Gaara's sand control

Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Gaara's sand control

Post by Cody-kins »

unless you have gotten to the point in shippuden do not read

we all know that Gaara has lost Shukaku,in addition we know that Gaara can still control sand.To what degree is the question.

I believe his sand control is now greater than it was when he had The Shukaku.We all have seen instances where Gaara looses control of the sand during times in which his emotions are raging.Now without the Shukaku Gaara can stay a little more focused and keep his emotions under check.
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before

Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku

Re: Gaara's sand control

Post by Spetsnaz »

Cody-Kins wrote:unless you have gotten to the point in shippuden do not read

we all know that Gaara has lost Shukaku,in addition we know that Gaara can still control sand.To what degree is the question.

I believe his sand control is now greater than it was when he had The Shukaku.We all have seen instances where Gaara looses control of the sand during times in which his emotions are raging.Now without the Shukaku Gaara can stay a little more focused and keep his emotions under check.

Whatever the situation is, now he can get some sleep :heh:
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.

TintaSerpentGoddess
Uber Otaku

Post by TintaSerpentGoddess »

Twilight Demon wrote:

Lol. He probably loves that.
President of Haku Luvrs Club
President of ~*Otonin of the Night*~
*Joined Orochimaru*
President of Clay Birds

Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku

Post by Spetsnaz »

Mrs_Inuzuka wrote:
Twilight Demon wrote:

Lol. He probably loves that.

Yup =3
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.

Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cody-kins »

es but he will keep the dark rings around his eyes.....its because of his demon being a tanuki not because of his insomnia

remember even baby gaara had dark rings
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before

TintaSerpentGoddess
Uber Otaku

Post by TintaSerpentGoddess »

So? Sleep is sleep. I think he's probably used to the rings by now. He'll live. Lol.

[spoiler]Well, he won't really live, but oh well. XD.[/spoiler]

I never really liked Gaara, but I don't think I should have laughed at that...o.o
President of Haku Luvrs Club
President of ~*Otonin of the Night*~
*Joined Orochimaru*
President of Clay Birds

Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

Post by Renegade Chaos Angel »

I still don't think Gaara will sleep, due to the habbit. And he may fear that the Shukaku (even though it is gone) would take over his body in his sleep. Yea, I think his sand control has gotten stronger.
Spoiler
Show
Though I love it when he tells Kankuro his dreams now and how Kankuro and Temari aren't scared of him anymore. Anyone of the sand actually.

Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cody-kins »

I come back to AA one day and see an extremely old topic of mine revived, nice.

Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

XD. yup.

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

creepy no?
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket

Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

This thread is old.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!

Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

True but interesting things could come up. XD