What do you think Naruto couples should be?

Unknown
Baka Otaku

Re: What do you think Naruto couples should be?

Post by Unknown »

Ok I TOTALY don't get the point of anime couples I mean really all you people do is watch the show and when you see two people who are rivals or battling each other or if they have the same hair style or eye color or if one person has a crush on another person you guys consider them as a COUPLE! I mean really for instince shikamaru and temari battled each other and all of a sudden you guys make them a COUPLE gaara saved lee's [censored] and their all of a sudden a COUPLE hinata likes naruto and all of a sudden their a COUPLE hinata and neji are COUSIN and their a COUPLE sasuke and hinata have black hair and their a COUPLE gaara protected matsuri and guess what? THEIR A COUPLE and what REALLY got me started was when it looked like you guys made COUPLES out of RANDOM no really can someone tell me what episode SAKURA and TEMARI where with each other?! i mean really people seriosly?! all off these characters are just helping each other out and then you guy's make them a COUPLE! all you guys are doing with these COUPLES are making naruto and all the other anime look bad! oh and no offense but who ever started the whole COUPLE thing just SCREWED UP. BIG TIME.(p.s. a couple is when two people are actually MARRIED. that and who ever started this whole couple thing is seriosly a complete GIRL.) :evil:
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

SASSZAIN wrote:narutoxSakura
this

sasuke can go be emo in a corner by himself, while hinata fidgets with her fingers in the background where no one ever notices her.
I remembered my password.
Unknown
Baka Otaku

Post by Unknown »

Ok I TOTALY don't get the point of anime couples I mean really all you people do is watch the show and when you see two people who are rivals or battling each other or if they have the same hair style or eye color or if one person has a crush on another person you guys consider them as a COUPLE! I mean really for instince shikamaru and temari battled each other and all of a sudden you guys make them a COUPLE gaara saved lee's [censored] and their all of a sudden a COUPLE hinata likes naruto and all of a sudden their a COUPLE gaara protected matsuri and guess what? THEIR A COUPLE i mean really people seriosly?! all off these characters are just helping each other out and then you guy's make them a COUPLE! all you guys are doing with these COUPLES are making naruto and all the other anime look bad! oh and no offense but who ever started the whole COUPLE thing just SCREWED UP. BIG TIME. :?
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

Unknown wrote:BLAH BLAH BLAH, CAPS, I ALREADY SAID THIS 1 POST BEFORE ALREADY

it was so nice, you posted it twice.
I remembered my password.
Unknown
Baka Otaku

Post by Unknown »

i didn't mean to post it twice
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Mik3 wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote:narutoxSakura
this

sasuke can go be emo in a corner by himself, while hinata fidgets with her fingers in the background where no one ever notices her.
:) Exaaaactly~

Silly emo and shy people. Relationships are for those who.. uhm.. aren't Hinata and Sasuke..
:lol:
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Unknown
Baka Otaku

Post by Unknown »

kuneri and asuma are a couple to me. didn't they get married in shippudeun or something? i'm not saying that because i like couples i'm just saying that because they are already a couple
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

they weren't married but it was heavily implied that they where dating, and that they where going to one day marry.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Mik3 x Sasuke.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

LMAO XD. Didn't expect that
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Iris wrote: Mik3 x Sasuke.
Hmm, Which sasuke? The grown up insane one, or the little emo one?
deathslayer6
Newbie Otaku

Post by deathslayer6 »

nejiten for life!
Dont try to test my patience, and we'll get along just fine.