Which Sannin is your fav?

Which of the Sannin do you like best?

Jiraiya
18
53%
Orochimaru
7
21%
Tsunade
9
26%
 
Total votes: 34

Leaf_Genin
Master Otaku
Posts: 53
Joined: Apr 04, 2007 6:18pm
Location: Nowhere!!!

Re: Which Sannin is your fav?

Post by Leaf_Genin »

Kakashi said that Haku was stronger then him, and Haku was a Hunter Nin (Or something like that)
And Naruto PWN3D (Always wanted to say that :D ) him
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male
Location: California/Andrews University

Re: Which Sannin is your fav?

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Leaf_Genin wrote:Kakashi said that Haku was stronger then him, and Haku was a Hunter Nin (Or something like that)
And Naruto PWN3D (Always wanted to say that :D ) him
Because of the ninetails and frankly, Haku wasn't giving it his all. If he really wanted to kill them he would have done so right off the bat. Zabuza was bragging about how lethal and precise Haku was at killing people.
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Himitsu
Uber Otaku
Posts: 743
Joined: Sep 19, 2006 9:18am
Location: Floating on beautiful clouds..

Re: Which Sannin is your fav?

Post by Himitsu »

Ahh, Itachi is stronger than any of those guys anyway. Eventhough I dislike him, I'll give him credit for that.
Sabaku no Gaara ga daisuki desu!!! <3333333333333333333

Cosmic_Starmie is my LITTLE DELICIOUS and we dance together! C'mon everybody dance with us! Let's do the monkey!!
Kimimaro
Master Otaku
Posts: 65
Joined: Mar 23, 2007 4:34am

Re: Which Sannin is your fav?

Post by Kimimaro »

Tsunade looks Super Kawaii about 35 Years Back, :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Currently Member 12730
thedarkconquerer
Master Otaku
Posts: 81
Joined: Jul 12, 2006 2:45am
Gender: Male
Location: Australia

Re: Which Sannin is your fav?

Post by thedarkconquerer »

Leaf_Genin wrote:Strength has nothing to do with it, it's wheter or not you were trained by one of the Kages...
I wouldn't get into who was trained by the Kage's. Because if a major naruto fan comes in here, he is going to pwn your ass so badly, because a) Jiraiya was trained by the 4th Kage & b) Jiraiya trained the 3rd Kage. You know, the one famous for giving up his life for the village?

Anywho, I guess i just became the major naruto fan who pwned you ass. You have no idea, either watch the entire Anime again, or, read the manga, it's truer, put it that way.
Anime Otaku.

Pure and simple.
TintaSerpentGoddess
Uber Otaku
Posts: 759
Joined: Jul 22, 2005 2:55pm
Gender: Female
Location: Orochimaru's Hideout
Contact:

Re: Which Sannin is your fav?

Post by TintaSerpentGoddess »

Orochimaru-sensai!!!!!!!
President of Haku Luvrs Club
President of ~*Otonin of the Night*~
*Joined Orochimaru*
President of Clay Birds
Tsuchi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1884
Joined: Feb 03, 2007 4:44pm
Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

Re: Which Sannin is your fav?

Post by Tsuchi »

thedarkconquerer wrote:I wouldn't get into who was trained by the Kage's. Because if a major naruto fan comes in here, he is going to pwn your ass so badly, because a) Jiraiya was trained by the 4th Kage & b) Jiraiya trained the 3rd Kage. You know, the one famous for giving up his life for the village?

Anywho, I guess i just became the major naruto fan who pwned you ass. You have no idea, either watch the entire Anime again, or, read the manga, it's truer, put it that way.
actually the Sandaime trained the sannin and Jiraiya trained the Yondaime, you had it backwards.
Leaf_Genin wrote:Strength has nothing to do with it, it's wheter or not you were trained by one of the Kages...
This statment is laughable, so if what you say is true, then if a turd is trained by a Kage then it's as strong as a sannin? :heh: :heh:
Kakashi is nowear near as powerfull as any of the sannin, or he would have been chosen to be Godaime
FanGirl Army Second in Command
<>Bleach club 101<> squad 4 captain
Naruko15 - my honorable senpai
Raptor Jesus is the true Messiah
Tsuchi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1884
Joined: Feb 03, 2007 4:44pm
Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

Re: Which Sannin is your fav?

