R.I.P Jiraya

Azarath_Gen
Master Otaku

R.I.P Jiraya

Post by Azarath_Gen »

Ladies, Gentlemen, and Anime of all kinds, we are gathered here today and everyday to give our blessings to one of the greatest characters ever created on the Naruto series.

Jiraya was more than a pervy sage or an acoholic (LOL), he was a friend to Tsunade and even Orochimaru, he was a father figure to Naruto, and he was a hero to Konoha! His death has caused alot of pain for those who loved him [especially Naruto] and even though he has passed on to the greater heavens, we will still and always remember Jiraya as the coolest/humble hero/friend to ever exist!
Good-bye Jiraya. Now for his fans have any words, please speak! :weep: :weep: :weep: :bye: :bye: :bye: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Re: R.I.P Jiraya

Post by scorpionwarrior »

Awww, Jiraiya was awesome. that sucks :(

btw Might want to make this a spoiler cause yeah, people like me who didn't know about this heh
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
MaoAiHoshi
Master Otaku

Post by MaoAiHoshi »

scorpionwarrior wrote:Awww, Jiraiya was awesome. that sucks :(

btw Might want to make this a spoiler cause yeah, people like me who didn't know about this heh
I agree!!!!
But I ♥ed jiraiya!!!! he was soo funny ishly perverted!!!! muahahahhaha
My Soul Was Removed 2 Make Room 4 All This Sarcasm.
"I taught your bf that thing you like."
Visit MY RP: Crazy RP that has no special title really
Member of: Anbu Club 1801
PROUD Memba of the RP's: Vampire RP, Lives of Royalty
Scarlet_Hope
Rookie Otaku

Post by Scarlet_Hope »

Yeah too bad he died. He was the best sannin and one of the reasons why I kept reading the manga for so long. After he died I stopped lol. Well I did read a few chapters more but I stopped when the Uchiha History Crap began.
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku

Post by Im Lawliet »

tis a tragedy. i think kakshi is the most sad. there shall be no more make out books... T--T
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size