Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

What do you think Haku's true gender is having read the first post?

Female
26%
Male
74%

Total votes: 133

SoubisSacrifice
Baka Otaku

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Post by SoubisSacrifice »

Probably a little late for me to come in, but oh well.

I am actually undecided about this. I've heard both debates, but my mind is just about made up that Haku is a girl, merely from this still-image taken from the dvd:

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x133/godsmackgrl13/anime/Hakugirl.jpg

It really looks like Haku has a nice set of breasts to me....
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

OMGosh!!!!! Are you kiddin' meh? >_O You guys are still going at this? Of course, this is a thread and a thread tends to contain debate, but this is insane!

Haku is most definitely a boy!!!!! Duuuh! If you've watched the episodes with Haku in them or have to do with Haku then it'll be very obvious to you people that Haku is a boy!

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Haku [Naruto's "Official" Wikipedia!! (Wikipedia never lies!!)]

Remember this catchphrase :arrow: "Haku Is A He"

That's all I have to say about Haku's gender. He might have possibly been a homosexual, though. That, none of us could be sure, I don't think.. :-k :-# His perception of his relationship between Zabuza could be father-son, big brother-little brother, or crush-admirer. Or, maybe he needed to get out more, but it's too late for that now.
Spoiler
Show
He's dead.. =( ;T_T
Haku definitely loved Zabuza! Don't know which level of love, but definitely real love!

Haku's a boy! =]

'kay.

Fin :shock:
Spoiler
Show
*POOF*
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

Haku didn't love Zabuza XD. Zabuza was the only person who gave him a purpose when no one else did or would =P
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

scorpionwarrior wrote:Haku didn't love Zabuza XD. Zabuza was the only person who gave him a purpose when no one else did or would =P
In any case, he still....
Spoiler
Show
died for him. =(
8-[
It requires "love" to trigger such tragedy! =(

Haku was brave. =D>
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

You don't need love lol. Soldiers of war didn't love each other but respected each other so much that they'd give anything to save them. Same as Haku. He respected Zabuza more than anything =P
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

scorpionwarrior wrote:You don't need love lol. Soldiers of war didn't love each other but respected each other so much that they'd give anything to save them. Same as Haku. He respected Zabuza more than anything =P
Yeah, but in this case, he should at least have love for him! Why wouldn't he have love for someone who took him in instead of let him die from starvation and cold? lol He DOES love Zabuza!! x3

Admit it. >=O
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

No =P

Zabuza didn't necessarily take him in. He saw use for him and therefore used him for something useful rather than letting him go to waste. Which gave Haku the respect he needed to serve him as his 'tool'. :D

Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Oh, have it your way!! Nothing is going to change your mind anyhow. Every thread is usually like this. Each user comes in with his or her own opinion and is usually never going to change the opinion unless a miracle happens when the opposing opinion hits the user. [-(

I've come to the conclusion that typical users are quite close-minded people. o.o *nods*
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

XD and some get too fangirl sometimes? XDDDD

Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Those classified 'fangirls' need to take a visit to the mental doctors!

Anyhow, Haku is a boy... not a girl. :D
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

On that I agree lol

+ тнє ѕαιηт +
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by + тнє ѕαιηт + »

Since I havnt seen his penis yet, I'm undecided, cause thats the only true way to be sure.
High wire escape artist
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Rofl!! XD The anime itself reveals that Haku's a boy, though.
+ тнє ѕαιηт +
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by + тнє ѕαιηт + »

perhaps Masashi Kishimoto has some closet fetishes he doesn't want the public to know about >__>
High wire escape artist
Kesarion
Baka Otaku

Post by Kesarion »

Superbly done, I always believed Haku was a girl. I love Haku :love:

Even if someone actually came with ultimate evidence that it wasn't so I'd still lie to myself that she was because she really impressed me as a character in both the manga and the anime :wink:

Doesn't it seem normal for her to actually be a girl after all she does untill she dies, only a girl would act like that. From a psichological standpoint it does look as tough she strugles not to break on the outside. Inside she's torn with feelings that she keeps hidden untill they overwhelm her at the end. A truly incredible character, she brought some tears to my eyes and created a superb ending. Whoever thought up her character was a genius.

Aside from that I think the most profound aspect that no one ever noticed is her eyes.. those eyes could only belong to a woman.. even if it's just a manga.

I believe Masashi Kishimoto wanted us to believe what we saw not what we heard and so in the manga we have the everlasting theme of Deceit wich is the base of most of Konoha's enemy shinobi's lives.

Anyway as a side question I'm wondering why 99% of the guys believe/wish she was a guy ? What's wrong with you people are you all gay or what ?
rich
Newbie Otaku

Post by rich »

Haku is abviously a boy, you can tell just by looking at him. Same goes for Yuukimaru.