Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

What do you think Haku's true gender is having read the first post?

Female
35
26%
Male
98
74%
 
Total votes: 133

Believe it!
Master Otaku
Posts: 60
Joined: Jul 12, 2006 6:30pm
Gender: Male

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Post by Believe it! »

You're retarded. Believe it!
TintaSerpentGoddess
Uber Otaku
Posts: 759
Joined: Jul 22, 2005 2:55pm
Gender: Female
Location: Orochimaru's Hideout
Contact:

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Post by TintaSerpentGoddess »

Your a baka! Kiss my ass!
President of Haku Luvrs Club
President of ~*Otonin of the Night*~
*Joined Orochimaru*
President of Clay Birds
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female
Location: ^^In This Happy Little Place^^
Contact:

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Post by KoYue »

Arguments are less potent when one resorts to name-calling.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1834
Joined: Jan 07, 2007 11:26am
Gender: Female
Location: Planet Delta

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Post by Commander Sparx »

I hope this doesn’t start a flame war.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
TintaSerpentGoddess
Uber Otaku
Posts: 759
Joined: Jul 22, 2005 2:55pm
Gender: Female
Location: Orochimaru's Hideout
Contact:

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Post by TintaSerpentGoddess »

Nope. I'm done now. 8)
President of Haku Luvrs Club
President of ~*Otonin of the Night*~
*Joined Orochimaru*
President of Clay Birds
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1834
Joined: Jan 07, 2007 11:26am
Gender: Female
Location: Planet Delta

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Post by Commander Sparx »

ok :mrgreen:
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
Himitsu
Uber Otaku
Posts: 743
Joined: Sep 19, 2006 9:18am
Location: Floating on beautiful clouds..

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Post by Himitsu »

Yet this topic still exists because everyone is posting in it.. how ironic everybody is stating so firmly that this topic is lame yet ppl still look at it to see what has been stated last. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I mean if you sooo hate this topic then just don't click on it. Don't look at it. Ignore it. Leave Believe it alone.. Is it just me or is that so hard to do for you guys. :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

I think that it is damn right great that there are also ppl who think about anime characters when they watch a show and they consider other points of view not just the common known. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> Hmm this reminds me of the middle ages when all ppl believed that the Earth was flat and there were only few bold scientist who dared to risk their lives to even think and state that it is actually round.

So please can you show that you at least pretend that you're mature and try to accept other ppl's opinion. Not c h a n g e yours just a c c e p t others. Like in a polite way. Gees I don't want to start teaching everybody manners. Now if you try very hard to behave I'm sure you'll be able to do it. :roll:

The way I see it. When I first read your comment Believe it I have to admit you did shake my believes a bit. But then when I've put a deep thought into it. I have to say that I believe that Haku is male. Why? Because eventhough you stated that Haku said to Naruto that he's male to hide his true identity as female I think he said it just to stop him gasping at him. And why does he still dress very female like? Well I don't know. Perhaps he's gay and likes to wear women's clothing. I know you said that the American tv doesn't show these kind of things to American kids but I think that they must've made a mistake. Maybe they didn't look deep enough into the matter of how Haku's and Zabuza's realtionship is like. I mean just think of how they've dubbed Naruto. Almost at every end of his sentence he says: ˝Belive it!˝ I mean how lame can you get. And this isn't the first time I've spotted flaws in American versions of animes. So it's prolly just their fault for not paying enough attention to the matter. I personally think that Haku is male and that there is a gay relationship between Zabuza and him. Not because the author said that, no, because I have a strong feeling (yes it's just a feeling everybody! Now you can start cherry bashing at me out of victory :roll: ) that your research about the interviews with the author were really good and I believe that Kishimoto actually never said that. :D
Sabaku no Gaara ga daisuki desu!!! <3333333333333333333

Cosmic_Starmie is my LITTLE DELICIOUS and we dance together! C'mon everybody dance with us! Let's do the monkey!!
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1834
Joined: Jan 07, 2007 11:26am
Gender: Female
Location: Planet Delta

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Post by Commander Sparx »

Well said crimson =D>
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
Believe it!
Master Otaku
Posts: 60
Joined: Jul 12, 2006 6:30pm
Gender: Male

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Post by Believe it! »

Thanks for the post CrimsoN~MaideN. While I disagree with your feeling and have stated an argument against Haku being a gay male in the first post, I accept your opinion and I thank you for reading. Please feel free to check back for updates.

Also, it is hard for some people to stay out of this thread even though they hate reading it. I don't know what their problem is. My guess is they think that my evidence disproves their theory and they are mad at me for it.
TintaSerpentGoddess
Uber Otaku
Posts: 759
Joined: Jul 22, 2005 2:55pm
Gender: Female
Location: Orochimaru's Hideout
Contact:

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Post by TintaSerpentGoddess »

I'm not mad at you. Just doing what you are: Proving Haku's a MALE.
President of Haku Luvrs Club
President of ~*Otonin of the Night*~
*Joined Orochimaru*
President of Clay Birds
Himitsu
Uber Otaku
Posts: 743
Joined: Sep 19, 2006 9:18am
Location: Floating on beautiful clouds..

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Post by Himitsu »

Believe it! wrote:
Haku wrote: everyone knows Haku is a male, in the end Zabuza calls him boy and so does Kakashi


Zabuza tells Kakashi to take him to the person that Kakashi thinks Haku is. Therefore, saying "take me to him" is merely the fastest way to get to Haku, since Kakashi is under the impression that Haku is a male. Kakashi's belief that Haku is a boy is unfounded however, much as his belief that she was a tracker ninja was unfounded.


