Post by Haku »

^_^ wow its good
HAKU"S NUMBER ONE FAN!!!

President Of The Haku Luvrs Club
Lenfa
Uber Otaku

Re: The Haku Luvrs Club!

Post by Lenfa »

Reverse physocology? Haha, the puppies sound adorable...
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^

Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
TintaSerpentGoddess
Uber Otaku

Post by TintaSerpentGoddess »

"Hey Kiba. You going on any missons?",asked Tinta. "Yeah. Tommorow. But I'm a three-cell group". Tinta shook her head. "I have all-out passess just like Naruto. I can go",she winked at him and went back inside her house. "Yes!",said Tinta,"I think Kiba's finally starting to get it!". She went into the kitchen, got a midnight snack, and went back to bed. Now the doorbell woke her up but that was a good thing because she was late and her alarm didn't go off. She brushed her hair and dressed quickly. She knew who it was beforehand. She opened the door and acted unaware though. "Oh, hi Kiba",she said. "Hi",replied Kiba. "I knocked for like three minutes". Tinta gaped. "Oh sorry. I was",she had to think up a good excuse quick. Ah-ha! "I was taking a shower",she said. 'At least it makes me sound clean',she thought.
He nodded. "So, are you going on that misson with us?",asked Kiba. Tinta nodded. "Let me just go put on my headprotector." She ran upstairs and ran back down.
"My little dudes. I'm home and tired",said Tinta, two days after she had left. She went to the puppies. "Oh. Look how much you guys have grown." She grinned at them. "Your so adorable." They barked happily. "Just two more weeks until Freeble returns.. wow. I'm just going to have to fight with Tatsue for the time being." She sighed. "Well, I'm off to bed",she told Fly. "Be a good mother".
She awoke when she heard a large bang. She ran out of bed and to where the puppies were. "Oh dear god please don't be the dogs",she looked in. The puppies were there but Fly wasn't. "Oh shoot. She probley went off and attacked the intruder.",said Tinta. She hastily ran around the house but couldn't find Fly or any other people. "Orochimaru..",she said to herself. She ran out of the house,and to Kakashi's house. "Kakashi! Please! Quickly!",she yelled. "I'm up.. I'm up..",he said from inside, and hastily opened the door. "What is it?",he asked. "Fly.. she's gone.. someone snuck into my house... and they.. took her",said Tinta, now out of breath. "I see",replied Kakashi. "Well, do you know who it is?". "Well, no",replied Tinta. "But I know how I can find out!",she pulled out Fly's food bowel. "Tatsue is with Akamaru. He knows Fly's scent best. But I'm going to need help in the fighting part. If it's Orochimaru that is because I can almost gurentee it is."
President of Haku Luvrs Club
President of ~*Otonin of the Night*~
*Joined Orochimaru*
President of Clay Birds
Lenfa
Uber Otaku

Post by Lenfa »

Haha, more. ^_^
^Ani, meh Filo sis^

TintaSerpentGoddess
Uber Otaku

Kakashi sighed. "If it isn't your going to have one grumpy sensai". Tinta smiled. "Thank you. So much",she said. "I figured you'd hate me after I almost killed you". "Well, you didn't and that's the important thing",replied Kakashi. Tinta smiled. "C'mon. I fell asleep. I was supposed to be watching Akamaru.",she sighed. "Wait till' Kiba hears that". Kakashi looked at her strange. "Kiba and Akamaru never part",he said. "Well they did now. And I think I know why. We must hurry. What happened was Akamaru came to my house. I asked him what was wrong but he said he didn't know. Just that Kiba wasn't home. I didn't think much of it until now..
"I think Orochimaru finally found him.. I'm worried." "Well calm yourself down. Take Leaon and Minako to go find him. If he IS with Orochimaru then one of you come back and tell me okay? I'M probley not going to be the one fighting him." Tinta nodded and rushed off. She ran until she was so out of breath if she ran anymore she'd probley go insane. She clutched the necklace Haku had gave her. "Haku.. guide me through this pain",she said and began to cry. "I wish you were here still. Then none of this would have h-h-happened",she burst into tears. About ten minutes later she realized if she didn't get a move on Kiba or Fly would be killed. She made one final blast to Leaon and Minako's house,(who are roomates obviasly), and banged on the door. She then fell to the ground. Minako opened the door. "Hello ma'am... oh Tinta! What's wrong with you??",he asked helping her up. Tinta walked inside, sat on the couch and explained what was going on.
*Joined Orochimaru*
President of Clay Birds
Haku
Master Otaku

Post by Haku »

^_^ yay
HAKU"S NUMBER ONE FAN!!!

