freyjaleafen
Mobile Suit Otaku

YONDAIME ANALYSIS

Post by freyjaleafen »

(Yondaime analysis by Freyjaleafen!)

I
Spoiler
Show
have a statement that contradicts the theories (specially the most popular one: Yondaime is naruto's father.)

Please refer to the chapter wherein there occured a fight between the third and orochimaru. *cough*

Look, sarutobi used a technique that was originally used by YONDAIME. The summoning the shinigami thing.

LETS ANALYZE THE TECHNIQUE:
The user will give his soul to the shinigami in exchange of power to pull out the opponent's soul.
It is definately a very strict and complicated technique that you will have no time to pull a baby out and seal the opponents (specially KYUUBI who is sooo strong!) soul! see? Its just not... FEASIBLE if termed in science.

anyway,

What is the purpose of showing the technique?

In other words,

My hypothesis is that NARUTO is YONDAIME HIMSELF.

Lets just take this as the best possible scenario:

Yondaime sealed kyuubi into himself. when the shinigami was about to get kyuubi and yondaime, kyuubi resisted and instead of dying, the host, or yondaime, shifted into a kid... naruto. (paradigm shift) SEE?

Quite possible? ne?

[-o<
Ek ErilaR
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Re: YONDAIME ANALYSIS

Post by Cody-kins »

then wouldn't naruto have memories of being the yondaime
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Edward_Elric_Fangirl
Master Otaku

Post by Edward_Elric_Fangirl »

ummm...no

ok when the 3rd was tryng to do the same thing to Orochimaru it took a long time...and Orochimaru and the 3rd were almost matched in strength. Therefore if it took that long and it didnt even work right The 4th must have had time and even though we know the Kyuubi is strong we dont know how matched they would have been in strength soooo its resonable that Yondaime had time to seal it in Naruto. And yeah I agree with...Cody-Kins (haha) Naruto would have memories of being Yondaime no matter what. Plus Yondaime DIED in that battle. Its unavoidable when you use that technieque.

:bounce:
Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return, to obtain something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemys first law of equivalent exchange, in those days we really believed that to be the worlds one and only truth.
freyjaleafen
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by freyjaleafen »

YEP. I think so too. HOWEVER, im talking about the best possible choice between the theories that arise. Ne?

EHehehehehehehehehe!!!

=D>
Ek ErilaR
Katsuyo
Absolute Otaku

Post by Katsuyo »

YA that could just work
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

though the fourth may be naruto i highly doubt that. Sarutobi also said that before the fourth died he wanted to have everyone accept naruto (although they didn't at first)

in order for the fourth to have been naruto the time shift would have happened after Yodaime had died
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cody-kins »

i still don't think the yondaime is dead

he was to great and powerful to have died
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

Post by Renegade Chaos Angel »

i think that Yondaime is dead and he is naruto's father. b/c jiraya and tsunade was talking about naruto's characteristics of yondaime and his mother's.