Page 21 of 22

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Posted: Feb 14, 2010 4:33pm
by Hardcore
SASSZAIN wrote:Cookie has a new e-crush? :o =D>
He's just sooo dreamy. :love:

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Posted: Feb 15, 2010 1:07pm
by Believe it!
SASSZAIN wrote:its very tempting to post PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!!
Pics of what, Naruto calling Haku "sis"/"lady", or Haku calling herself a "man" to Naruto but "kid" or "person" the rest of the time?
SASSZAIN wrote:But I'll post more than that.

What Naruto calls anyone doesn't matter, hes an idiot.
I agree that Naruto is quite fatuous, he did fall for Haku's lie about being a man after all, but I don't think that necessarily discounts his opinion. Naruto is renowned for his ability to relate with others and see them for who they really are, and he did pick up on the fact that Haku loved Zabuza. Lets also not forget that Naruto met Haku face to face without any preconceptions about who she really was or what her gender might be. He met her as if she was any other stranger to happen upon his training area. It was that unbiased meeting and discussion that lead Naruto to conclude that Haku was female.

Does this prove she was? No. But it does refute your earlier point that no one referred to her as a female. Since at least one character saw her as female, it means that her being female is a possiblity at least.

However, if we are to disregard Naruto's opinion, then the same standard should apply to Kakashi as well. Kakashi did make the mistake in believing that Haku was a tracker ninja who had been sent to kill Zabuza. So it is entirely possible that he was fooled in regard to Haku's gender as well.

What the rest of team 7 thoguht of Haku after that should also be disregarded because it was obviously derived from Kakashi's misconceptions.
SASSZAIN wrote:I'll rewatch the episodes, and I'll even read the Manga to get even more depth. Since you honestly wholeheartedly seem dead set on debating this further, I'll give you a few good rounds
Great. Thank you for your consideration and willingness to vivify this discussion. I look forward to reading your posts.
Cookie wrote:I love you.
Cookie wrote:He's just sooo dreamy. :love:
Who?

Me?

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Posted: Mar 31, 2010 5:48pm
by Guren
I'd like to state some facts that I picked up on
-Haku is shown picking herbs, which is a typical female's job, even though thats not proof
-Haku's fighting style is ice, which is very similar to Guren's crystal style, who is very much a female
-Haku also largely resents killing, even going as far as knocking Sasuke unconscious to keep him from fighting Haku more. Most females (though there are exceptions) are shown as more kind-hearted than most males.
-Even though you mentioned Haku's fingers, you did not talk about Haku's hands in general. Most females have more slender hands and long fingers, while men normally have wider hands and fingers. This is not always true but shown by the close-ups of Haku doing hand signs, Haku's hands are very slender, similar to females.

You probably noticed I used no pronouns when talking about Haku because even though I believe Haku is a famale, it is not assured.

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Posted: Apr 02, 2010 5:47am
by SASSZAIN
About Guren and Haku's styles, They both are from the same clan.

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Posted: Apr 06, 2010 8:58pm
by Believe it!
Guren wrote:I'd like to state some facts that I picked up on
-Haku is shown picking herbs, which is a typical female's job, even though thats not proof
Yeah, it's not. But the fact that it is her job to gather supplies like that while dressed as a girl does indicate that she needs to play both the role of a male when fighting and a female when gathering supplies among strangers.

Also the whole bird landing on her shoulder suggestes female as well.
Guren wrote:-Haku's fighting style is ice, which is very similar to Guren's crystal style, who is very much a female
I don't know who that is. Probably a later Shippuden character. I am a dub only watcher, so I can't comment on it. But just because her ability may be seen elsewhere by another girl doesn't indicate that Haku was one.

But then again Haku's mother was also a carrier of that ability.
Guren wrote:-Haku also largely resents killing, even going as far as knocking Sasuke unconscious to keep him from fighting Haku more. Most females (though there are exceptions) are shown as more kind-hearted than most males.
True, but that seems to be a common theme in the series, where the heroes don't kill the enemy. Plus, Temari killed Tayuya.
Guren wrote:-Even though you mentioned Haku's fingers, you did not talk about Haku's hands in general. Most females have more slender hands and long fingers, while men normally have wider hands and fingers. This is not always true but shown by the close-ups of Haku doing hand signs, Haku's hands are very slender, similar to females.
That's a good point. I can mention that in my next update. Thanks.
Guren wrote:You probably noticed I used no pronouns when talking about Haku because even though I believe Haku is a famale, it is not assured.Guren
That's cool. Thanks for posting.
SASSZAIN wrote:About Guren and Haku's styles, They both are from the same clan.
Then perhaps this Guren can offer some more hints regarding Haku's gender. Though I doubt it. Haku's mother fled the clan and then had Haku after that. So the clan probably doesn't even know that Haku was even born.

Also, I'm still eager to hear your rebuttal to my presentation. Please feel free to post it whenever you have time.

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Posted: Apr 07, 2010 9:17am
by SASSZAIN
Spoiler
Show
Guren is dead
I'm still working on it. I unfortunately have a life now, and have to deal with it lol.

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Posted: Jul 22, 2010 5:05pm
by Dragon X
aku told naruto when he saw naruto at the forest that he was a boy.

