Page 4 of 22

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Posted: Jul 22, 2006 9:02am
by HitsuGaya Toushiro
{Rasengan!}Uzumaki Naruto wrote:
Albel The Wicked wrote:I think you copied this from another site and pasted it.


Agreed. I was about to note that, dawg.

If so, it was probably some lame, unpopular fansite. Seriously, Mr."Believe it!", do you believe EVERYTHING fansites say?

Tpod wrote:yes yes believe it you are clearly out numbered
i suggest more research so you can find the truth
haku=boy


Agreed. I may also suggest that you look on the wikipedia and not fansites, if you're going to copy and paste it.


The dub does not suck!

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Posted: Jul 23, 2006 9:13am
by Sakura-chian
Haku was a boy.
Masashi Kishimoto stated this last month for crying out loud.

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Posted: Jul 24, 2006 6:09am
by Haru the Blood Storm
all sites i know says haku is a boy but no guys look or sound like that

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Posted: Jul 24, 2006 7:39am
by Sakura-chian
harun_aharon wrote:all sites i know says haku is a boy but no guys look or sound like that


He's unique then :D

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Posted: Jul 25, 2006 5:00pm
by watermage
Very

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Posted: Jul 25, 2006 9:06pm
by HitsuGaya Toushiro
This topic sucks, the topic creator wants him to be a girl because he thinks Haku's hot.

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Posted: Jul 25, 2006 9:16pm
by Black-Harmonia
HitsuGaya Toushiro wrote:This topic sucks, the topic creator wants him to be a girl because he thinks Haku's hot.


probably. lol

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Posted: Jul 26, 2006 9:56am
by watermage
HitsuGaya Toushiro wrote:This topic sucks, the topic creator wants him to be a girl because he thinks Haku's hot.


Don't be so mean, HitsuGaya Toushiro! Are you sure this is what the topic creator intended?

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Posted: Jul 26, 2006 10:35am
by HitsuGaya Toushiro
watermage wrote:
HitsuGaya Toushiro wrote:This topic sucks, the topic creator wants him to be a girl because he thinks Haku's hot.


Don't be so mean, HitsuGaya Toushiro! Are you sure this is what the topic creator intended?


Yup.

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Posted: Jul 26, 2006 10:38am
by watermage
But you don't know them!

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Posted: Jul 26, 2006 10:43am
by HitsuGaya Toushiro
Sorry. :heh:

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Posted: Jul 26, 2006 2:25pm
by Gyro Zeppeli
Okay first off, its called homosexuality (which goes hand in hand with cross-dressing) and Zabuza never returned those feelings, he thought of Haku as more of a son figure.

Secondly, hes portrayed as a bishounen, feminine facial traits and male physical traits. Just because he looks like a girl doesnt make him one, I looked a lot like a girl until I was almost 11 :pale:. Haku looks more like a boy than Kurama from YYH. And Haku's 15, if he was a girl his chest would have developed at least some.

Why would he have a REAL reason to lie about his gender anyway?

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Posted: Jul 26, 2006 6:48pm
by HitsuGaya Toushiro
Kazuma Torisuna wrote:Okay first off, its called homosexuality (which goes hand in hand with cross-dressing) and Zabuza never returned those feelings, he thought of Haku as more of a son figure.

Secondly, hes portrayed as a bishounen, feminine facial traits and male physical traits. Just because he looks like a girl doesnt make him one, I looked a lot like a girl until I was almost 11 :pale:. Haku looks more like a boy than Kurama from YYH. And Haku's 15, if he was a girl his chest would have developed at least some.

Why would he have a REAL reason to lie about his gender anyway?


Seriously. I agree.

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Posted: Jul 26, 2006 8:21pm
by KoYue
Good points, Kazuma Torisuna. =D> I completely agree.

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Posted: Jul 29, 2006 3:38pm
by [Batman]
I already said he was a bishounen. >>; Mr.Believe it! didn't believe so. He just said he was not pointing that out.

Second of all, Haku's chest IS kind of...well....grown?

Haku isn't a girl, though. He is a bishounen. He looks like a girl for a reason.

Now, leave Haku alone, g'dammit! >.< He's not even alive, so just drop it! Jesus Christ. =.=

Re: Haku was a GIRL, not a boy!

Posted: Jul 31, 2006 10:22am
by Princess Uchiha
he is a boy! yes he loves zabuza and yes he looks like a girl but he's a boy ...naruto says haku is cuter than sakura! lmao