Kakashi VS Tsunade!

Who will win?

Kakashi
7
33%
Tsunade
14
67%
 
Total votes: 21

divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3184
Joined: Sep 15, 2006 3:07am
Gender: Female
Location: in the little world I made myself ^_^
Contact:

Re: Kakashi VS Tsunade!

Post by divinephoenix »

TSUNADE. bec. she's too strong and even though he'll use the sharingan he still couldn't copy her strenght.
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^
SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 444
Joined: Dec 14, 2005 8:16pm
Location: Florida

Re: Kakashi VS Tsunade!

Post by SexiKakashi »

Dark Magic wrote:Tsunade wins hands down, first off Kakashi would have to get close enough to use the chidori, and one punch from Tsunade and he's done for. Even if he does hit Tsunade she could use the Genis Rebirth thingy to heal her injuries. And finally Tsunade is a kage level ninja, if Kakashi was even close why would they send Jiriya(sp?) out to get her if they could have just ask Kakashi to be the next hokage.



sorry it took me so long to get back to this form, first your wrong, kakashi does not need to be close at all to do Chidori, He needs speed top get it it you pay attention when he first invented it, he coulsnt master it due to his speed. KAKASHI IS THE REAL HOKAGE SON!!! http://www.myspace.com/hawtanbu Kakashi would deny it, he is to lazy and not up fopr it, ever heards of the legendary White Fang?
wow, gay I log on, and I Lose all my interests and info that was originally there!? Web host learn to fn, backup files properly LMAO
SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 444
Joined: Dec 14, 2005 8:16pm
Location: Florida

Re: Kakashi VS Tsunade!

Post by SexiKakashi »

SSJ_Gogeta wrote:Because Orochimaru is an uber legendary Sannin and plus Tsunade wasn't exactly in fighting condition at the time. Furthermore, Kakashi was not slashed by Zabuza in their battle. It was his water clone that was slashed. If Chidori misses then Kakashi is at a huge disadvantage because the jutsu takes so much chakra. Even if it does connect Tsunade can just heal herself.
\

Yes If the chidori mised kakashi wopuld be in trouble but kaakshi is not stupid enough to let it miss, hence why when he struck zabuza he did Doton Nu jutsu before hand, thats his ninja dogs. Kakashi is farely underestimated in the anime, believe it!
wow, gay I log on, and I Lose all my interests and info that was originally there!? Web host learn to fn, backup files properly LMAO
SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 444
Joined: Dec 14, 2005 8:16pm
Location: Florida

Re: Kakashi VS Tsunade!

Post by SexiKakashi »

CANADIAN|EL wrote:Gogeta is right...

as well to add:

Tsunade has a higher Chakra count than Kakashi... Sharingan takes up Chakra to use, the longer the battle goes the harder it will be for Kakashi to win...



Ok dude lets be serious here, how many jutsu's does tsuande know maybe 20 or 30? You never see her use any really? How many does kaakshi know, over 1000 yes? Kakashi wouldn't really need his sharingan to beat her, so there chakra count would not even matter, the only area Tsunade beats kakashi in is physical strength.
wow, gay I log on, and I Lose all my interests and info that was originally there!? Web host learn to fn, backup files properly LMAO
SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 444
Joined: Dec 14, 2005 8:16pm
Location: Florida

Re: Kakashi VS Tsunade!

Post by SexiKakashi »

IF worst comes to worse, Im sure all kakashi would have to do is open up to thje 5th gate, Im sure he has seen gai sensei do it a million times. And yes KAkashi Can copy the gates, In the game it lets you. Plus its not a bllodline etc.
wow, gay I log on, and I Lose all my interests and info that was originally there!? Web host learn to fn, backup files properly LMAO
Hina-chan
Ramen Slurping Otaku
Posts: 46
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:19pm
Location: an island i love
Contact:

Re: Kakashi VS Tsunade!

Post by Hina-chan »

Tsunade would win.

*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸.´)*
»~:¤.·º`·.Sweet ~ Dreaming.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*
Dark Magic
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 199
Joined: Aug 19, 2006 8:44pm

Re: Kakashi VS Tsunade!

Post by Dark Magic »

The white fang wasn't an hokage first of all, just a really strong ninja. And just because you haven't seen Tsunade use other jutsu's doesn't mean she doesn't know to do them, I mean after all she is a sannin, which Kakashi isn't. And no where in the manga or anime does it say Kakashi can do open the gates, and just because he can copy them in a video game doesn't mean he can do it. And I highly doubt Gai has ever used the gates in a fight vs Kakashi because there on the same side and would have no reason to use something like that in a spar.
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male
Location: California/Andrews University

Re: Kakashi VS Tsunade!

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Kakashi, based on rumors, is said to know 1000 thousand jutsu but this has yet to be confirmed and proven. Also it's the quality of the jutsu not quantity. Kakashi's jutsu where he summoned the dogs to hold Zabuza wouldn't work on Tsunade. She would shrug them off like they were mosquitoes.

Tsunade is a Legendary Sannin. One of three ninja awarded this title for very good reason. After all, they were trained by Sandiame (Third Hokage). She has more experience in combat than Kakashi being twice his age and still being strong enough to beat him.
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 444
Joined: Dec 14, 2005 8:16pm
Location: Florida

Re: Kakashi VS Tsunade!