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Posted: Dec 03, 2010 10:49am
by KikiMonkeyLover
Great point. When I saw Haku I thought she was a girl, but when she said that she was a boy, I kinda believed her...... well that clealy doesn't mean that she is ACTUALLY a boy just because she said that. I still believed that she was a girl.
I had no proof but this makes a lot of sense.
People should stop arguing about Haku being a girl or a boy because the only person that would know and prove half or few wrong would be Masashi Kishimoto.
I'm not proving anybody wrong, I'm just saying that I BLELEIVE that Haku is a girl. I'm not saying it's a fact like most people are doing.
So be careful what you say if you don't know the fact of Haku's true gender.

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Posted: Dec 03, 2010 1:49pm
by SASSZAIN
Haku is a LadyGaGa

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Posted: Dec 03, 2010 9:31pm
by KikiMonkeyLover
Haha, either way, I don't mind Haku being a girl or a boy.
Both look good either way. =)

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Posted: Jan 06, 2011 3:21am
by Viola
hey u! :evil: i don't know who u r, but don't u dare talking 2 my haku like that! He is 100% a boy. He's neither gay nor a girl! understand? [-( just because he looks like, or sounds like, or acts like one, doesn't mean he's one! there's no need 2look deep down inside him, any anime fans can easily recognize that Haku is a boy. My guess is, u r not one, may b u r just jealous :-k

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Posted: Feb 03, 2011 12:16pm
by Hardcore
Easy there fangirl.

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Posted: Feb 04, 2011 1:59am
by Sasha
Well, Haku is Shemale if you want to know, has face like a girl, Adam's Apple, so my Reply is:

Shemale, Sorry Guys, but Haku is Shemale :!:

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Posted: Feb 04, 2011 5:05am
by Sasha
Okay Guys, Have You Really Started to believe it what Kishimoto says about Naruto Manga of which how should Ii say :-k Sucks would be the Key Word, so what I would say is about Haku is that I really Don't care if Haku is a Girl or a Boy or Both, Kishimoto has destroyed Naruto Manga, and I would advice you and I say :

DON'T TRUST KISHIMOTO EVER.

So in some ways both you people as groups are Correct as far about Haku.

It's what you think... You Know what People, I am Just a NarutoxFemKyuubi Fan and Writer, which means that I care About Naruto and His Demoness and That's It, I don't care about Haku, Haruno,Hyuuga or Yamanaka or what ever is that Clan.

in fact Kyuubi is More FEMALE than any of those other Character(Blasted Hinata is a Thing) would Ever Hope To Be Ones

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Posted: Feb 04, 2011 12:05pm
by Hardcore
This thread is about Haku.

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Posted: Feb 14, 2011 12:53pm
by Believe it!
Dragon X wrote:aku told naruto when he saw naruto at the forest that he was a boy.
She was lying. She did the same thing when she said she was a tracker ninja and that Sasuke was dead.
KikiMonkeyLover wrote:Great point. When I saw Haku I thought she was a girl, but when she said that she was a boy, I kinda believed her...... well that clealy doesn't mean that she is ACTUALLY a boy just because she said that. I still believed that she was a girl.
I had no proof but this makes a lot of sense.
Thank you, I am glad you liked it.
KikiMonkeyLover wrote:People should stop arguing about Haku being a girl or a boy because the only person that would know and prove half or few wrong would be Masashi Kishimoto.
True that he is the only one who knows for sure, but that doesn't mean we can't still talk about it or think thus issue through ourselves. What if I had said that only Kishimoto knows back before I posted this? Then you would not have been able to read it.
SASSZAIN wrote:Haku is a LadyGaGa
I hope that wasn't the rebuttal you've been working on for months. Anyway, Germanota has no class. Haku was a respectable character. Believe it!
Viola wrote:hey u! i don't know who u r, but don't u dare talking 2 my haku like that! He is 100% a boy.
Prove it.
Viola wrote:He's neither gay nor a girl! understand?
No. Haku must be one or the other since she showed physical and romantic attraction toward Zabuza, a male.
Viola wrote:just because he looks like, or sounds like, or acts like one, doesn't mean he's one!
I didn't say that proved she was a girl. In fact I said it did not prove it, but it is strong evidence in favor of her being a girl because of what Haku's situation was.
Viola wrote:there's no need 2look deep down inside him,
There is if you want to know what gender she was.
Viola wrote:any anime fans can easily recognize that Haku is a boy.
Well most did not. Either they were like me and they knew Haku was a girl after seeing all the proof of that in the anime, or they first though she was a girl and then were deceived into thinking she was a boy and have held to that myth ever since. Very few thought she was a boy right from the start.
Viola wrote:My guess is, u r not one, may b u r just jealous
I get the impression that you're refering to anime characters that are male but are drawn to look, sound, and act feminine. Bishounen, am I right? Well if that's the case then I must point out that Haku's situation differs greatly from those characters. Nothing of her story or background points to her being a bishounen. 1. She would not have been raised as a girl by her parents if she had been a boy. 2. Zabuza would not treat her like a girl or allow her to look like one if she had been a boy. 3. If she had been a boy, then looking, sounding, and acting like a girl would have made her weak, thus contradicting the purpose that Zabuza gave her to be strong and a weapon that Zabuza would use to kill those who opposed him.