Post by Tsuchi »

amyway my favorite sannin is Jiraiya
FanGirl Army Second in Command
<>Bleach club 101<> squad 4 captain
Naruko15 - my honorable senpai
Raptor Jesus is the true Messiah
Kivea
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 157
Joined: Aug 27, 2006 12:54am
Location: Asia

Re: Which Sannin is your fav?

Post by Kivea »

Orochi-kun probably.
http://www.ripplepool.co.nr

oh, the wonderful Yaoi-ness -loves-
Leaf_Genin
Master Otaku
Posts: 53
Joined: Apr 04, 2007 6:18pm
Location: Nowhere!!!

Re: Which Sannin is your fav?

Post by Leaf_Genin »

I meant that you cannot BECOME a Sannin, unless you have been trained by a Kage :?
Tsuchi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1884
Joined: Feb 03, 2007 4:44pm
Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

Re: Which Sannin is your fav?

Post by Tsuchi »

that doesnt matter either, they got the name sannin because they were genius ninja with unrivaled skill, it doesnt matter that a kage trained them. if it did then kakashi, obito, and rin would be sannin because they were trained by the fourth, and sarutobi would be as well because the first and second trained him.
FanGirl Army Second in Command
<>Bleach club 101<> squad 4 captain
Naruko15 - my honorable senpai
Raptor Jesus is the true Messiah
Himitsu
Uber Otaku
Posts: 743
Joined: Sep 19, 2006 9:18am
Location: Floating on beautiful clouds..

Re: Which Sannin is your fav?

Post by Himitsu »

Yeah I agree. Hmm.. one question what exactly does 'sannin' mean?

Anyway I like Tsunade the best!! I like her strong, stubborn and confident personality. Plus you gotta love a person who can't gamble! :twisted: :heh:
Sabaku no Gaara ga daisuki desu!!! <3333333333333333333

Cosmic_Starmie is my LITTLE DELICIOUS and we dance together! C'mon everybody dance with us! Let's do the monkey!!
TintaSerpentGoddess
Uber Otaku
Posts: 759
Joined: Jul 22, 2005 2:55pm
Gender: Female
Location: Orochimaru's Hideout
Contact:

Re: Which Sannin is your fav?

Post by TintaSerpentGoddess »

Tsukiyumi wrote:that doesnt matter either, they got the name sannin because they were genius ninja with unrivaled skill, it doesnt matter that a kage trained them. if it did then kakashi, obito, and rin would be sannin because they were trained by the fourth, and sarutobi would be as well because the first and second trained him.
A sannin is someone trained by a Kage. It says so straight in the manga.
President of Haku Luvrs Club
President of ~*Otonin of the Night*~
*Joined Orochimaru*
President of Clay Birds
Tsuchi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1884
Joined: Feb 03, 2007 4:44pm
Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

Re: Which Sannin is your fav?

Post by Tsuchi »

it says the sannin were trained by the kage
FanGirl Army Second in Command
<>Bleach club 101<> squad 4 captain
Naruko15 - my honorable senpai
Raptor Jesus is the true Messiah
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female
Location: ^^In This Happy Little Place^^
Contact:

Re: Which Sannin is your fav?

Post by KoYue »

Himitsu wrote:Yeah I agree. Hmm.. one question what exactly does 'sannin' mean?

Anyway I like Tsunade the best!! I like her strong, stubborn and confident personality. Plus you gotta love a person who can't gamble! :twisted: :heh:
Lol Tsunade's a funny one when she gambles. :heh: Part of the reason she's my favorite is because she has zero good luck when it comes to gambling . . . just like me. ^^;
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Tsuchi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1884
Joined: Feb 03, 2007 4:44pm
Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

Re: Which Sannin is your fav?

Post by Tsuchi »

she had good luck gambling once :heh: , right before she met orochimaru and he wanted her to heal his arms :heh:
FanGirl Army Second in Command
<>Bleach club 101<> squad 4 captain
Naruko15 - my honorable senpai
Raptor Jesus is the true Messiah
Post Reply