi can do the 9 gates. =D> =D> =D>
wow, gay I log on, and I Lose all my interests and info that was originally there!? Web host learn to fn, backup files properly LMAO
cuzman
Master Otaku

Post by cuzman »

First of all, theres only 8 gates. Second, if you open the 8th you will inevitably die. Third, I'm not sure if the sharingan can copy opening gates. Last, for Kakashi to be able to copy them from Guy he would have had to be there when Guy opened them. Kakashi knows how to open some or all of the gates because of his training, not from copying it.
Last edited by cuzman on Jul 18, 2006 11:06am, edited 1 time in total.
SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by SexiKakashi »

cuzman wrote:First of all, theres only 8 gates. Second, if y7ou open the 8th you will inevitably die. Third, I'm not sure if the sharingan can copy opening gates. Last, for Kakashi to be able to copy them from Guy he would have had to be there when Guy opened them. Kakashi knows how to open some or all of the gates because of his training, not from copying it.

yes you are right that kakashi would have t be there to see Gai open the gates. But the topic is if they were in a fight. meaning kakashi would see Gai, open the gates. I dont pay attetnion to how many gates there are sorry ^^.
Morzan
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Morzan »

hey...while you guys sit there and argue about gates can one of you please inform me on what a 'gate' is. please.
Roy:Thats a stupid question Havoc. I say it because its true and when I'm Fuhrer there will be changes. From that day, all female officers will be required to wear tiny mini skirts!
Havoc:Your a miracle Mustang, I'll follow you for the rest of my life.
cuzman
Master Otaku

Post by cuzman »

The gates, eight in all, are places within a ninja's body where a lot of the chakra pathways converge. They normally limit the amount of chakra someone can use at once but, with enough training, you can override them and open them giving the user a huge power boost. Opening gates is tiring, and usually used as a last resort. If you open all eight you will, although briefly, gain power greater than the hokage, however anyone who does this will inevitably die. Also, few ninja's can open more than one or two gates, and they almost never learn how to open any until chunin level.
cuzman
Master Otaku

Post by cuzman »

I really shouldn't know all that off the top of my head.
watermage
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by watermage »

I really don't know very much about the gates, just that there's eight of them and if you open all eight you die after an initial power blast. I also know a couple of the names, but it's not much.
16 AA sibs!
Proud member of the shinobi clan
I love my AA sibs!
Morzan
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Morzan »

hey, thanks guys. Wow, so who is better at opening these gates? Kakashi or Gai? Thay have names? I haven't heard about any of this but it soundsvery interesting. Thanks for the info.
Roy:Thats a stupid question Havoc. I say it because its true and when I'm Fuhrer there will be changes. From that day, all female officers will be required to wear tiny mini skirts!
Havoc:Your a miracle Mustang, I'll follow you for the rest of my life.
SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by SexiKakashi »

cuzman wrote:The gates, eight in all, are places within a ninja's body where a lot of the chakra pathways converge. They normally limit the amount of chakra someone can use at once but, with enough training, you can override them and open them giving the user a huge power boost. Opening gates is tiring, and usually used as a last resort. If you open all eight you will, although briefly, gain power greater than the hokage, however anyone who does this will inevitably die. Also, few ninja's can open more than one or two gates, and they almost never learn how to open any until chunin level.

Are you sure you knew trhis off the top of your head? Or just copied and pasted? ^^

And to answr morganz question, yes they have names, but I dont know them off the top of my head. I dont rely on the gates in the game, or really pay attenion to them in the series.
cuzman
Master Otaku

Post by cuzman »

They all have names, but i couldn't tell you them without looking them up. Also, I believe Guy is better at opening gates than Kakashi because he trains harder and more, but there is not much to really back this up. I know Guy can go up to at least the 6th, and Kakashi can open the 1st for sure but I don't know how many each of them can open. And SexiKakashi I knew it off the top of my head, I'm too lazy to have looked it up.
SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by SexiKakashi »

cuzman wrote:They all have names, but i couldn't tell you them without looking them up. Also, I believe Guy is better at opening gates than Kakashi because he trains harder and more, but there is not much to really back this up. I know Guy can go up to at least the 6th, and Kakashi can open the 1st for sure but I don't know how many each of them can open. And SexiKakashi I knew it off the top of my head, I'm too lazy to have looked it up.

ok, w/e lol ^^
KoenmaLvr4
Visitor

Post by KoenmaLvr4 »

I'm positive that Kakashi would win.
Hidden_Leaf
Visitor

Post by Hidden_Leaf »

KAKASHI HATAKE WOULD KILL GAI SO HARD THAT HIS MOMMA (who he stole eyebrows from) WOULD FEEL IT HARDER! lol =;