Lenfa
Uber Otaku

Post by Lenfa »

Nice!! I really miss Yuki-kun.......... T_T
^Ani, meh Filo sis^

TintaSerpentGoddess
Uber Otaku

Yeah. Same here. Maybe she went on another site and forgot about us...:(

Chapter 3

"Holy!",said Leaon. Minako groaned. "Leaon, please, don't say that". Leaon pouted. "Okay, father",he snapped. Minako sighed. "Well, we can't just let you go off to Orochimaru alone. Just let me grab my scroll to bring out Tralik". He ran into his bedroom. Tralik was an ancient fire bird, or pheonix as the human race has named it. Tralik has a huge amount of defence, stamina, and flaring attacks. Her physical body is practically un-mortal. However, there's always a catch. Her defence, stamina, and attacking flames very quickly reach nada, and she must take a rest. Minako was the first one to be able to tame the creature because no one else dare try. Minako came back out with a red scroll, with the kanji of "Flare" on it. Tinta smiled. "What",he asked. Tinta just shook her head. "Nothing". "Um.. okay.."replied Minako. "Let's just go",said Tinta. Leaon nodded, and rushed out the door. "Bet I can make the first attack" Tinta laughed. "So competitive". She looked up at the sky and did a thumbs up. "Thanks Haku. Love ya'",she said happily. "You coming?",asked Minako. "Oh. Yeah. Right. Coming. Now. Sorry.",she said quickly, and ran outside the door.
Snakes were slithering all around Minako, Tinta, and Leaon. "Oh. I wish Freeble were here and all trained". And just as if God rained before them a meow and fur against Tinta's leg made the miracle of a life-time. "Freeble!",she said picking up the cat. "I suppose Haku really is answering my prayers.",she smiled. Freeble was busy showing off her shiny new coller. It had the Konoha symbol on it. Tinta giggled. "Boy you are the impressor",and then Freeble jumped from her arms and attacked the snakes. The padding of footsteps came before them Tinta turned and once again, but with a diffrent name said..."Lotus!". Lotus also her student, AND her god-sister all in one.
"I..came..as soon..as...I could",she managed to cough out and then fell to her knees and groaned. "I never wanna' do that again". Snakes started slithering onto her. She scremed quite loudly. "It's okay.. it's okay.",said Tinta. She made a sound like she was chocking and the snakes left Lotus's body. "It's okay Freeblin, I've got it hanled." Tinta had soon told all the snakes to leave. They wandered off to an un-known place, far inside of the cave.
*Joined Orochimaru*
President of Clay Birds
Haku
Master Otaku

Post by Haku »

T_T yuki kun
HAKU"S NUMBER ONE FAN!!!

TintaSerpentGoddess
Uber Otaku

Now Lenfa-danna AND Yuki-kun haven't come... :cry:
*Joined Orochimaru*
President of Clay Birds
TintaSerpentGoddess
Uber Otaku

Sould i put up the next part of the story...?
*Joined Orochimaru*
President of Clay Birds
TintaSerpentGoddess
Uber Otaku

I have decided to post after all this time and see if any one comes.. :-"
*Joined Orochimaru*
President of Clay Birds
Lenfa
Uber Otaku

Post by Lenfa »

Please do post the next part of the story. XD
Sorry, I've been very much busy with chat. ^_^
^Ani, meh Filo sis^

TintaSerpentGoddess
Uber Otaku

It's 'kay.

"I don't wanna' go in there",said Leaon.
"Oh suck it up!",yelled Tinta, as she was already walking inside. Lotus, Leaon, and Minako feebishly followed behind her. Tinta suddenly came to a halt. "I smell AND hear something",she said. A chuckle suddenly filled the cave. Tinta clenched her fists. "Orochimaru, come out you coward!",she yelled. Leaon started running deeper in. Tinta chased after him, and Freeble bit him on the coller of his shirt. She struggled to pull him down but ended up flying in the air being dragged by him. She yelped and fell to the ground. Tinta picked up the small cat.
"Sorry about him Freebs",said Tinta. Freeble meowed in response. Tinta pet the top of her head as they walked and she began to purr. She soon fell asleep in Tinta's arms, but she would not be allowed to sleep for long, as a voice echoed across the cave, waking the cat.
"Ah.. Tinta..what a pleasant surprise". Tinta looked around but could find no sign as to where the voice was coming from. Suddenly, out of the shadows, came a familiar face.
"Orochimaru..",growled Lotus. Tinta followed the voice, but the others would not be allowed to continue.
"Tinta, something is holding us back",said Minako.
"Oh.. I guess I'll have to go on alone. However, don't worry. I'll be just fine",she said, striking as confident, but deep inside feeling scared as a cowered puppy. Her anger mixed in with these fears, causing the crimson claws to shoot out from her fingers. 'Ow.',she thought. "Be careful",worried Leaon.
"I'll be just fine",she replied. She waved and disappeared into the darkness.
As Tinta walked she continued to have the feeling she would never make it out of the cave alive. No matter how much she walked, darkness consumed her and continued on for what seemed like forever. Every step she took was the same, until finally, and with deep breaths, she fell to the ground at a dead end. "All that.. for.. nothing",she sputtered out of her hungered lips. Nearly two hours had passed since she had begun to walk through the cave. Suddenly she heard Kiba's voice say,
"You’re here...".
*Joined Orochimaru*
President of Clay Birds
Keitsu-chan
Rookie Otaku

Post by Keitsu-chan »

Haku shouldn't of died. He was a really great character. I was watching an eppy with him in it yesterday it made me really sad, cause he dies. :(
I am a fangirl of Shikamaru, Ed, Haru, and Wrath ^_^
Co-President of ~*Followers of the Death Note*~
Co-President of Kuroneko's shrine
President of the Ryuk Lovers Club
Believe it!
Master Otaku

Post by Believe it! »

Haku is my favorite female character of the series. So I will join.

Here is my updated Haku topic:

http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... hp?t=20071