Well I have to say at the edge of death, Zabuza couldn't possibly have been thinking to decieve Kakashi anymore. He knew that he was going to die and that Haku was already dead (or at least he assumed for Haku). So when he said: ˝Take me to him˝ he probably meant that Haku was a guy.

Oh and Btw Mrs_Inuzuka you're not proving anything if you just state something with no basic arguments.
Sabaku no Gaara ga daisuki desu!!! <3333333333333333333

Cosmic_Starmie is my LITTLE DELICIOUS and we dance together! C'mon everybody dance with us! Let's do the monkey!!
TintaSerpentGoddess
Uber Otaku
Posts: 759
Joined: Jul 22, 2005 2:55pm
Gender: Female
Location: Orochimaru's Hideout
Contact:

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Post by TintaSerpentGoddess »

Oh and Btw Mrs_Inuzuka you're not proving anything if you just state something with no basic arguments.

I did. Starting on about page five or something like that. It got old.
President of Haku Luvrs Club
President of ~*Otonin of the Night*~
*Joined Orochimaru*
President of Clay Birds
Believe it!
Master Otaku
Posts: 60
Joined: Jul 12, 2006 6:30pm
Gender: Male

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Post by Believe it! »

CrimsoN~MaideN wrote: Well I have to say at the edge of death, Zabuza couldn't possibly have been thinking to decieve Kakashi anymore. He knew that he was going to die and that Haku was already dead (or at least he assumed for Haku). So when he said: ˝Take me to him˝ he probably meant that Haku was a guy.


He meant to get to Haku in the quickest way possible, and the onyl way to do that would be to have Kakashi carry him there. He knew Kakashi thought Haku was a boy, so the best way to ask Kakashi to take him to Haku was to play along with what Kakashi thought.

Since Kakashi thought that Haku was a boy, it would have been confusing to him if Zabuza had asked Kakashi to take him to "her". It would have required additional explanation at a point where Zabuza had little time left.

CrimsoN~MaideN wrote: Oh and Btw Mrs_Inuzuka you're not proving anything if you just state something with no basic arguments.


That is all she has been doing this whole thread, stating baseless claims.

Mrs_Inuzuka wrote: I did. Starting on about page five or something like that. It got old.


I looked back at all of your replies. They contain no evidence or logical points at all! Believe it!
TintaSerpentGoddess
Uber Otaku
Posts: 759
Joined: Jul 22, 2005 2:55pm
Gender: Female
Location: Orochimaru's Hideout
Contact:

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Post by TintaSerpentGoddess »

Btw, Mr. Believe It, Haku's mother's brests were very-well visible so that proof is illegible.
President of Haku Luvrs Club
President of ~*Otonin of the Night*~
*Joined Orochimaru*
President of Clay Birds
Haku
Master Otaku
Posts: 81
Joined: Jul 31, 2006 3:13pm
Contact:

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Post by Haku »

It's been a while since I got on, and I still cant beleive that you guys are still with this, all you guys know that Haku is a male. It has been proven over and over, and all the things Himitsu are true well most of them. Zabuza doesnt have a grudge against Kakashi anymore so why should he lie when he knows he is going to die.

Proven Over and Over cant stand it deal with it, and if you still think Haku is a female, show me and I might change my mind which I Highly doubt
HAKU"S NUMBER ONE FAN!!!

President Of The Haku Luvrs Club
Believe it!
Master Otaku
Posts: 60
Joined: Jul 12, 2006 6:30pm
Gender: Male

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Post by Believe it! »

Mrs_Inuzuka wrote:Btw, Mr. Believe It, Haku's mother's brests were very-well visible so that proof is illegible.
I didn't say they weren't "very-well" visible. If they had not been "very-well" visible then I would not have posted it as evidence. I said that her breasts were small. Thus her daughter Haku's breasts were small as well. It is called "genetics".
Haku wrote:It's been a while since I got on, and I still cant beleive that you guys are still with this, all you guys know that Haku is a male.
No one knows that because it is not a proven fact. Many believe that it is, but that is not the truth. The truth is that Haku was MOST LIKELY a girl.
Haku wrote:It has been proven over and over
It has not been proved even once. Not in this topic or any other one. All you people have done is stated baseless claims with no logic or proof to back it up.
Haku wrote:Zabuza doesnt have a grudge against Kakashi anymore so why should he lie when he knows he is going to die.
How could he not have a grude against Kakashi? No, he simply did not want to fight him any more because even if he had beaten Kakashi and killed Tazuna he would not have gotten paid. No, he still hated Kakashi for BEATING HIM in battle, but the reason why he did not tell Kakashi that Haku was a girl is because he did not have to. He owed Kakashi no answer or explanation. So he simply kept with the story that Kakashi and the others had been told, which was that Haku was a boy. Going against that story would have done nothing but spoiled the storyline for the audience and warented an explanation from Zabuza. So no, Kishimoto wanted to end it quick so he did it quick.
Haku wrote:Proven Over and Over cant stand it deal with it, and if you still think Haku is a female, show me and I might change my mind which I Highly doubt
Well how about the fact that Haku showed physical attraction to Zabuza? That is what females do. How about the fact that Haku's character description on the official Japanese website describes Haku with the word "female" and does not say anything about her being a boy? How about the fact that Haku had noticable breasts? How about the fact that her nindo was about deception and that she told her enemy that she was a boy in order to decieve them? How about the fact that Zabuza's last vision of Haku was of her in her FEMALE kimono, not her boyish battle clothing?

The proof goes on and on with the Geishaku side. The Hakubuki side has nothing but baseless claims. That is why we win the argument. We are correct because Haku was a female and all the proof points to that. Believe it!
Post Reply