Re: AKATSUKI LEADER ANALYZED...

Post by freyjaleafen »

YEP! Who knows? It can be konohamaru... :wink:
Ek ErilaR
TintaSerpentGoddess
Uber Otaku

Post by TintaSerpentGoddess »

Isn't Konohamaru a little on the... short side...?

I say Iruka!

Lol.
President of Haku Luvrs Club
President of ~*Otonin of the Night*~
*Joined Orochimaru*
President of Clay Birds
*Sakura*
Uber Otaku

Post by *Sakura* »

Well it's not either of them,cause the akatsuki leader has different eyey and bigger hair.
Nekomimi_Kawaii
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Nekomimi_Kawaii »

I once saw a "picture" of the leader.It might have been fake,but he had spikey orange hair and something that looked like peircings on his nose.....o__O
I love me some Deidara :D
<>Bleach club 101<> Squad #6-leutenant
Cloud is my brudder!
*Sakura*
Uber Otaku

Post by *Sakura* »

I saw it on wikipedia but he was in the darkness and I couldn't see his face well.
Nekomimi_Kawaii
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Nekomimi_Kawaii »

Yeah.In the picture I saw of him,it really didn't look Kishimoto drew him.....huh......*ponders this picture*
I love me some Deidara :D
<>Bleach club 101<> Squad #6-leutenant
Cloud is my brudder!
AyamexXxUchiha
Newbie Otaku

Post by AyamexXxUchiha »

This is very frustrating! I really wanna know who the leader is but all we have are theories backed up with strong arguments...I wish I could just email Masashi Kishimoto and ask him who the leader of the Akatsuki is! >.<
"Thinking hurts, I tend not to."
"A toothbruth without toothpaste is like a Kunoichi without PMS."
"I'll just pretend to hug you until you get back"
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cody-kins »

MrsInuzuka_Mist_Vampiress wrote:Yeah. Plus the fact when Orochimaru was fighting Sarutobi he managed to summon the first and second, and the fourth was going to be summoned until Sarutobi stopped him. If Yondaime was in there, he was obviously dead.
in the manga that third coffin never popped up

I believe the Yondaime is alive.Why? quite simple.Maybe its not the technique itself that kills the user maybe its the sealing.The kyuubi was sacrificed and sealed into naruto's mom while naruto was still attached to her umbilical cord.Like Gaara the demon was transfered into the child and thus killing the mother.Now why he left is a good question.Maybe he couldn't stay in the village anymore now that his son has a murderous monster in him and his beloved wife is dead.Who knows?

thats my theory
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Tsuchi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tsuchi »

the kyuubi was never sealed in naruto's mom, it was sealed directly into naruto. if it killed the person the seal was placed onto naruto would have died not yondaime. and even if it was sealed in naruto's mom and she died the kyuubi would be freed. the jutsu kills the user not the person the seal is placed on.

and why would he seal it into someone who would be hard to get too, why not seal it in a underling/minion or why not just himself?
FanGirl Army Second in Command
<>Bleach club 101<> squad 4 captain
Naruko15 - my honorable senpai
Raptor Jesus is the true Messiah
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Spoiler
Show
Btw, guys, the AL's face is revealed in the most recent chapter in broad daylight. They also revealed the face of the blue-haired Akatsuki woman too. The one who is always with him.
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Tsuchi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tsuchi »

straight from the manga
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cody-kins »

yup his name is pein
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

You might want to put that in a spoiler box. Some people here may have only been watching the anime.
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cody-kins »

the shouldn't be in the damned akatsuki leader thread..of course its gonna contain spoilers
The Original Six
Newbie Otaku

Post by The Original Six »

Well, Iruka turning out to be with Akatsuki would be weird, and certainly unexpected. But it's very doubtful.
We are all acting like we're on firggin' crack!
AyamexXxUchiha
Newbie Otaku

Post by AyamexXxUchiha »

I went on wikipedia and all this turned up. ^^
Spoiler
Show
Pein

* Membership status: Active leader
* Ring: 零 ("nothing", "zero")
* Ring position: Right thumb
* Partner: Konan

Pein (ペイン, Pein?), is the leader of Akatsuki and a missing-nin from Amegakure, and is said to be from the Fuma clan.[65] He is referred to as "leader" by all Akatsuki members except for Konan, who refers to him by his name. Although he directs the actions of the other members and maintains authority over them, Pein takes orders from Tobi,[66] who refers to himself as Madara Uchiha. Pein was the leader of one of the warring factions in the Land of Rain's civil war;[67] he singlehandedly won the war after killing Amegakure's leader, Hanzo.[68] To make sure that all villagers of Amegakure were loyal to him, Pein killed all of Hanzo's family, friends, and affiliates, elevating him to god-like status amongst the townspeople.[69] He now uses the village as his base of operations for Akatsuki. During his initial appearances Pein is shown as nothing more than a shadowy figure with unusual eyes, having several increasingly lighter gray circles around the pupil and a pink outline on the corners of his eyes. As the series progresses, however, elements of his appearance are slowly revealed, with both his auburn hair and the piercings on his lower face being shown before his actual debut.

Although he has not been seen in battle, Konan states that Pein has never lost a fight.[70] The only named ability he is seen using, the Shapeshifting Technique (象転の術, Shōten no Jutsu?), allows him to clone his subordinates using human sacrifices that they control and can use to engage enemies without risking their own lives.[71] The clones formed are perfect copies of the original, possessing any unique genetic traits or weapons they may possess. The clone's abilities are proportionate to the amount of chakra, a form of energy required for combat in Naruto, given to the clone.[62] Pein has also displayed the ability to detect the movements and chakra levels of people traveling within rain,[72] as well as the ability to control rain, such as stopping it or keeping it going for long periods of time.[73]
"Thinking hurts, I tend not to."
"A toothbruth without toothpaste is like a Kunoichi without PMS."
"I'll just pretend to hug you until you get back"