Neji fan club

Amray
Uber Otaku

Re: Neji fan club

Post by Amray »

Banzai!! Flat chests are the bestest!!! Some of us people out there prefer flat chested girls!! Like moi! ^-^
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

That makes me happy. I jsut hope some American guy feels that way. It seems allllllll of them are obsessed with big boobs.
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Amray
Uber Otaku

Post by Amray »

Probably. I'm not too keen on big breasts. They are too overrated and boring. Old news for me. Flat chested girls are a lot cuter and stuff. Just what I like. ^_^
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

Post by Renegade Chaos Angel »

Yea. That's at my school more or less. Big boobs small body and snotty attitude.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

Same at my school. Except for the snotty attitude. All the people in my grade get along for the most part. Except for a few jerk football players. But the cheerleaders are actually nice.
My Mod App.
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

Really?! At my school we have this pretty much:
really popular snotty girls, jerk guys
popular snotty girls, jerk guys
popular but rude girls, jerk guys
semi-popular girls but fairly nice, okay guys but still sorta rude
not popular but still quite a few friends
not popular not a whole lot of friends
not popular and very few friends

~~That's pretty much how it goes. Along those lines some of them can be nice or mean. It just depends on the person. I'm sorta along the lines of the not popular and not a whole lot of friends. ~~
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

Well, the way I see it, it's only my grade that's like that. We all just kind of chill. But the other grades are like what you're saying. If I were in that hierarchy, I would be the creeper that hates everyone.
My Mod App.
Amray
Uber Otaku

Post by Amray »

I was the silent, hilarious guy that everybody loved. Know also known by my college friends as a huge lover of Japanese girls. Which kind of sums me up pretty well if I say so myself.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

Indeed. But you wouldn't have a clique to hang out with. I would at least have the goths, emos, or punks.
My Mod App.
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

haha. wow! i know that back in elementry school everyone pretty much didn't like me (mostly the girls) so i hung out with guys up till around 6th grade. that's when i got one of my first friends that was a girl and she was like me: quiet, stayed out of everyone's way, loved manga and reading, mostly nice to everyone, and loner. by then my friends that were guys stopped hanging around with me to be like most of the guys were. in 7th grade i got a few more friends that were girls but was never popular mostly disliked or hated. that's pretty much the same as it is now, but i now have a pretty good number of friends that are girls and some guy friends. i've sorta gotten slightly louder, sticks up against people, still love manga and reading, drawing, fairly nice to everyone and sorta still a loner. that's just pretty much how it is for me in school. ~Man, that was slightly confusing. Lol.~
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

It's nice to know you stick up for friends, despite being unpopular. Indeed, I hung out with guys more often in 5 and 6 grades (despite having female friends) then things changed blah blah blah now I have boy and girl friends.
My Mod App.
Amray
Uber Otaku

Post by Amray »

I'm not too picky when it comes to culture. I have emo friends, punk friends, otaku's, all sorts. I come under Otaku and I am known for my anime fandom. But all-in-all friends are just friends. I don't care what culture they fit into as long as they are cool.
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

haha. we were talking about neji and now we are talking about ourselfs. lol its funny
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

XD Yea it is. But I agree Amray. I am mostly nice to all 'cliques' in my school. I use that term loosely because we are mostly one big family. And the football players. But in a real school setting, well, I guess if there were an otaku lunch table, that's where I'd be.
My Mod App.
may12 aka squeaky
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by may12 aka squeaky »

well i'm also flat chest there lil big not 2 big and when i was lil was a lonely person when i was a kid bully pick on me i got in troble by the bully when i didn't do any thing wrong i did got a few friends when i got older
plaz join the neji fan club
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-shygirl
Yusuke fan club
Kurama fan club
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

MAYYYY *glomps* I've missed youuuu. Having friends when you're older is better than when you're younger I think.
My Mod App.