Post by SexiKakashi »

Dark Magic wrote:The white fang wasn't an hokage first of all, just a really strong ninja. And just because you haven't seen Tsunade use other jutsu's doesn't mean she doesn't know to do them, I mean after all she is a sannin, which Kakashi isn't. And no where in the manga or anime does it say Kakashi can do open the gates, and just because he can copy them in a video game doesn't mean he can do it. And I highly doubt Gai has ever used the gates in a fight vs Kakashi because there on the same side and would have no reason to use something like that in a spar.


ok, im going to call you noobsauce untiul you can read right, I said "have you heard of thre white fang" The white fang is kakashi father, you may not have known, and I said my opinoon of " Kakashi should be the real hokage son!" and not the white fang was a hokage. The game is based off the show, incase you didnt know. http://www.playasia.com is where I ordered mine from.
wow, gay I log on, and I Lose all my interests and info that was originally there!? Web host learn to fn, backup files properly LMAO
SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 444
Joined: Dec 14, 2005 8:16pm
Location: Florida

Re: Kakashi VS Tsunade!

Post by SexiKakashi »

SSJ_Gogeta wrote:Kakashi, based on rumors, is said to know 1000 thousand jutsu but this has yet to be confirmed and proven. Also it's the quality of the jutsu not quantity. Kakashi's jutsu where he summoned the dogs to hold Zabuza wouldn't work on Tsunade. She would shrug them off like they were mosquitoes.

Tsunade is a Legendary Sannin. One of three ninja awarded this title for very good reason. After all, they were trained by Sandiame (Third Hokage). She has more experience in combat than Kakashi being twice his age and still being strong enough to beat him.



ok Who is faster? Kakashi can we agree on that?

Who is stronger tsunade is.


Kakashi can beat tsunade, just becasue she is a legendary sannin, doenst mean anything, why does every underestimate kakashi. You do know kakashi was once a anbu, and taken off to look after Naruto, until jiraya came to take care of naruto and have kakashi train sasuke to use his sharingan? You do know this right, I dont remember tsunade being an anbu, I dont remember a sannin being higher rank than anbu, and if im not mistaken a Anbu is the highest ranked ninja under Hokage level yes? Tsunade was a sannin yes, but, she ius a medical ninja, I assure you kakashi would only be able to take a few hits from her, until hye lost, but kakashi speed is so far past tsunades, I dont think she would be able to land a hit.


The other things, yes tsunade would be able to get the ninja dogs off easily, I agree, I dont think kakashi would be able to use chidori against her.
wow, gay I log on, and I Lose all my interests and info that was originally there!? Web host learn to fn, backup files properly LMAO
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male
Location: California/Andrews University

Re: Kakashi VS Tsunade!

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

You seem to doubt your own knowledge on the subject at hand....

Kakashi can't survive direct hits from blows that create craters and trenches in the earth.

Sannin isn't an official rank within the hidden villages. However they are widely respected and known for their skill in combat. Hence their title. Anbu are basically jounin that guard Kages and go on special covert missions. Sannin, however, have battle prowess that rivals the Kages. Especially when they were in their prime. Kakashi doesn't have much of a chance here.
Last edited by Battousai The Manslayer on Dec 07, 2006 10:59pm, edited 1 time in total.
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 444
Joined: Dec 14, 2005 8:16pm
Location: Florida

Re: Kakashi VS Tsunade!

Post by SexiKakashi »

Anbu, look up anbu lol ^^, anbu is not of chunnin rank, its only jounin or above. Kakashi wouldnt be stupoid enoguh to let her get next to him, im sure kaakshi could take a hit or two. And do remember the ballte between her and orichimaru and kabuot. If I remember correctly Orichim,aru too a direct hit from her, but survived? yes?
wow, gay I log on, and I Lose all my interests and info that was originally there!? Web host learn to fn, backup files properly LMAO
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male
Location: California/Andrews University

Re: Kakashi VS Tsunade!

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

The reasons Orochimaru could take those hits are:
1) Tsunade was emotionally unstable and not fully focused
2) She was tired from already fighting Kabuto
3) Orochimaru makes adjustments and does scientific experiments on himself to make his body stronger than normal.
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 444
Joined: Dec 14, 2005 8:16pm
Location: Florida

Re: Kakashi VS Tsunade!

Post by SexiKakashi »

SSJ_Gogeta wrote:The reasons Orochimaru could take those hits are:
1) Tsunade was emotionally unstable and not fully focused
2) She was tired from already fighting Kabuto
3) Orochimaru makes adjustments and does scientific experiments on himself to make his body stronger than normal.


Ok I will agree with that.

Then let me ask you this you say that chuuni could be a Anbu? Thats putting your village ninjas to suicide. I think you midinterpret what Anbu are.
wow, gay I log on, and I Lose all my interests and info that was originally there!? Web host learn to fn, backup files properly LMAO
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male
Location: California/Andrews University

Re: Kakashi VS Tsunade!

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

SexiKakashi wrote:
SSJ_Gogeta wrote:The reasons Orochimaru could take those hits are:
1) Tsunade was emotionally unstable and not fully focused
2) She was tired from already fighting Kabuto
3) Orochimaru makes adjustments and does scientific experiments on himself to make his body stronger than normal.


Ok I will agree with that.

Then let me ask you this you say that chuuni could be a Anbu? Thats putting your village ninjas to suicide. I think you midinterpret what Anbu are.
I simply made a mistake. It has been edited and corrected now. :D
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
HitsuGaya Toushiro
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1151
Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:04pm
Location: somewhere.
Contact:

Re: Kakashi VS Tsunade!

Post by HitsuGaya Toushiro »

Kakashi would win.

Status=/=power.
Currently taking reccomendations for a new sig.
Post Reply