Tsunade
67%

Total votes: 21

Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Re: Kakashi VS Tsunade!

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

SexiKakashi wrote:
Dark Magic wrote:Where does it ever say he lost all hope in himself when Obito died, it doesn't if anything it made him a better ninja.

And there has been a ton of legitimate reasons why Tsunade would win but to everyone you say, Kakashi has the sharingan therefore he wins, or Kakashi is feeling bad therefore he is alot stronger then they have ever shown and that is why he would win. Next thing you'll say is that Kakashi could beat Itachi.

Yeah, maybe I would but I know for a fact, kakashi can beat your mom, and Kakashi can beat jesus, so there! ha! ](*,) :^o =P~ :bounce: \:D/ :love:
Fanboy. :roll:
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.

Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cody-kins »

SexiKakashi wrote:Kakashi can beat jesus, so there! ha! ](*,) :^o =P~ :bounce: \:D/ :love:
ppppsht tigga please jesus pwns kakashi left and right =;
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before

A_Kakashi
Baka Otaku

Post by A_Kakashi »

Tsunade !!!

Jp153
Master Otaku

Post by Jp153 »

Ya i say Tsunade i love that lady!! How many people other than sakura do you know can cause an earthquake with their bare hands!
::.I'M BoSsY.::

Tsuchi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tsuchi »

SexiKakashi:you keep saying how fast Kakashi is and how slow Tsunade is, this is absolutely untrue.

Yes Kakashi is fast but Tsunade is nowhere near slow, you can't be kage and be slow it's a fact.

example: Kakashi said that he most likely couldn't beat Kabuto because Kabuto was faster than him. If you watch the Tsunade Kabuto fight you will see Tsunade easily keep up with Kabuto.

Even if Tsunade got hit by chidori it wouldn't matter. She was stabbed completely through the chest and nearly cut in half by the Kusanagi, this only slowed her down for a few seconds then she healed herself and went back to fighting.

"ANBU is just under kage" this statement is just ridiculous. ANBU are just assassin-like ninja they carry out the unofficial missions, hence the name ANBU "black opps". You are also wrong when you say that they guard the Hokage, special jounin do that.

example: If you look at the chunin exam before the Orochmaru fight was the guy standing next to Sarutobi dressed like ANBU no he wasn't.

P. S This is all I will say on this topic, you have been given many reasons why kakashi would lose and you wont except it. No offence but I feel you are here just to flame and I don't want to waste anymore time.
FanGirl Army Second in Command
<>Bleach club 101<> squad 4 captain
Naruko15 - my honorable senpai
Raptor Jesus is the true Messiah

AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

i got my money on kakashi
I'm back

*Sakura*
Uber Otaku

Post by *Sakura* »

Tsunade!!!

Himitsu
Uber Otaku

Post by Himitsu »

SexiKakashi wrote:
Dark Magic wrote:Where does it ever say he lost all hope in himself when Obito died, it doesn't if anything it made him a better ninja.

And there has been a ton of legitimate reasons why Tsunade would win but to everyone you say, Kakashi has the sharingan therefore he wins, or Kakashi is feeling bad therefore he is alot stronger then they have ever shown and that is why he would win. Next thing you'll say is that Kakashi could beat Itachi.

Yeah, maybe I would but I know for a fact, kakashi can beat your mom, and Kakashi can beat jesus, so there! ha! ](*,) :^o =P~ :bounce: \:D/ :love:

That was just silly and plain rude. I say Tsunade would win coz of all the reasons stated above which I will not repeat again. So Tsunade wins, period.

::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Tsunade will own that @$$

einsenmeteor
Visitor

Post by einsenmeteor »

I really think Kakashi is better because even though Tsunade is one of the Sannins and Konoha Gakure's HOkage, Kakashi can do Mangekyou Sharingan... :twisted: