The TRUTH!

Azarath_Gen
Master Otaku

The TRUTH!

Post by Azarath_Gen »

The Naruto series has ALOT of hidden truths that no one has realized....until now! Here we go...
Everyone knows that Kakashi's friend Obito died when he was young and he was part of the Uchiha clan right? Well years later, Kakashi become a sensi but has never passed a student, y? Well the 3rd Hokage was the 1st person who liked Naruto and wanted him 2 pass so he purposely teamed up Naruto with team 7 (w/ Sakura + SASKUE) cuz he knew that Saskue was also from the Uchiha Clan and that Kakashi would want to train Saskue. Get it? Lik Obito, Saskue is from the Uchiha clan and to Kakashi, that's another opportunity to make up for his friend's death.
And another thing? If Naruto was an orphan, then y not wonder about who ur parents are or wat they looked lik? Even tho the 3rd Hokage made it law for everyone not to tell, Naruto would atleast might have gotten curious. the reason the 3rd Hokage didn't want to say anything cuz he didn't want Naruto to use the, "Well the 4th Hokage is my father, so..." excuse.
Notice how comfortable Naruto gets from women that r not from the Leaf village. His father didn't date anyone from the Leaf village, he dated someone from the Whirlpool village. When Naruto is around Sakura or Hinata, he acts differently, but when he interacts with women outside the Leaf village, he acts more manly or macho, even sexier. LOL Like father like son!
Also, Tsunade is the 4th Hokage's aunt so that wouold make her Naruto's great aunt. Thatz y she's so fond of Naruto and Jiraya is Naruto's Godfather thx 2 the 4th Hokae!
There's more hidden secrets! so tell me wat you think!
=D> \:D/ :mrgreen: [-o<
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Re: The TRUTH!

Post by scorpionwarrior »

Wow Interesting. I knew about Jiraiya being his Godfather.... I have a certain person I talk to that gets overly excited when she reads the manga and must show me >_> XD
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Jessie-Kah
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Jessie-Kah »

Sorry Mat XD....i mean if im that person...i think thats why i stoped signing into msn after i read it LOL.....

Im glad that Jiraiya is Naruto's godfather. He learns so much from him :mrgreen:
Maybe its not my weekend
But its gonna be my year
And im so sick of watching while the minutes pass as i go nowhere
And this is my reaction, To everything i fear
Cause ive been going crazy i dont want to waste another minute here
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

LOL yes you were :P
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Jessie-Kah
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Jessie-Kah »

lol...i knew it....btw i dont get overly excited....:lol: do i?
Maybe its not my weekend
But its gonna be my year
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

No, of course not :-"

Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

All those things were already revealed...

Hey! Wait! All those should be hidden by a spoiler box should they not?
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Lalala
Visitor

Post by Lalala »

Azarath_Gen wrote: Also, Tsunade is the 4th Hokage's aunt so that wouold make her Naruto's great aunt. Thatz y she's so fond of Naruto and Jiraya is Naruto's Godfather thx 2 the 4th Hokae!
I dont agree in this part of your statement because The 4th Hokage is an orphan escaped from his homeland during a war time and was trained by Jiraya. Thus Tsunade cannot be the 4th's aunt but rather the granddaughter of the 1st Hokage.

But I do agree with Jiraya being the godfather of Naruto .
Jessie-Kah
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Jessie-Kah »

scorpionwarrior wrote:No, of course not :-"
LOL...thats so funny...i'll TRY not to get too excited next time...and ill TRY not to tell you what happens aswell, but i doubt that will happen. XP
Karin Rengu wrote:All those things were already revealed...

Hey! Wait! All those should be hidden by a spoiler box should they not?
Hmm maybe they should be hidden by a spoiler box but as you have pointed out they have already been revealed. so thats just confusing?...
Anonymous wrote:
Azarath_Gen wrote: Also, Tsunade is the 4th Hokage's aunt so that wouold make her Naruto's great aunt. Thatz y she's so fond of Naruto and Jiraya is Naruto's Godfather thx 2 the 4th Hokae!
I dont agree in this part of your statement because The 4th Hokage is an orphan escaped from his homeland during a war time and was trained by Jiraya. Thus Tsunade cannot be the 4th's aunt but rather the granddaughter of the 1st Hokage.

But I do agree with Jiraya being the godfather of Naruto .
i never knew that the 4th was an orphan LOL well i do now i guess
Maybe its not my weekend
But its gonna be my year
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Jessie-Kah wrote:
scorpionwarrior wrote:No, of course not :-"
LOL...thats so funny...i'll TRY not to get too excited next time...and ill TRY not to tell you what happens aswell, but i doubt that will happen. XP
Lol it's all good 8)